Lush Led vs Advanced Led Featuring Ace of Spades

Thanks for that buddy, I just looked it up & it sounds a great strain :) I love the colours & fat calyx's :yummy:

Its a potent strain that has a great taste , I just didn't get a great yielding pheno. next run should be a pheno hunt of Humboldt Seed Organization"s Emdog if my seed order arrives. :)

any equipment lights that aren't green i cover with a couple layers of black duct tape. :)

I've found a piece of aluminum tape works best :)

My worst offender is a tower fan. I made a 'hat' that sits on top. The whole top panel lights up when it's on. :blalol:

The light that bothers me because I can't block it is the one from the CO2 sensor. It uses IR (I think) to read the air, and you can see the light flash every so often. It has to be dark to see it. I can only see it when I do light checks (ie lock myself inside flowering room). I can't really cover it as it is inside the CO2 meter and the light flashes out through the vents in the plastic body. I can't cover it or the thing won't work. haha I guess I could put it on a timer, but I don't think it's bright enough for the plant to even "see" it.

I've found a piece of aluminum tape works best :)

My worst offender is a tower fan. I made a 'hat' that sits on top. The whole top panel lights up when it's on. :blalol:

The light that bothers me because I can't block it is the one from the CO2 sensor. It uses IR (I think) to read the air, and you can see the light flash every so often. It has to be dark to see it. I can only see it when I do light checks (ie lock myself inside flowering room). I can't really cover it as it is inside the CO2 meter and the light flashes out through the vents in the plastic body. I can't cover it or the thing won't work. haha I guess I could put it on a timer, but I don't think it's bright enough for the plant to even "see" it.

I have used aluminum tape also , I have the same CO2 monitor , I either unplug it or put a black ball cap over it. I had it on the same timer as the lights , but running it this way I was forced to manually calibrate the unit once a week due to the autocalibrate feature. now most of the time I just set a black ball cap over it during the dark period so it can sense normal CO2 levels and manual calibration is not necessary.

Thanks for stopping by bro :)

uh oh... calibrate?

I hit the reset every so often. Probably a couple times a week at least. I like to reset my min/max as that's all I have to track my CO2. I'm still using a cycle timer :winkyface:

uh oh... calibrate?

I hit the reset every so often. Probably a couple times a week at least. I like to reset my min/max as that's all I have to track my CO2. I'm still using a cycle timer :winkyface:

to manually calibrate the unit you take it outside and press up , down and reset and hold for five seconds. the meter will read 400ppms and will be flashing. you let the meter stay outside away from people or animals for about twenty mins and it will calibrate to ambient CO2 levels.

Looking good ronnie6690.

to manually calibrate the unit you take it outside and press up , down and reset and hold for five seconds. the meter will read 400ppms and will be flashing. you let the meter stay outside away from people or animals for about twenty mins and it will calibrate to ambient CO2 levels.

Thanks Ronnie :thumb:

Did I miss seeing that in the box somewhere? lol
Maybe all that pot I smoke has done something to my memory. Nah... :bongrip:

it was in the destructions :) and correction , you press set , up , and down for five seconds to manual calibrate not reset.

OK whew, I did try it and though, "this is how I recalibrate manually." I swear somewher or another I read that all I have to do is reset it periodically. If yours is on a timer, you're doing it daily :)

OK whew, I did try it and though, "this is how I recalibrate manually." I swear somewher or another I read that all I have to do is reset it periodically. If yours is on a timer, you're doing it daily :)

now I just put a hat over it , resetting the Min and max readings doesn't calibrate unit. you only need to recalibrate when meter only senses High CO2 levels for many days consecutively. as long as readings hit 400ppms you should be good. once a week it will auto calibrate to the lowest reading. :)

day 37 of flower

due to an error in setting the light timer this run went through a two week period of 14 on 10 off light cycle before going into 12/12 cycle.
first signs of flowering appeared quicker and they seem to be maturing faster this run.

DSCF12493.JPG
DSCF12502.JPG
DSCF12513.JPG
DSCF12523.JPG
DSCF12532.JPG
DSCF12542.JPG
DSCF12552.JPG
DSCF12563.JPG
DSCF12571.JPG
DSCF12582.JPG
DSCF12593.JPG
DSCF12614.JPG
DSCF12625.JPG
DSCF12634.JPG
DSCF12643.JPG
DSCF12653.JPG
DSCF12662.JPG

Thanks for stopping by. :)

This round is getting close to finishing, their in the seventh week of flower

DSCF12822.JPG
DSCF12864.JPG
DSCF12854.JPG
DSCF12842.JPG
DSCF12905.JPG
DSCF12874.JPG
DSCF12915.JPG

heres a little preview of the next round/journal 5 HSO Emdog seedlings from a 5 pack of fems

DSCF12814.JPG
DSCF12805.JPG

Back
Top Bottom