DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

haha - thanks! I really don't know what to do with this stuff TBH. I usually give it to my son's friend *shrug* I'm waiting on a magical butter machine to arrive, now, though, so I'm going to put it in a stick of butter and turn it into caramels, I think.

Jesus, I sure wish I had friends with a Mom like you when i was a kid. If you got a hot daughter as well, you may have had to dig me out of your closets multiple times.

(No idea how old your son is, but "kid" to me is now anyone under 30).

Jesus, I sure wish I had friends with a Mom like you when i was a kid. If you got a hot daughter as well, you may have had to dig me out of your closets multiple times.

(No idea how old your son is, but "kid" to me is now anyone under 30).

Ah hahahahaah yeah kid is pretty much under 30 to me, too, now.

I do have a hot daughter. No, I will not post pictures. Seriously, though, having a hot daughter sucks as a parent. It's hard. LOL

Ah hahahahaah yeah kid is pretty much under 30 to me, too, now.

I do have a hot daughter. No, I will not post pictures. Seriously, though, having a hot daughter sucks as a parent. It's hard. LOL

I've a beautiful 23 year old daughter myself. Got her looks from her mom thankfully, but got her mind from me.

And no, I won't post pictures either. ;-)

So, that plant, you know the ridiculously productive one? I just jarred it up today. It's down to 267 grams now. It will drop no lower than 213 grams - that's roughly 7.5 ounces dry.
2015-12-15_16_08_28.jpg

I took 10g of the hash off that plant and made cannabutter with 1 and a half sticks of butter. I would have done this in the magic butter machine I ordered, but it's f*&^ing backordered til January.

While that was making I melted a little butter and crushed some chocolate and some Celtic sea salt and put it in this silicone brownie bite pan.

I put the pan to the side for later, and when the cannabutter was done, I put it in a very large saucepan with 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon cardamon, 1/8 teaspoon cloves, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne and cooked the spices kinda like curry for a minute. Then, I put in 1/2 c sugar and stirred gently until the sugar was melted. Then I put in 3 Tablespoons white Karo and 1 can sweetened condensed milk.

Bring it to a boil over medium high heat - it will happen fast - then simmer hard for 10 minutes, whisking constantly. Spoon into prepared pan - if you can't spoon out 24 really really fast - do it in a 8x8 square glass dish lined with foil and slice after it cools. Makes 24

Basically, this is cheater caramel. Normally you do it with cream and a candy thermometer. I like mine spicy

1 1/2 sticks butter
1/2 c sugar
3 tablespoons karo
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cardamon
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1/8 teaspoon cloves
chocolate and cool salt to garnish if desired

That looks delicious ! I probably couldn't make anything like that!

You probably can, but you probably should try it once with plain butter first, too. It's not an easy recipe, though, yeah. You're basically making a soft candy (soft in the cooking sense, as opposed to hard - like starburst vs jolly rancher). If you whisk it the whole time so it doesn't scorch and cook it way longer than you think it should cook (biggest mistake in candy is just like biggest mistake in growing pot -harvesting too early) you should come out ok. Don't try doing it in an individual serving tray like that the first time you make it. When it's done cooking, scrape the whole panfull out on to a buttered piece of tinfoil and let it cool and then carve it up with a knife.

But even if you do something else, the important thing here, is that putting your hash from the dry ice hash machine into butter (or coconut oil) totally works for making cannabis infused oil. So, get your hash, make cannabutter, and bake anything - even brownies - whatever recipe uses butter. If it's baking try setting the oven down to 325 and cooking 15-20 minutes longer (I seem to recall 350 is too hot for pot).

I used 10g of the hash for one recipe (I put it in 6 oz butter bc that recipe needed 6 oz butter) of 24 servings. Dose is 1 or 2 servings. 2 is gonna be *strong*

Whoa. Nice job GC.

The taste is amazing - the cardamom and the hash flavor play super nicely together and the cloves cuts the yucky part of the hash flavor out almost entirely - the cinnamon and cayenne cut the sweet - so does the dark chocolate and the sea salt on top. The texture is like just like those ones you get at the store in the big bag of individual squares wrapped in clear plastic - chewy but not glue your teeth together chewy. And buttery, oh so buttery.

I really hate this strain - it keeps me so awake. Although, I do have to credit it for the hash machine.

I for sure would like to make some fudge that was cannabis fudge !

This is a pretty easy fudge recipe, if you're not an experienced candy maker, you can definitely still pull this one off. It's a recipe from the 70s when women all forgot how to cook, so it's easy.

Make 3/4 cup cannabutter.

Then you need:
3 cups sugar,
2/3 cup evaporated milk (this is in a can next to sweetened condensed milk in your store but is not the same as that)
1 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
1 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
1 cup nuts if you want
1 teaspoon vanilla

butter a 9x13 glass dish

mix sugar, butter, evaporated milk in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Stir til sugar dissolves. Bring it to a boil and boil for 5 minutes - stir the WHOLE time. You don't have to stir fast - you just have to keep the stuff moving in the pan - when it sits still on the pan, it burns. Just make a lazy figure 8 for a while then go around in a circle to make sure you get the edges and repeat that the whole time. You can use a wooden spoon, or a whisk, or a metal spoon, or even a silicone spatula (never a rubber spatula)

Take pan off heat and stir in chocolate chips and stir til they melt. Then beat in the marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla. Transfer to buttered pan and let cool before cutting.

Lessons learned in the first grow - lights are hot. I knew this. I know it more so now. haha
2015-12-16_01_16_55.jpg
2015-12-16_01_18_27.jpg

I really hate this strain - it keeps me so awake. Although, I do have to credit it for the hash machine.

I've learned to appreciate sleeping less. I get so much study done in the night hours. I'll have to remember to try Narcotherapy.

Lessons learned in the first grow - lights are hot. I knew this. I know it more so now. haha
2015-12-16_01_16_55.jpg
2015-12-16_01_18_27.jpg

LOL!

I've learned to appreciate sleeping less. I get so much study done in the night hours. I'll have to remember to try Narcotherapy. !

I did 10 years of 3-4 hours of sleep a night. I did get a lot accomplished, but I swear it aged me 20 years. I may have just been stealing the time off the end.

Mind you, I'd rather have the time while I'm still young enough to remember it.

Back
Top Bottom