Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

All but two have been washed and hung. The buds are like super high quality outdoor buds, in that they have the thick leaves of outdoor buds and the tight calyx formation of indoor buds....with resin like I've never seen.

I don't have final numbers yet but I know I easily have 1.25 pounds from 6 of the 8 harvested and the two left up look to be 3-4+ oz each. We could come in at two pounds....or just under. We shall see.

Here's a few pics of that:

IMG_71748.JPG

IMG_71794.jpg

IMG_71784.JPG

IMG_71757.jpg

IMG_71747.JPG

IMG_71737.JPG

IMG_71726.jpg

IMG_71717.jpg

Next on the indulgence train:

IMG_71802.JPG

IMG_71707.JPG

I'll be adding a couple Champagne to that lot, so we'll have the classic Champagne/Paki combo under LED for the first time ever.

I'm breaking the new ones in under veg lighting for a week, letting them get their roots on. Brix was already at 13 for these, as I pruned 'em up and took clones yesterday and today.

I"m worried about headroom.

Wow Doc, can i smoke your sugar leaves? probably gonna get me more medicated than 90% of bud out there :rofl:

So excited for the Champagne/Paki combo, will be intresting to watch it as it happens

btw Doc, you mentioned veg. Do you veg under LED now that you got the panels or still going with the old school lights?

Absolutely beautiful flowers from an incredible grower :)

We can't thank Doc enough for the honor of showcasing the capabilities of our lights along side his mastery! We look very forward to many more cup entries and good times in the future..

:Namaste: :thumb: :Namaste:

P.S. ..and wait until you all see what's coming..

Wow Doc, can i smoke your sugar leaves? probably gonna get me more medicated than 90% of bud out there :rofl:

So excited for the Champagne/Paki combo, will be intresting to watch it as it happens

btw Doc, you mentioned veg. Do you veg under LED now that you got the panels or still going with the old school lights?

I smoke my sugar leaves almost exclusively. I do try the flowers and keep some on hand, but most days I'll smoke one or two joints and I PREFER the washed sugar leaves to the flowers. All the joints I shared at the cup were sugar leaves....I highly recommend them!

As of right now, I'm vegging under T5's because I don't want to transition from LED to HPS in that part of my garden. But this arrangement isn't permanent.

Absolutely beautiful flowers from an incredible grower :)

We can't thank Doc enough for the honor of showcasing the capabilities of our lights along side his mastery! We look very forward to many more cup entries and good times in the future..

:Namaste: :thumb: :Namaste:

P.S. ..and wait until you all see what's coming..

It's been a pleasure!

These Platinum P1200's have my full endorsement, whatever that is worth. The only issues I had with this grow were the first couple weeks where the plants were getting used to massive amounts of PAR. Once we got through that, I enjoyed extremely good resin formation and due to the "Indulgent" amount of PAR, the plants came out thick, greasy, dense and very heavy.

Any commercial growers out there who are the least bit concerned about bud density and the ability of the lights to yield well can rest assured that the P1200 is a true replacement for a 1000watt HID in terms of coverage and yield.

The quality of these plants is better than their counterparts under HID....not by much, but there are a few differences. I'm getting a much stronger grape smell from these and they are indeed more resinous.

However, I used about 50% of the electricity to equal or out-perform the HID's.

I'm quite amazed at what these lights are able to do, and the realization that ANYONE with a spare room in the house or a 4x8 tent could duplicate what I've done here is really eye-opening.

High quality cannabis is in reach of almost anyone.

Also, it's very likely to be a boon to large indoor growers as the need for exhaust fans and BTU's of cooling go down along with the draw of the lights.

Just wear sunglasses, folks.

well said, Doc, well said.....

Good morning Doc! I'de bet you don't have to get your snow blower out today :rofl: Havn't been around too much lately. I wanted to ask how you did at the cup? Win anything? Good times? Have a great day ! Duggs.

I didn't win, Duggan.....but my produce stands right alongside the best as far as I or those who were there can tell. I'm still awaiting the lab results and will share them the moment I can.

I didn't win, Duggan.....but my produce stands right alongside the best as far as I or those who were there can tell. I'm still awaiting the lab results and will share them the moment I can.
So Doc....your saying it's (results) are not all "in" yet. you could still win as far as the "numbers" are concerned? Have alot of Q's. for ya but you've prolly answered them already regarding your weekend at the cup w/ Curso and friends.Have a great day Doc....cheers .....Duggs.

So Doc....your saying it's (results) are not all "in" yet. you could still win as far as the "numbers" are concerned? Have alot of Q's. for ya but you've prolly answered them already regarding your weekend at the cup w/ Curso and friends.Have a great day Doc....cheers .....Duggs.

If the lab says 41% THC I sill haven't won. The contest is over. But I am really, really wanting to see my numbers.

They said to expect it the middle of last week, which I interpreted to mean the middle of this coming week....stoner talk and all.

Just caught all the way up...subbed. That grape ape looks delicious. Hey doc question: have you ever thought about "mainlining" a plant in high brix?

I don't know what that means.....

I've done it. I like docs training method much much better

LOL. My "method" is to let the plant grow after cleaning up the lower end. I'm sure there are better methods of training.

I guess I don't know that method.....I mean I've read where he prunes a couple of times in both veg and flower......r those instructions privy to customers. Lol just kidding all the info us newbies get on this sight for free could never be replaced.

Everything I do is recorded here and there, most of it on "In the Lab" which is linked to in my signature under "how to use the kit."

Final numbers on this grow are days away....

I guess I don't know that method.....I mean I've read where he prunes a couple of times in both veg and flower......r those instructions privy to customers. Lol just kidding all the info us newbies get on this sight for free could never be replaced.
Hey NemaT, this "mainlining " method is just about the way we all prune....that's to totally clean up the bottom 1/4 to 1/3rd of them at some point before flip or soon after ,that's all....i don't know where the fancy name "mainlining" came from.:blunt: Cheers eh....Duggs.

It's kind of "out there". I have a friend who has his "mainlined" plant 4 weeks into flower right now. It looks cool, but not remarkable. I'll try to get some pics of his plant(s).

I still say there isn't much better than letting them grow somewhat naturally. I usually top most of my plants once, then pretty much let them grow.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom