Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Good Lord, Duggs, what a harvest! Congratulations!

So, let me review: you train like hell, but only veg for 4 weeks? Then, put the plant in a big azz pot and away they go....is that right?

Can't help but notice the Detroit Red Wings coffee mug in the pic.....GO WINGS! YEAH!

Yup, you got it Shawnee, but i do most of the training when they're in the big pots and only top, and a bit of SCing when they're in the ones. Thanks and have a great day Shawnee.:high-five::Namaste:

YOU WON Post 936 :bravo: 31 OZ
I dont think anyone got closer then 1, I had 28.5 out by 1.5

No way, can you believe it..FFS's...the only time i win anything ,...and it's mine anyhow. :wood::helpsmilie: Are you sure know one guessed closer than 1 ounce..that's too funny Gazoo..LMFAO....Ziggs ,..you gettin this..No way gang....:rofl:....:rofl::rofl:. I still can't believe it. Well now...i guess i got this room figured out...:thumb:
it's gonna be pretty hard to beat 30 z's out of this room,...but that's what i thought about breaking 25.5. I would have been very happy with 20 , so i feel very fortunate!:circle-of-love:

:bravo: Booyah!!! :slide:

30oz out of your little bloom room! You got the skillz man! Nothing fancy, nothing tricky, just experienced seasoned cultivation skills. Woof!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Damned nice work, Mr Duggan. Reps, of course!

Gray , nice to see ya my friend. You've been with me since the very start,..thank you for all your support and being 'there' when it mattered .:Namaste: The BT's are in the BR , but just sittin on top of the big pots. They have to stay like that until next week sometime when the boys aren't around. I like to get them used to the Budmaster , which usually takes a week or so, for them to snap out of it.
Have a great day Gray,..cheers.:high-five:

No way, can you believe it..FFS's...the only time i win anything ,...and it's mine anyhow. :wood::helpsmilie: Are you sure know one guessed closer than 1 ounce..that's too funny Gazoo..LMFAO....Ziggs ,..you gettin this..No way gang....:rofl:....:rofl::rofl:. I still can't believe it. Well now...i guess i got this room figured out...:thumb:
it's gonna be pretty hard to beat 30 z's out of this room,...but that's what i thought about breaking 25.5. I would have been very happy with 20 , so i feel very fortunate!:circle-of-love:

im closer...

im closer...

Yes,...yeepa , yeepa , we have a winner. Ziggs ,...get out!!!!!!! Right on my #1 , what a hoot....LMFAO,..now ya gotta come see me....to claim your free ounce of Double Berry...( as he laughs uncontrollably, and his knees give out as he crumples to the floor!) LMFAO Ziggs:rofl::rofl: , buddy , that's so awesome. Ya beat me by .5 ounce...congrats . When can i expect your arrival ? LMAO....:grinjoint::tokin::rofl::rofl:
Shit Ziggs ,..you winnin , is even more freeked out than me winnin...LMAO...:rofl: Where you been anyhow....i'm not likin how your "driftin" in and outta here...waz goin on my friend. :Namaste::high-five:

Well there ya Go :thumb:

My Bad Now I know how Steve Harvey felt
Sorry about that Zigs I kinda did say I was not sure:smokin:

Gazoo, what a hoot brotha...remind me to not let you count the votes.....(what votes??):rofl::rofl:
It's OK, i told Mare i won....now i can tell her Ziggs won,...she's gonna LHAO....:cheer::cheer:
Cheers Gazoo,..and thanks for hangin with me/us my friend!:high-five::Namaste:

Great job brother Duggan. That bowl looks like the breakfast of champions to me!

So does the person with the furthest off guess get anything?:laughtwo: :tokin:

LOL Nis...why , what was your guess bud? Ziggs won cuz he's a crafty sucker...he knew i would be close , so guessed just under me.....WTF eh....:rofl::rofl: Too bad there's a nasty border between us....rats soup!

Congrats Duggan on that harvest! Looks like some awesome smoke and man do you got a lot of it![/QUOTE Thanks a bunch 'kid'...Yup, things worked out well this grow..thanks for joining along ..:thumb:.

Killer harvest Duggs! Congrats on the pull! You beat the record and almost hit your goal! Here's to hoping you top this one next time. Glad it turned out to be great smoke :thumb:

Yeti, ya mon, another one done. Was gonna start my new blueberry Twist journal tonight but ...enough's enough for tonight . Cheers and thanks for your company thru this grow. :high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom