Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Comparison of BLUEBERRY Stretch

The 2 on the outside are OG Kush ? ( bag seed) Center is the Blueberry
She just started budding at the top of the net and just grew with the development of
those buds, seemed to just fill out and in with only bud growth

week_4_right_side_1.jpg
blue_tops_1.jpg

Comparison of BLUEBERRY Stretch

The 2 on the outside are OG Kush ? ( bag seed) Center is the Blueberry
She just started budding at the top of the net and just grew with the development of
those buds, seemed to just fill out and in with only bud growth

week_4_right_side_1.jpg
blue_tops_1.jpg
Ya , see what ya mean Gazoo, how does that one smell, and where did it come from again bud. Cheers.

Evenin to ya Mr. don't mind if i do . :passitleft: have a great night ...:high-five:

Congratulations Duggan, that's a fantastic result bud ...

Ninja30, thanks man, still haven't tried it yet , but everything points to top shelf produce , but we'le see. Cheers and have a great night .:high-five:

Congrats on another excellent grow & harvest Duggan. Always a pleasure to follow along. :clap: :Namaste:
Thank you sir and congrats to you as well, for your success. We're all havin so much fun...yeepa!:Namaste::high-five:

Damn Duggan, you never cease to amaze me! That is one fantastic haul. Beautiful looking buds. Congratulations on the harvest. :high-five:
Ween, my good brotha, thank you !:thumb:. This crop will approach my huge goal of 2 pounds, im sure it will be close. Double Berry from Gorilla (a sponsor). They really picked up after the two 'late' CD's and then some GE before harvest. Hope all is well with you Ween. cheers bud!:Namaste::high-five:

I always guessed higher than my partner on our grows, and I was always closer

daaa I must be high, I was mixing it up with grams figuring 28 oz per pound duhhhh

Let me re guess please and guess a more confusing yet more reasonable amount of 1 LP or 33 and 1/3 ounces.:geek:

Hey Nis..you might wanna go up not down,...just so everyone knows..it took me and Mare over three hours to trim up the front/big one. This crop has gone way over what i thought it would . I'm soo stoked..started at 9:30 , Mare showed up at 10, as planned ..just got all cleaned up at 4:30. took us all day to trim and hang properly. i'm very certain this crop will break my record out of this room of 25.5,...i'm gonna go with a guess of 31 z's...i'l make it just shy of 2 pounds,..that's my guess. i had to add five more strings and am confident ! Cheers Nis and Gang...pics ahead !:)

You will, be patient and get Doc's gear!

Very good guess Gazoo! your reasoning is quite sound. Even when i trim them off the sticks the weight will be there,..and my finish , dry weights will be accurate and dry enough to smoke , smoothly. Extra thick and heavy colas were trimmed up short to keep drying even across the whole crop. five days will do it. cheers Gazoo!

Good guess Hook, but it'l be light:)

Cheers gang ...here are my harvest pics. First off, i have to thank Doc Bud again for all he does for us bunch a stoners and ner'de wells,..misfits on the loose...with something we call a 'Kit'! Sherry will be contacted from Gorilla Seeds for gifting me these DB's and the Blueberry Twists comin up! I have to also thank all you people...my brothas ,...and sista's , who supported me and my journal. Thanks so much gang....OK , "drifting"!:)

Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_014.jpg
I wanted to show this one first,..it's only the front/big plant.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_003.jpg
This was her sitting on her head:)
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_006.jpg
I couldn't hold her too long like this for the pic...she was about 15 pounds or so...heaviest plant i've ever grown BTW!:cheer:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_008.jpg
This is her on my coffee table.:grinjoint:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_009.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_010.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_012.jpg
Some random colas !
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_015.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_017.jpg
This is a full basket of just the back two girls.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_018.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_019.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_020.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_021.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_022.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_023.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_025.jpg

Lil pc. of scissor hash..for tonight. Mare's coming back over for our regular scheduled Sat. night with no kids night!...:);)...:tokin:
My back is sore and i need to have a nice hot bath . Thanks again for joining me everyone. Ya all have a great Sat. night.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Very nice haul! You make it look so easy and effortless and look at that! A shopping basket full of high brix weed.

Very nice haul! You make it look so easy and effortless and look at that! A shopping basket full of high brix weed.

Good morning and much thanks Doc...you say I make it look easy...you know what I say to that right!......Cuz it is...stupid easy!!:blunt::thumb:
You know it, I know it...and all us DBHBB 'kit' users know it! having so much fun with it...owe it ALL to you sir...now all we gotta do is meat up to laugh and enjoy it ....in person....:high-five:
Have a great day Doc Bud!:Namaste::thanks:

Wow Duggs, I missed the last few days..and look at your bounty! From THREE plants!! Such a great journal Duggs, learned so much from you and everyone else here in our DBHBB community! You have made such a world of difference to me just knowing you are one of many here that are willing to help. An ambassador indeed!

Im thinking you have 32.25oz dried all said and done.

