Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

When I look at your buds Doc, the uniform thickness, among other things, impresses me. I know the works of art you grow are a result of environment, selected phenotypic expression combined with the balanced high brix soil formulation. Doc has got it figured out! Y'all know it! I would love to get that level of solid chunky girth all the way up combined with that level of quality. I now know the pieces to that high brix puzzle. Thank you Doc for giving me a clear view of the target!:thanks:

When I look at your buds Doc, the uniform thickness, among other things, impresses me. I know the works of art you grow are a result of environment, selected phenotypic expression combined with the balanced high brix soil formulation. Doc has got it figured out! Y'all know it! I would love to get that level of solid chunky girth all the way up combined with that level of quality. I now know the pieces to that high brix puzzle. Thank you Doc for giving me a clear view of the target!:thanks:

You can do this!

Assuming the environment is proper, just start paying attention to every little detail and what happens to your plants when you do certain things, IE timing of drenches and foliars.

Try different things, carefully consider everything, and before you know it you'll start gardening by intuition, and shortly after that you'll be able to recognize what needs to be done at any given time.

Look at the stems, the petioles, the calyx formation, notice what happens at any given time.

I usually drench during my lunch hour----totally sober, not a hit of anything since the previous night. It's very mechanical. In the evening I do what I call "re-gardening" where after smoking a bit, knowing that the plants have been watered and drenched I just walk around and inspect every inch of every plant, looking for trouble, noticing sap, resin, all of that.

Pretty soon, pattern recognition will become second nature, without you even being aware of it. You'll develop your own style and you'll grow ridiculous plants. Just start paying close attention.

I agree with all that doc.....and have found to water and foilar sober, then get high and observe.......lol, I have done it the other way......and then question myself all day about whether or not I turned the circulation fans back on or not.........:passitleft:

LOL. I've driven half way home only to be plagued with obsessive thoughts:

Did I turn off the water?
Did I lock the door?
Oh crap! Did I water all four trays? I can't remember.....damn!

Then I drive back and find that I did turn off the water, lock the door, etc. But every now and then---like twice---I returned to find that indeed I left the water on. The float valve has faithfully stopped flooding several times now....but I don't want to temp fate.

Now I have a checklist I follow as I exit the building, like a pilot's pre-flight check list. So as long as perform my closing ritual I have confidence that I didn't stonerfy something.

LOL. I've driven half way home only to be plagued with obsessive thoughts:

Did I turn off the water?
Did I lock the door?
Oh crap! Did I water all four trays? I can't remember.....damn!

Then I drive back and find that I did turn off the water, lock the door, etc. But every now and then---like twice---I returned to find that indeed I left the water on. The float valve has faithfully stopped flooding several times now....but I don't want to temp fate.

Now I have a checklist I follow as I exit the building, like a pilot's pre-flight check list. So as long as perform my closing ritual I have confidence that I didn't stonerfy something.

Stonerfy, I'm so stealing that.
:thanks:

You can do this!

Assuming the environment is proper, just start paying attention to every little detail and what happens to your plants when you do certain things, IE timing of drenches and foliars.

Try different things, carefully consider everything, and before you know it you'll start gardening by intuition, and shortly after that you'll be able to recognize what needs to be done at any given time.

Look at the stems, the petioles, the calyx formation, notice what happens at any given time.

I usually drench during my lunch hour----totally sober, not a hit of anything since the previous night. It's very mechanical. In the evening I do what I call "re-gardening" where after smoking a bit, knowing that the plants have been watered and drenched I just walk around and inspect every inch of every plant, looking for trouble, noticing sap, resin, all of that.

Pretty soon, pattern recognition will become second nature, without you even being aware of it. You'll develop your own style and you'll grow ridiculous plants. Just start paying close attention.

Doc will sometimes even see some trichomes...

:rofl:

Hey doc.....been shopping new lights and seriously considering these xte.......I remember you commenting on the density of the lower buds, did you notice a difference in yeild with them......thanks

I just jarred the last plant today, but didn't weigh it yet. Close to a quarter pound from one plant, if not a bit over. A big part of the reason why the numbers were up is the development of the lower buds. They were large and dense, relatively speaking and added quite a bit to the useable yield.

I'll have the exact number tomorrow, but I'm gonna say real close to 30 ounces from the 8 plants on a 3x6 footprint. I could have easily gotten 10 plants with saucers or 14 without and got the yield up quite a bit more.

But 3.5+ zips per plant is very respectable indoors, and I got that in style. This is some of the best smelling bud I've harvested to date. The "C" or most Sativa-like pheno is incredible. A mango, resin, sugar smell that is super strong...room filling. Smokes smooth and with a very mild, smooth flavor, and the high is 100% energetic. Physical energy, but also really good mental energy. Perfect for flyfishing, surfing, hiking, chess, cooking, etc.

Back
Top Bottom