Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Congrats Duggs! I am really happy you love that stuff. ACE is the place! I can't believe their strains aren't more popular. Maybe it's the kit that is making these strains so special, dunno. I have quite a few strains that I haven't even tried yet, I keep thinking I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket and keep trying other genetics but ACE will always be in the garden in some form. Enjoy my friend! The pups say hi.
:goodjob::high-five:

:yahoo: Great news! Enjoy your dank, my friend. :lot-o-toke:

Congrats Duggs! I am really happy you love that stuff. ACE is the place! I can't believe their strains aren't more popular. Maybe it's the kit that is making these strains so special, dunno. I have quite a few strains that I haven't even tried yet, I keep thinking I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket and keep trying other genetics but ACE will always be in the garden in some form. Enjoy my friend! The pups say hi.

yes it will :) and in mine too...
The next (+) seed generation is finishing with the seeded (partially)ACE Purple Haze x Malawi (Purple Malawi-(PM),
a few Panamas(+), a BH x UH ;) and a couple of others were pollenated with the male ACE Purple Malawi.

I am really looking forward to trying the PM..strong blackberry/black raspberry smell when gently touching stem and or/calyxes

Good Evening, Duggan..hows it going? :)

hows chopping The Attack of the 50ft Woman..:rofl:
Chiller Theater...

The next (+) seed generation is finishing with the seeded (partially)ACE Purple Haze x Malawi (Purple Malawi-(PM),
a few Panamas(+), a BH x UH ;) and a couple of others were pollenated with the male ACE Purple Malawi.

I am really looking forward to trying the PM..strong blackberry/black raspberry smell when gently touching stem and or/calyxes

Chiller Theater...

How do you know of Chiller Theater?

Excellent. Redemption! We knew it would go right for you Duggan. BIG HUG! :hug:

So proud of you Duggan. That last haul took a toll and it's been great watching this one heal the scars a little. :thumb:
Ya baby.....! Fu...n eh!! I'm tryin to buy more ZH seeds....CC doesn't wanna work though...mmm.Susan, when i cut down the first two plants (front pot) the back plant in her own 26 gal. pot...was huge. She was all innertwined (spelling?) with the front two. Anyhow , hope your enjoyin your visit . Great to see you chattin it up still with us! :green_heart:
Hey neiko, great to have you back around and also that your lads are doin good!:thumb: Ya, i agree about ACE. They seem to have there act , very much together. I can see their Zamadelica in my future. Was always concerned of the long bloom with some of these Sativa hybrids ya know, but that one seems to be right where i can live with it, at 9-10 weeks. Hey brotha, these ZH's. only took 59 days in bloom, and they are fantastic. This was one of those times when my timing with harvest and our nice warm winter really connected. As far as other seed breeders,....there's just too many great strains out there that the "Kit" would rock! Cheers pal.:high-five:
Congratulations on your harvest. Great to see that you rocked it from start to finish Duggan. Pass a little this way would you :passitleft:
Comin right up brotha!....:passitleft: A little ZH for your chillin! Have an awesome day Snoop and much thanks for the words....:thanks:
:yahoo: Great news! Enjoy your dank, my friend. :lot-o-toke:
Ah my brotha....you bet your old ass i will.This is so good, i just love this strain...great taste, great high, great smell. Gettin more of these. How's the booth pal? Still no time for gettin around the forum. Got hockey myself at 12:30, goin out for BF with GF. Gotta book! Later Major.:Namaste:

Chiller Theater...
Hey Ziggs, top of the day to ya pal....sounds like your just havin too much fun my brotha.....lovin it ! Thanks for all your support Ziggs,...always positive.:thumb:
How do you know of Chiller Theater?
:reading420magazine:
I feel so damn happy for you. I know that feeling watching them grow while having an empty Nug pantry. I sit and stare at the girls in the garden like a pervert, wondering what they are going to taste like and what highs they will give me.

But now you are here, in a wealth of great Nuggs for Duggs. Haha sounds like a great charity for growers who have run out temporarily.

Shiggs, great to have had you on board brotha, i know you've come a long way in grabbing all this info around the journals....excellent brotha. Our following in the world is growing fast. Doc. is super busy and we're all rockin the "kit" and tryin all the great strains...yeehaw! Have an awesome day !:high-five:

Hey Duggs on the CC, I have to call them before every purchase to have them lift the fraud protection. Sometimes I have to have all the info ready to go online while I'm on the phone with the CC people then when I hit submit they go ahead and allow it to go through. Kinda a pain to deal with so I've slowed way down on seed ordering.

