DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

Hey GC, I've got a $25 off link for the original if anyone needs, and of course if it is more than the discount you have avail.

I'm sure it's the same one I've got to give out, yeah. When I went to the site to get mine, they had a $30 off in their banner ad at the top of the site, so I used it instead of the $25 off one supergroomer had sent me.

The last of the titans!
She will come down on Saturday, I'm thinking.
2015-12-23_10_24_49.jpg

Day 82 - Partial Harvest

So, I started cutting this plant down today. I decided to leave about 1/3 of it going in case the lower stuff wanted to fluff up a bit over the next day or so (not because I got tired of trimming and wanted to go do something else).

2015-12-26_13_44_08.jpg
the trimmed up stuff weighed 703.2 grams - should be about 6 ounces dry.

Here's what is left to cut later.
2015-12-26_13_44_50.jpg
It's probably another 1.5 to 2.5 ounces.

This is the 4th of 4 plants. So far, for the month, I'm at 20.5 ounces dry and should end up around 22 ounces total dry weight for these plants. That's .61g/W - for not having done this in over a decade, I'll take it.

BAM!!! growchick strikes again for the win! You are one amazingly talented cultivator and I, for one am in awe.

:bravo:

Well, it's finally done. The fourth plant is all hacked up. My son and I went in and finished it off today.

Grand Total Wet Weight on This Plant .... 1049.4 grams. It will be 260g dry = 9.35 ounces

So for the month's harvest on four plants that's 23.85 ounces dry.

Schweeet.

Any significance to the letters on your bins? See a B and D through G...

I have a marker board in there where I write down how much went into each bin (A-G) when I filled them. I put what I expect will dry down to 1 ounce in each bin. Periodically, I weigh the stuff in the bins again. No significance other than it helps me remember which bin is which.

However, since my son is here, they have taken on a new meaning:

A - All these buds are mine.
B - Buds for me.
C - Cannabis I grew for me.
D - Dank ass sticky buds all for me
E - every bud is mine
F - Fuck off - grow your own buds
G - Get out of my buds

These are the same screen bins I use when I hash the trim. All the lettered bins are 25 micron screen bottoms. I start the hash machine up with A as the first catch tray, and when I switch it out to scrape it, I put in B, and then C ... and so on. So, when I'm hashing, the A has the least chlorophyll-y hash than the G does, but that's not really very significant either.

Final Report - 4 Narcotherapy (out of 5) finished under 1000W HPS.
A - harvest at 60 days. 3.5 ounces dry
B - harvest at 71 days 7.5 ounces dry
C - harvest at 77 days 3.75 ounces dry
D - harvest at 82 days 9.35 ounces dry

That works out to .67g/W.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing redeeming about this strain. I would never grow it again. It's far too heady for me - I haven't slept well since the first plant came down and cured up. The trichome production seemed sub-par, also. The sugar leaves didn't have much on them, and the fan leaves were totally bare.

There were three pretty distinct phenotypes that I observed with this plant. A looked the most like a ruderalis. C looked the most like an indica. B and D favored sativas. The smoke was the same regardless of phenotype. I think this is pretty common for all autoflowers, though. The larger plants could easily have produced another 30-40% weight had they been grown in more optimal space and even lighting (like outdoors). This strain is a heavy producer. It's just not produce worth having, IMHO. The smaller plants could well have done more, but they were much shorter, I didn't even the canopy out that much, and they had a lot less light to work with.

Please make the jump to the new current journal - a perpetual grow of autoflowering blue strains for 2016. Blue Mystic, Narco Purps, Blue Amnesia, Blue Dream, and More are planned.
Just click HERE!

Thanks to all of you for following along and offering advice along the way. I'm really happy with the way the garden finished out for a first run, and I'm excited to see the good stuff grow and smoke now that's it's running so smoothly.

Just click HERE to follow along for my 2016 grows.

I have a marker board in there where I write down how much went into each bin (A-G) when I filled them. I put what I expect will dry down to 1 ounce in each bin. Periodically, I weigh the stuff in the bins again. No significance other than it helps me remember which bin is which.

However, since my son is here, they have taken on a new meaning:

A - All these buds are mine.
B - Buds for me.
C - Cannabis I grew for me.
D - Dank ass sticky buds all for me
E - every bud is mine
F - Fuck off - grow your own buds
G - Get out of my buds

These are the same screen bins I use when I hash the trim. All the lettered bins are 25 micron screen bottoms. I start the hash machine up with A as the first catch tray, and when I switch it out to scrape it, I put in B, and then C ... and so on. So, when I'm hashing, the A has the least chlorophyll-y hash than the G does, but that's not really very significant either.

H - How do I get my hands on your buds.
I - I need to meet your son so I can get my hands on your buds.
J - Just kidding.... No I'm not, BUDS.

Thanks for the info, makes sense and it's always interesting to find out the minutiae of a process. IMHO.

Wow I can't believe those numbers! Sorry I missed the harvest. The holidays got the best of me. .67g/Watt?!?! Are you serious! That's the work of a bloody genius!!

Hats off GC!!! Can't wait to see the next story unfold!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom