My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Grow

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

ppms are still slowly rising , today i added 250 ppms calmag in the top off water cause i can still see yellowing . next res i'm going to add npk sparkle to the res. its a boron supplement for the last three weeks of flower. i did some reserch and found very positive info. suppost to help with the uptake of calcium and mag. and a few other important elements, also increases sugar transport. sounds interesting. going to go under 850ppm next res.

todays pics
IMG_153714.JPG

IMG_153820.JPG

IMG_15398.JPG

IMG_154010.JPG

IMG_154111.JPG

IMG_154211.JPG

:Namaste:

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

They are frosting up nicely.

i know and the smell is amazing. i squeezed a small bud gently and smelled my fingers , it was like juicy fruit gum. i'm sure its going to taste wonderful!!

thanks for stopping by willbill

How many air stones are in the bottom of that thing? I feel like it should be able to take way higher Ppms with that huge root structure. Still looks like its gettin dank.

i have two air stones hooked to a 20w air pump, but the vortex sprayer also atomizes the water in the unit . some of the og strains dont like their nutes stong.

looking just awesome ronnie!!
what day are you at now in flowering?? im seriously thinking of moving to led's after watching you and jon.. more for the peace of mind with heat signatures and the temp control for my tent-as jon mentioned... im not using any cooltubes or cooling for my lights and im seeing temps become an issue in such a small space... i really need a portable air con unit asap.. and get me some led's to boot!
great work on resolving your nute issues bro! a sign of a great grower.. one who can identify and fix shit when it goes wrong quickly :cheesygrinsmiley:
reps to you brother!

looking just awesome ronnie!!
what day are you at now in flowering?? im seriously thinking of moving to led's after watching you and jon.. more for the peace of mind with heat signatures and the temp control for my tent-as jon mentioned... im not using any cooltubes or cooling for my lights and im seeing temps become an issue in such a small space... i really need a portable air con unit asap.. and get me some led's to boot!
great work on resolving your nute issues bro! a sign of a great grower.. one who can identify and fix shit when it goes wrong quickly :cheesygrinsmiley:
reps to you brother!

thanks for the really kind words brother. today is day 35 of flower. i really like my led's , especially my new ds 350xml , the 10w white diodes provide a much needed light intensity that my other led lights just dont have.
i owe alot of my success to the wonderful community here at :420:
i still dont think i'm 100% dialed in with these og#18's yet, i made up my next res and i'm a little worried cause my additives (calmag,fire ,prime, sparkle, zone) are 550 ppms (325 is calmag) and i'm only adding 300ppms of base. going to drop the calmag for the last two weeks so hopefully they will be ok with the lack of base for now.

thanks for the reps and stopping by

How many air stones are in the bottom of that thing? I feel like it should be able to take way higher Ppms with that huge root structure. Still looks like its gettin dank.

when growing with led's you will only use somewhere around half the nutes you would with hps.

when growing with led's you will only use somewhere around half the nutes you would with hps.

except calmag, you could end up using more than you would with hps. as we both are finding out. :)

did a res a res change today and i made up the nutes yestarday ,additives only and airated overnight , today i added base and ph'd. when i poured it in the system there was chunks and it was cloudy. the 5 gal bottles i mix in smelled like urine. the air stones where slimy. i use zone at slightly higher than the med strength. prime does have brewers yeast in it and i added more this time. i was using less and adding more later in the week. after running for a couple hours the res cleared up. dont know if it's the yeast or too much calcium and sulfur combinding. gaged the ph swing perfect this time. i ph'd down to 4.5 three hours later its 5.5 on the nose. ppms just under 850
75ml calmag, 225ml prime, 15ml sparkle, 30ml fire, 30ml zone, 93ml base 16 gals ro
hopefully i can get my ppms going in the right direction this res.

got some root shots for the root lovers

IMG_154412.JPG
IMG_154511.JPG

Nice roots! I'm a root lover for sure.

That kinda sounds kinky. :rofl:

We're all growing roots. The plant with all them buds is just the by product :)

Nice roots! I'm a root lover for sure.

That kinda sounds kinky. :rofl:

We're all growing roots. The plant with all them buds is just the by product :)

i love every inch of my plants , that sounds kinky too. :rofl:

thanks for stopping by

update

day 37 of flower
temps 81 night 69
humidity 48-56
ph 5.9
ppms 850

did last defoilation today, took all the large fans from top of canopy except top two sets. took out the cheap 90w ufo and added another Advanced Led ds200. thats right we now have 800 actual watts of Advanced Led power. also dropped and half an hour from the light cycle. dropped res temps one degree to 67.

i'm ready for them to pack on some weight :)

IMG_154610.JPG
IMG_154916.JPG
IMG_155013.JPG
IMG_155117.JPG
IMG_155217.JPG
IMG_155311.JPG
IMG_15548.JPG
IMG_15558.JPG
IMG_155812.JPG
IMG_155712.JPG
IMG_15569.JPG
IMG_15617.JPG
IMG_15609.JPG
IMG_15599.JPG

hope you enjoy the pics

I think I can see Tarzan swinging by in the back there!
Junglefied bro!
Nice work using all the space.
Looks great after the defol.
Should start stacking on the weight now..
:thumb:

Did someone say trees lol Nice update.

thanks wb, i didnt plan for the stretch correctly, plants are way too close to the lights. now i know i have to flip earlier. that means less actual grow time so i guess thats a plus.:)

i got two different phenos though , one less stretchy(not by much) and larger flowers, one more stretchy smaller flowers.
all in all i'm happy with the system and sure my second run in it will be much better.:)

did a res change today

calmag 60ml, sparkle 22ml, fire 30ml, prime 150ml, zone 20ml, base 120ml, 30ml ph down in 16 gals ro water. ph 4.4 to start ppm 850

dropped calmag down and up'd the boron(sparkle) , i think with the reduced base i've been using boron might be lacking and giving me the tip and leaf edge burn. read boron def can mimic calcium def. calimagic say 1ml per liter or 5ml gal . well only 4 liters to a gal so i used 4ml/gal. next couple of weeks are very important want to be as dialed in as i can.

will post pics as soon as theres noticable growth.

I think I can see Tarzan swinging by in the back there!
Junglefied bro!
Nice work using all the space.
Looks great after the defol.
Should start stacking on the weight now..
:thumb:

thanks for the kind words bro, in july my daughter starts college for digital flim production and will get a sweet camera. i'm going to make her take all of my photos from then on , maybe they will look as good as yours.:)

:thumb: lookin awesome, mighty full

thanks canna, just checking out your pics, looking pretty awesome too.

Back
Top Bottom