Hey Duggs on the CC, I have to call them before every purchase to have them lift the fraud protection. Sometimes I have to have all the info ready to go online while I'm on the phone with the CC people then when I hit submit they go ahead and allow it to go through. Kinda a pain to deal with so I've slowed way down on seed ordering.

me too! out of country of residence..even now out of state sometimes my debit card or CC gets declined until i speak to bank..:)

Hey Neiko and Ziggs, that feels better, at least i'm not the only one. So , i have to call my bank every time ,....or just the first time.? What i don't get is , this just started with this attempt at ordering, all the other times to different places went thru OK .
Hey Cannatard, your very first post....that's cool ....what's your story ? Hey Gang, my filter has cleaned the whole house now and with the addition of a bunch (6) air fresheners , spread around , the dankness has gone. My GF will prolly still smell it....:smokin:
I'l be able to post a final weight (before curing) right before the jars , prolly on Wed. night. That seems to be the norm here,....four days on the strings in the GR with RH of around 50%. Have a great night all you guys and of course our own SS, who's on a trip right now with NO medicine at her disposal,.....wonder how that's all goin eh?? Anyhow cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

I'm gonna survive Duggan but I warned her it's going to be an emotional ride for a couple days. It's more of a challenge than I anticipated. :laughtwo: Hadn't taken into account the energetic contributions of the sativas. I've been going to bed at a normal time.

She makes it easy. She pampers the hell out of me. :battingeyelashes:

I saw "huge pots and lots of leds" and wanted to check it out. Those are huge pots. Nice work

Cannatard, welcome to our virtual neighborhood. It's so good to meet you. I commend your choice of the thread to do your first post on. One of my favorite yards to visit myself. :circle-of-love:

Are you planning on growing? Doing a journal? We love a new garden. If there's anything you need to help you settle into our community, please don't hesitate to stop someone and ask. There's so much on the site to appreciate. I look forward to getting to know you better. I now leave you in the capable hands of Duggan as I return to my vacation plans. Have fun. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Cannatard, welcome to our virtual neighborhood. It's so good to meet you. I commend your choice of the thread to do your first post on. One of my favorite yards to visit myself. :circle-of-love:

Are you planning on growing? Doing a journal? We love a new garden. If there's anything you need to help you settle into our community, please don't hesitate to stop someone and ask. There's so much on the site to appreciate. I look forward to getting to know you better. I now leave you in the capable hands of Duggan as I return to my vacation plans. Have fun. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Ive been looking at this kit thing. Seems to work really well

I'm gonna survive Duggan but I warned her it's going to be an emotional ride for a couple days. It's more of a challenge than I anticipated. :laughtwo: Hadn't taken into account the energetic contributions of the sativas. I've been going to bed at a normal time.

She makes it easy. She pampers the hell out of me. :battingeyelashes:

Susan, your checkin in....cool. Was wondering how the sleep is going without !? I know for me, if i try to get to sleep without a puff....forget it...it's not happening. I would toss and turn for about an hour and work myself into a bad state.:tokin: Did you bring ANYTHING with ya....anything at all?? Crap girl...your brave. Stay strong then and enjoy this special time ....Merry Christmas to ya !:love:

Hey duggs, you run the carbon filter in your gr when hanging to dry?.......can't wait for a final weight.....

Ya nate, sure do brotha....If i tried to hang it somewhere without being filtered....my whole house would reek and it actually gets into clothes hanging around....NOT GOOD! As soon as it's taken off the strings in the GR ....i put the next crop in there right away. Just set them on top of the big pots till i get a chance to transplant back into the re-worked and filled 26 ers.Have two batches of kit soil in my rotation...works fantastic. have an awesome week Nate, cheers pal!

Ah yes, the Kit!:surf:
Canna... spend some time around the gang here....check out some journals ...like from Smokey, Graytail, Ziggs, Conradino, Some of the gang here has been using the kit for many grows and have some very valuable experience with it. it's basically the most effective, reliable , cost effective method i've tried in over 25 yrs. growing!
If the dieections are followed and you pay attention , the reward is just awesome, period. this High Brix produce we're pumping out is simply some of the smoothest , best tasting MJ in the world, period! qanyhow i've bin omn here long enough ....got things to do before my last 5 days of work, before my holidays....YEEPA , YEEPA :party::yahoo::allgood:

Hey duggs, you run the carbon filter in your gr when hanging to dry?.......can't wait for a final weight.....

Ya nate, sure do brotha....If i tried to hang it somewhere without being filtered....my whole house would reek and it actually gets into clothes hanging around....NOT GOOD! As soon as it's taken off the strings in the GR ....i put the next crop in there right away. Just set them on top of the big pots till i get a chance to transplant back into the re-worked and filled 26 ers.Have two batches of kit soil in my rotation...works fantastic. have an awesome week Nate, cheers pal!

Ah yes, the Kit!:surf:
Canna... spend some time around the gang here....check out some journals ...like from Smokey, Graytail, Ziggs, Conradino,and of course, Doc Bud. Some of the gang here has been using the kit for many grows and have some very valuable experience with it. it's basically the most effective, reliable , cost effective method i've tried in over 25 yrs. growing!
If the directions are followed and you pay attention , the reward is just awesome, period. this High Brix produce we're pumping out is simply some of the smoothest , best tasting MJ in the world, period! Anyhow i've bin on here long enough ....got things to do before my last 5 days of work, before my holidays....YEEPA , YEEPA :party::yahoo::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom