Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Duggan,
I am going to mix up the entire kit,. All I am trying to do is wind up with around 50 gallons when I am finished. I should have been clearer. It is probably not worth the effort. However, I also want to know how much a 2.8cf bag will actually make. It could be good information to have in the future or for anyone needing less than a full batch. It would save some storage space too.

There is one minor tweak I want to try with round one that I would like to get any thoughts anyone may have. After mixing I want to cook a whiskey barrel full by covering with a large trash bag. Then when it is ready, just drop a fairly small plant in it no till style.

Best

High guys, I just spent the last 3 weekends harvesting my 8, 9, and 10 week strains. So flower room #2 is empty. On week 4 I swab down the flower room and up can the veg plants from the 1 gallon pots to the 7 gallon pots.....yesterday was a flurry of activity in getting this accomplished....I have been cooking new soil in 2 plastic containers with lids, piled on top of each other and elevated to keep them off the cold concrete floor here in Michigan....

I grabbed the top container and remember thinking "Holy cow, this thing is full and heavy" and put it on the ground.....well, later that afternoon I had some stabbing pains in my back....by dinner time I had the heating pad against the pillow that propped me up on the couch, and have been that way for 24 hours now....whoops.....I strained a muscle under my left shoulder blade and can hardly move...dang, I hate it when that happens......

Especially that f'n muscle/tendon under the shoulder blade! I hate that one! :straightface:

Oh thanks, Guys, for your support....just an innocent start of the day of what we do every day.....the growing of our blessed cannabis plant involves a few sacrifices, eh? I'll be okay, I just need to be more work aware and think about more as I age....my wholesaler came by and when he saw me "hobble" out he offered me to call on him when I needed him for this sort of thing, he's 26....Duh, great idea.... :Namaste:

Heheh, so ... dude knows this old lady that grows the most amazing herb, eh? :laugh:

Dunno, there's a certain charm in the reflection. I was once that young man, but there weren't any cool old people around at the time. It's an epochal spiral of sorts. :hmmmm: I get the biggest kick out of the cred I get when one of the younguns tries some of mine.

Heheh, so ... dude knows this old lady that grows the most amazing herb, eh? :laugh:

Dunno, there's a certain charm in the reflection. I was once that young man, but there weren't any cool old people around at the time. It's an epochal spiral of sorts. :hmmmm: I get the biggest kick out of the cred I get when one of the younguns tries some of mine.

MILT...

no, sorry..Its not with the F!!..:)

Marijuana I'd Like to Toke!

:smokin:

10-4 Graytail....Ain't that the truth.....the little old lady can outgrow the 26 year old and every one of his peers want only what I have to offer....

Good morning Shawnee , Ziggs, Gray, Canyon and Gang. Shawnee FFS's. woman, you better today ? Hope so ! Feels good when all the transplanting and garden work is all finished up though eh. Now you can relax and get back to 100% . Try and have an awesome day everyone. Cheers......it's miserable out here...rain, freezing rain, bad roads, cold , wet weather...yuk, yuk! Gonna take a "mental health day " soon...:tokin:

Good morning Shawnee , Ziggs, Gray, Canyon and Gang. Shawnee FFS's. woman, you better today ? Hope so ! Feels good when all the transplanting and garden work is all finished up though eh. Now you can relax and get back to 100% . Try and have an awesome day everyone. Cheers......it's miserable out here...rain, freezing rain, bad roads, cold , wet weather...yuk, yuk! Gonna take a "mental health day " soon...:tokin:

morning all :)

Dont like "the weather"? "change the Channel" :rofl:

Create a GREAT day!!

:circle-of-love:

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

Morning dig dugs! Yep, it's trying to get a few REAL winter days in around here as well. Gotta admit, if we don't get a few weeks of freezing weather, the bugs will be out of control here come May! I've got flies, bees, and crickets still. So not good...
On a good note though, this GC is doing great. Freaking pointy ass lil leaves got me tripping! Had a Jack HERER get all pointy and angled up on me but, not cuz the soil, cuz I was cooking it with the lights. So to see this lil girl SPRUNG OUT gets me a bit nervous. I'm running it under a single 48 reflector, at 14". She should be fine.
Quick question bro, Have you grown any Acapulco Gold in this soil?

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

Morning dig dugs! Yep, it's trying to get a few REAL winter days in around here as well. Gotta admit, if we don't get a few weeks of freezing weather, the bugs will be out of control here come May! I've got flies, bees, and crickets still. So not good...
On a good note though, this GC is doing great. Freaking pointy ass lil leaves got me tripping! Had a Jack HERER get all pointy and angled up on me but, not cuz the soil, cuz I was cooking it with the lights. So to see this lil girl SPRUNG OUT gets me a bit nervous. I'm running it under a single 48 reflector, at 14". She should be fine.

Peaceful blazing

No, but it will do great in our dirt bud. pretty loooong bloom time though ....you ready for that ? Ziggs has done a lot of work with Sativa's as well as Doc Bud, with his Columbians and Willy Nelsons. Cheers B gotta book it !

Peaceful blazing

Bumble,

I grew Colombian Gold-CG (WOS) - made some CG seeds with a CG male too. Grew great!!

Ive grown many, actually mostly Sativas with Docs Kit. :)

No, but it will do great in our dirt bud. pretty loooong bloom time though ....you ready for that ? Ziggs has done a lot of work with Sativa's as well as Doc Bud, with his Columbians and Willy Nelsons. Cheers B gotta book it !
I was just wondering bro... But... "La curiosidad mató al gato" .
Bumble,

I grew Colombian Gold-CG (WOS) - made some CG seeds with a CG male too. Grew great!!

Ive grown many, actually mostly Sativas with Docs Kit. :)
I'm itching... Maybe late next year. Gotta get some experience first I'm thinking. But it's on the list. Haven't smoked any since the 80's. Was a favorite of mine back in the day...

Peaceful blazing

I love you guys......thank you for all you do....

Back
Top Bottom