Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Hah! Duggan! I just had a stoned thought!

Hey, f*ck Desfran, eh? :rofl::rofl:

Top of the day to everyone. Busy at work today and I have the boys this weekend so my 'mag' time will be limited due to fatherly, friend, maid, and cooking duties!...:bravo:.....Bahhhh.....:rofl:
I've got some good pics of the BT's but wanna wait to post them until I start a journal for them....ah WTF...here they are as of last night . They're in the main GR but only with the Budmaster 'on' and not transplanted yet. That will have to wait till next week when I have more time and privacy....:tokin:
Blueberry_Twists_before_transplant_002.jpg
Blueberry_Twists_before_transplant_003.jpg
Blueberry_Twists_before_transplant_004.jpg
Blueberry_Twists_before_transplant_005.jpg
Blueberry_Twists_before_transplant_006.jpg
Blueberry_Twists_before_transplant_007.jpg

Try and have a great day all you friends a mine!:high-five::Namaste::circle-of-love:

:rofl:

how does it smoke?
Smokes super smooth and clean...heavy, lung expanding smoke...woody/earthy on exhale...not unlike Doc's Paki bud! Member how that had a real earthy taste (along with the lemon). It makes my upper lip sweat then i can type a million words a minute..:smokin:..lil racey and speedy but has a nice feeling after it calms down after about 20 min's. or so! All and all, it was a very successful grow.Thanks for askin bud!:thumb:

Congrats Duggan on that harvest! Looks like some awesome smoke and man do you got a lot of it![/QUOTE Thanks a bunch 'kid'...Yup, things worked out well this grow..thanks for joining along ..:thumb:.

Yeti, ya mon, another one done. Was gonna start my new blueberry Twist journal tonight but ...enough's enough for tonight . Cheers and thanks for your company thru this grow. :high-five::Namaste:

Thanks for having me along Duggs! It's always a joy watching your grows :thumb: :high-five:

Jesus God Duggs.....I am sitting up in my chair and taking notes......you are one smart cookie who has it down....I grow twice the plants you do and you get 5 times the yield I do......please explain so I can steamline.....I am missing something here....holy cow, seriously....I am veclept....:adore: Who loves ya baby; don't go changin' on me...

Thanks for having me along Duggs! It's always a joy watching your grows :thumb: :high-five:

Awesome Yeti, glad you liked this grow. Please join me for the next one too. I'm gonna be starting one for the BT's soon. Cheers.
Jesus God Duggs.....I am sitting up in my chair and taking notes......you are one smart cookie who has it down....I grow twice the plants you do and you get 5 times the yield I do......please explain so I can steamline.....I am missing something here....holy cow, seriously....I am veclept....:adore: Who loves ya baby; don't go changin' on me...

A very great morning to ya Shawnee,...prolly outside , working on your ranch! I'm so envious of all your space and freedom. Ya , with the yields i'm getting...i have no secrets , i share ALL my knowledge with all of you guys. It's really very easy 'S', i just give them lots of what they love...two things ......loads of light and loads of soil...that's it. Oh and longer veg. times with some training . Yield is ALL about these two things ...light and soil...the MORE the BETTER! Oh ..and hey...i ain't gonna change woman ...don't you either OK!
Feb. will be here before we know it....member what i said a couple months ago....;):tokin:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

:reading420magazine:

Duggs, 3 hosting dinner parties in 1 week.....I have been partying like it's 1999.....holy cow....cooked up a pork roast to perfection with scalloped potatoes and corn and desert was chocolate cake covered in strawberries with caramel ice cream for mother's day....showed up with potted flowers for the patio, my bro was there and the din din was loved by all.....my job now is to bring a smile to my parents, dad 88 and altheimers mom, 84.....my best friends on the planet....happy mothers day to all of you out there :circle-of-love:

:adore::adore::adore: Master has delivered a good harvest, Dobby is very impressed with it, Dobby wishes you great smoking times ahead. A wonderful harvest Duggs. 948grams is insane, this is the part we have to say something special but then you go and take our breath away with that haul. LoL I am speechless :adore: teach us your ways!! Hope you had an awesome weekend brother, will be along for the ride on your new grow too. Blessings :passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom