Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

It sure is nice to have a strain that doesn't fight ya! :cheesygrinsmiley:

What a great run, Duggs! :bravo:

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

I had a dream it was 19...does that count!??...LOLOOL...Nice pull duggs!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Hey hook, does that dream involve some sand and a beach, and a bunch of potheads drinking overpriced beer? Cuz I had that same dream...
Wait, that's a memory of last year's vacation, not a dream. Sorry, I always mix those two up. Dreams... Memories... What's the difference eh? (the sound of a long bong hit and coughing).

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

Hey hook, does that dream involve some sand and a beach, and a bunch of potheads drinking overpriced beer? Cuz I had that same dream...
Wait, that's a memory of last year's vacation, not a dream. Sorry, I always mix those two up. Dreams... Memories... What's the difference eh? (the sound of a long bong hit and coughing).

Peaceful blazing

I hear theres no overpriced beer at all-inclusives ;) just say'n...:thumb:

I hear theres no overpriced beer at all-inclusives ;) just say'n...:thumb:
Yeah, I booked with the wrong agency! Lol. But, I've heard on the budvine, there's a new agency booking trips for potheads with HI BRIX TENDENCIES!! OH..... BOY..... Sip, sip, toke! (chug, chug, toke if that's how you roll!)

Peaceful blazing

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of L

Yeah, I booked with the wrong agency! Lol. But, I've heard on the budvine, there's a new agency booking trips for potheads with HI BRIX TENDENCIES!! OH..... BOY..... Sip, sip, toke! (chug, chug, toke if that's how you roll!)

Peaceful blazing

i roll ok..:rofl:
no joke..im going to go practice..

::lot-o-toke:

That depends on if we are playing "The Price is Right" rules :cheesygrinsmiley: If we are then I think I took it haha
I used to really like The Price is Right >. <

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Hi everyone ...I 'm really busy today at work so will get to answering everyone later tonight. Have the boys this weekend too , so it just doesn't stop BAHHH. I need to "step off"....soon:)

rumor has it you wont be say'n that 21 days from today.

oh, Duggan..I borrowed the DeLorean tomorrow already. I hope you had a great birthday as much as it looked like you did.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom