Aerocurrent/Advanced LED - CH9 Jack Fem - Double Scrog

that would be cool to see as im using advanced led's so a side by side be great at least when I can purchase more I know where im headed
especially with these other growers all using different led's
but somany variables how they grow what kind of nutes if any I think everything plays a part
but be great to see this particular led side by side :thumb:

that would be cool to see as im using advanced led's so a side by side be great at least when I can purchase more I know where im headed
especially with these other growers all using different led's
but somany variables how they grow what kind of nutes if any I think everything plays a part
but be great to see this particular led side by side :thumb:

I'm really excited that the led challenge is going to happen , all plants will be clones from the same mother plant. going to start germinating to find a mother , strain will probably be Buddha Tahoe from Cali Connection.
I can tell you that the main difference in the panels you can see is that Lush has a lot more blue spectrums and the Advanced lights have a lot more red spectrums.

just wanted to give a special thanks to Kushington Farms for blazing that awesome Critcal Kush with us at the LA Cannabis Cup :)

would also like to thank the guys from Lush Lighting for taking the time to go over their lights with me. their warranty policy is what I think all led lights should be , your never without a light. if you have an issue with a light , they provide a loaner light till yours is repaired.

will be taking pics of the cup today, will post some up tonight :)

i hope the new panels pay off for u bro. lots of red is always good for flower.

That would land me in a mental institutian hahahaha

thanks bro , looking at Kushington Farms photo album I think the new light is going to be great :)

the cloud juice is tasty and very smooth and can be enjoyed anywhere.
very nice job done Hip joynt :)
:thumb:

here's some pics I took at the cup today

glass blowers

DSCF05784.JPG

DSCF05793.JPG

DSCF05812.JPG

Jason from Kushington Farms
DSCF05823.JPG

Subcool and Mz Jill

DSCF05863.JPG

glass works

DSCF05932.JPG

DSCF05944.JPG

DSCF05953.JPG

Lush Lighting booth

DSCF05832.JPG

DSCF05842.JPG

DSCF05853.JPG

added the dominator to the room now running 1135watts of led for last three weeks

DSCF05973.JPG

DSCF05982.JPG

DSCF05991.JPG

DSCF06001.JPG

DSCF06011.JPG

custom white balance shots

DSCF06021.JPG

DSCF06031.JPG

thanks for stopping by :)

You lucky dog you, i got excited about that link you posted earlier till i read they only do Cali stuff :(
But seriously look at those plants just pulling towards that light, its unreal looking! Beautiful stuff dude.

bro, you running some serious LED's! it looking like a dream set up to me :) the dominator looks out of this world mate.. that's huge!! i'd be looking at more than 2k$$ for an LED like that in this country- which sucks serious ass.

love those pics of the cup dude! some awesome skills on the glass blowing.. wow, that gat looks crazy

i'd LOVE to see you grow a big-ass cash cropper under those led's bro.. seriously just once! something like a critical mass or cindy 99 :tokin: would be fascinated to see how they grew under that seriously pro lighting setup.. reps 100% good buddy!

take it easy bro and keep it psycho-delik grean /|\

maybe once my a/c is upgraded in the spring I might be able to run a 400w hps but right now that's not a option. I'm going to the LA cannabis cup this weekend and I'm going to talk to the guys from lush lighting. Kushington Farms is a commercial grower that uses nothing but lush lighting leds and has really beautiful plants. so next journal might be Advanced led vs Lush Lighting .

I'm also going to change to current cultures nutrients. they are specially made for undercurrent systems and should preform well.

thanks for all the helpful comments, going to get this room dialed in .

:thanks:

howdy bro, just thought i'd ask if you got any tips or advice from the kushington crew for your led setup??

You lucky dog you, i got excited about that link you posted earlier till i read they only do Cali stuff :(
But seriously look at those plants just pulling towards that light, its unreal looking! Beautiful stuff dude.

that's sucks bro , I'm sure there will be products like that popping up all over, I saw booths for lots of other similar products. the e juice is the "in" thing right now so soon you should be able to get it. the thing I love is how discrete it is. no pot taste or smell.

bro, you running some serious LED's! it looking like a dream set up to me :) the dominator looks out of this world mate.. that's huge!! i'd be looking at more than 2k$$ for an LED like that in this country- which sucks serious ass.

love those pics of the cup dude! some awesome skills on the glass blowing.. wow, that gat looks crazy

i'd LOVE to see you grow a big-ass cash cropper under those led's bro.. seriously just once! something like a critical mass or cindy 99 :tokin: would be fascinated to see how they grew under that seriously pro lighting setup.. reps 100% good buddy!

take it easy bro and keep it psycho-delik grean /|\

howdy bro, just thought i'd ask if you got any tips or advice from the kushington crew for your led setup??

yeah brother, glad you enjoyed the pics :) the dominator is a very nice light and because I bought it at the cup I got a good deal. I paid basically the same price as what it would have cost me for another ds350XML , and I got 105w more in the dominator.

yeah bro , I talked to Jason from Kushington Farms for hours about growing and the Lush panels , had a really awesome time. got all kinds of cool stuff. :) thanks for the reps bro , really glad to see you back around . we missed you brother :thumb:

Nice, they are definitely getting bigger.

the swell is on :) thanks for checking out the girls

Looks great as always love all the leds being used no w awesome

thanks mobudds , next journal will be an Advanced Led vs Lush Lightings led grow off. right now I'm using 1135 watts of led, next run will be 430w Advanced and 435w Lush for a total of 865 watts.

the plants look great the light looks great nothing else to say good stuff

thanks Cronic , they are starting to look better :)

tonight I'm vaping XXX Og from life is good collective, High Times 1st place indica LA cup 2014. 27% thc

so potent and soo tasty :)

oooo now that sounds yummy! high thc levels, CBD's will be kick ass!

plants are looking beautiful, nice trichs showing on the flower leaves.. seeing alot more size, this should be a great race to the finish line.. hope to see dem flowers swell with goodness :)

keep it green brother /|\

Thanks Alk brother, I'm blasting them with a lot of light so I'm hoping they swell up nice. they are throwing out the second wave of pistals so we'll see. :)

nice to have you swinging by the journals again.

Back
Top Bottom