DWC - Drip Irrigation Scrog 2400W

Yes i always study tapes when getting prepared for a fight. mma is a tough sport with so many ways to win and lose so its important to research the opponent. Im carrying a few injuries that are really giving me grief at the moment so may have to pull out. ive fought injured my last 2 fights. my 2nd to last fight i had a broken foot and a fractured jaw, luckily i ko'd him in 60 seconds and didnt give him a chance to land anything. my last fight i had the worst case of tennis elbow ever and i lost that one. now my neck and shoulder has trapped nerve. hopefully i'll be fine in a couple weeks.

Ok so dry weight came in at 50oz 9grams. i great result for 2 600w hps, 10 plants and 2 weeks veg. i am a little disappointed, def thought id hit 58oz min. the trouble that i didnt support the branches so there was alot of blocked out light. sheer lazyness on my behalf. But 25+oz per 600w in a 1.2x1.2 area isnt bad.

I am fitting 2 1000w hps today and will set away the new grow tomorrow. It'll be 4 oxypots and 12 coco plants. Ive also just set away a wilma system with a couple oxypots that i will journal alongside.

I will start a new journal and while the vegging is going on i will keep u guys up to date with the flood and drain grow, or i could keep this grow running for that to finish. what u guys think? was just thinking its less for people to have in there inbox, i know what its like trying to follow multiple journals!

Keep er going C!

Congrats on dry weights buddy!
Very respectable numbers..

Looking forward to seeing your coco grow!
:thumb:

C, you got .84 gpw on 2 week veg, and didn't support the branches properly as needed. That sounds pretty awesome to me.

My other thoughts are: Wilma puts them too close to each other to veg long at all and give them a defoliation and some training in veg. Your grow becomes somewhat self restricted because they are so close and the area is small. You basically did 10 plants in a 4'x4' area. Whereas I feel like 4 plants is possibly too crowded in a 5'x5' area and I know 4'x4' is too small for my method which includes longer veg period with two strippings.

I wonder if you used the same systems, but took a few plants out, vegged 2-4 weeks longer, if you would yield more. I think it's possible if you have the height available and kept up on the training and support of the branches.

Still an awesome grow!

good points bass. However, although A.M.S can grow huge if u want that, ive found with trial and error that a short bushy plant yields as good as u'll get indoors imo. I was very lazy with the oxypots, apart from the res changes and some defoliation i left them be. i could have def hit 60 with scrog or proper support and training. i'll pay more attention to detail on this one to show what can be done with A.M.S indoors. i think u'll be impressed.

honestly mate GROW A.M.S! lol if u get a good pheno and good mother ur set. For me it ticks all the boxes.
It's on my list. I watched the GH seeds video on it too. But right now I'm waiting for more Kosher Kush seeds, of which I'll veg 4 and mother 1 and it will be a mainstay. I want 4 main strains at most. Master Kush is likely to be my 2nd main strain. So I have the following to grow out and decide on:

Reserva Privada OG #18
Reserva Privada Sour Kush aka Headband
DNA Genetics LA Confidential
DNA Genetics LA Woman
Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk
Barneys Farm Critical Kush

Hey C,I just got back from my hydro shop for some more co2 .I was talking to them about bud candy,they say that bud candy is a combination of carbo load and and another product AN used to sell called sweetleaf and that its alot better than carboload alone.you should give it a try this round and see if you get higher crystal production.I gotta say the crystals im getting this round justifies the higher price for me:)

Back
Top Bottom