Oh and that sore back of yours...I just made an amazing discovery...seems that magnesium is not only good for our Frankin strains, but also deficient in most of us as well. My wife measured out 1/2c mg flakes, brought to a boil 1/2c of distilled water, poured the boiling water over the 1/2c mg flakes, stir till completely dissolved, let cool, store in a spray bottle. Use after shower 10-20 sprays, (I rub it in and let it dry) it tingles the first few times you use it, but all I can say is WOW what a difference...in like muscle aches are gone after a hard day! Give it a try! Interesting science behind it as well... you can look it up.

Take care
DL

DL,

Thank you for the DIY magnesium muscle relief, amazing! I, too, suffer from back aches when toiling alone here with harvesting 3 weekends of every month....where does one purchase the magnesium flakes?

And my man, Duggs.....yes, we have the kit and all, but your yield is off the chain! Great job and pat yourself on the back, would ya?

Thanks a bunch Beaves, so glad your around these parts. Have an awesome day would ya. Can you post a pic of your 'special' girl on my thread....i wanna show everyone what an awesome training job you are doing with her and that girl of yours is a PERFECT example of what i try and do each and every time with my plants....just a gorgeous specimen you've got growing right now....cheers to ya my friend!:thumb::Namaste:

Y'all remember getting called out by the teacher to come in front of the class...and how embarrassed and how much you wished you didn't have to? That's me right now. Aww shucks Duggs...do I hafta?

I plan on starting my new journal in a week when I flip. I'm going to post some old pics to show what I did wrong and how we got this gal back on track. I can't express enough my gratitude and appreciation towards the Brix gang..namely Duggs, Nismo and Doc....ya'll have been amazing and I can't thank you enough....I'd have given up long ago.

I have 1 HSO Blue Dream in a 2 x 2.5 tent in a 15 gallon softie.

IMG_6609_1_.JPG

IMG_6608_1_.JPG

IMG_658711.JPG

IMG_658510.JPG

IMG_65818.JPG

Wow Duggs, I missed the last few days..and look at your bounty! From THREE plants!! Such a great journal Duggs, learned so much from you and everyone else here in our DBHBB community! You have made such a world of difference to me just knowing you are one of many here that are willing to help. An ambassador indeed!

Im thinking you have 32.25oz dried all said and done.

Oh and that sore back of yours...I just made an amazing discovery...seems that magnesium is not only good for our Frankin strains, but also deficient in most of us as well. My wife measured out 1/2c mg flakes, brought to a boil 1/2c of distilled water, poured the boiling water over the 1/2c mg flakes, stir till completely dissolved, let cool, store in a spray bottle. Use after shower 10-20 sprays, (I rub it in and let it dry) it tingles the first few times you use it, but all I can say is WOW what a difference...in like muscle aches are gone after a hard day! Give it a try! Interesting science behind it as well... you can look it up.

Take care
DL

you made Magnesium 'Oil' ...

How to Make Magnesium Oil | Wellness Mama

:)

yes...we need minerals a plenty...and as in HB gardening...we need them in the right amounts..:thumb:

DL,

Thank you for the DIY magnesium muscle relief, amazing! I, too, suffer from back aches when toiling alone here with harvesting 3 weekends of every month....where does one purchase the magnesium flakes?

And my man, Duggs.....yes, we have the kit and all, but your yield is off the chain! Great job and pat yourself on the back, would ya?

I believe we purchase the Mg flakes from amazon. I've used it the last couple of days as I have been busy at work, and keeping up with turning 2 thermal compost piles I have outside...a real back breaker...phew!

Y'all remember getting called out by the teacher to come in front of the class...and how embarrassed and how much you wished you didn't have to? That's me right now. Aww shucks Duggs...do I hafta?

I plan on starting my new journal in a week when I flip. I'm going to post some old pics to show what I did wrong and how we got this gal back on track. I can't express enough my gratitude and appreciation towards the Brix gang..namely Duggs, Nismo and Doc....ya'll have been amazing and I can't thank you enough....I'd have given up long ago.

I have 1 HSO Blue Dream in a 2 x 2.5 tent in a 15 gallon softie.

IMG_6609_1_.JPG

IMG_6608_1_.JPG

IMG_658711.JPG

IMG_658510.JPG

IMG_65818.JPG

Beaves...you need NOT be embarrassed over your girl. Like I said ,..she is a picture perfect example of what I try and do each and every grow with my plants. You have done a marvelous job with her...just look at her gang. If ya's all look up picture perfectly trained plant in the books....this is what you will see,...just a perfect specimen...no guff...no smoke...just the honest truth. Now 'Beaves...lets get her a bit taller and spread her legs out a bit more before flip OK! leave all the 'ties' in place ...do NOT remove them. How does the very bottom look...you keepin her all cleaned up right? Prune off any leaves that touch the dirt and any 'suckers' really low on the branches OK! She will blow you away in a couple months. If she were mine I would have a goal of between 6-8 z's out of her...she can easily do it...just watch her. Thanks for putting her up here,..i really wanted you to show her off to the gang! Be proud Beaves ...you got it ! Cheers and have an awesome day Beaves and gang!:circle-of-love:

Oh ya...I will get to all you others after work tonight....busy right now...just had to talk about Beaves girl....she's a beauty!

DL,

You need to look for magnesium chloride flakes. Online you will find several sources, it's not very expensive. It can also be used as a natural deodorant too, just add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to the bottle ..

Back
Top Bottom