Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

It sure is nice to have a strain that doesn't fight ya! :cheesygrinsmiley:

What a great run, Duggs! :bravo:

:rofl: Had me rolling on the floor Graytail.

Excellent pull Duggan. That had to make the chest puff right out. :laughtwo: Damn! 19 ounces!!! Way to go. You bet that got you a tap from the rep hammer. :high-five:

Grats Duggan beautiful harvest! How does it :passitleft: Does it have that tastes like nothing else green crack flavor in HB like it normally does? If you haven't had non HB GC the best way I can describe it is it tastes like nothing else except kinda like Zamadelica from Ace but not really :rofl: Ok im drunk ill stop now but yeah hows it taste :rofl:

Hey Duggan, it's Rooster1, I had to sign in with a new name, couldn't find my old password. If you know how I c an get my password back let me know. If not I'll start over. Miss everyone. still working in Baton Rouge......

Beautiful nugs, my friend! I guessed 21 zips. No prize for me except to see an awesome grower doing what he does best. :bravo: :thanks:

Good morning all my brothas...i'm so sorry it's taking me soo long to reply to all these posts but i've been very busy getting out PM's and emails to our "quest travelers". thank you much for being patient with me....right now my lil guy has been waiting to use this PC...oh well!
I haven't forgot and will answer everyone just as soon as i get a chance and some time OK...Cheers all!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

hey Gang what a hoot reading all your posts....you guys and gal's are awesome. Well,... just got back from taking the boys back to their mother's...now i gotta get my self ready to go play hockey ...me . Anyhow , everything is coming together , but man , sometimes life just gets too busy eh! anyhow , hope ya's all are well and had a great weekend. some of your posts are too funny ...can't wait to get some time to sit down and answer them all.:tokin:
cheers gang , all my brothas.....and sistas....:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Mornin duggs, Happy Monday mon :Rasta:
Congrats on another successful "Fake plant" grow, GC looks yummy.
I over bid by exactly 3 z's, no show case showdown for me.

Duggs & gang.......enjoy the rest of your day. :peace:

Excellent grow duggan. All beautiful pics but I really like the smaller crusted, crunchy looking buds. Not a kit guy but really enjoyed following you again. :Namaste:
hey bright..ya eh...sometimes the smaller crusty ones look better than the big honkin colas eh....well...maybe not...:tokin:

Wow!! Looks SOO good!

:roorrip::tokin:
Hey Stoney, cheers my brotha!:high-five:

Freakin awesome Duggan! Congrats on the super harvest! The bud with the Stella is NOTM material for sure.

:high-five: :bravo:
Ya , what bud exactly Ween ,..I may enter one next month ...never tried the NOTM one yet! Cheers bud!:Namaste:

Very nice pull duggan! :bravo: I had it at 21 but all in all a very nice pull. Had the dungen wall to wall of sticky buds.

The DB are looking fantastic. Just love the look of those leaves! The runt may surprise you... just wait for...any day now she will become a rocket! Zooooooooooom!!!

Have a good night duggs.
Nis...ya mon...the lil runt ...still looks like a lil runt! HAHA:laughtwo:

Congrats! Nicely done bro. Cuz a Smokin and a drinkin is a what we do... .

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing
Top of the day to ya "B"..Thanks for stopping by brotha! My favorite desert dweller...:high-five::Namaste:

Beautiful!! :bravo: (+)Reps!! :high-five:
Ziggs...how many days now bud? I'm startin to get a lil ansy!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Very very nice "D" they look absolutely gorgeous!!!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
AB , very nice words . Thank you so much for being here and offering your support. It's always good to see you stop by! Cheers eh.:Namaste::high-five:

Very nice pull Duggs. Not bad numbers for a rushed grow and you beat the pound you wanted :thumb: I guessed 18 zips so I was pretty close. Altogether great grow. Looking forward to the Double Berry grow!
Yeti...ya ,you were very close...you must be getting to know my GR eh....:tokin:
Don't go anywhere, I'm gonna fire up the Double Berry journal soon. Thanks for droppin around ...always cool to see you about offering support to everyone. Good on ya my brotha!:high-five:

It sure is nice to have a strain that doesn't fight ya! :cheesygrinsmiley:

What a great run, Duggs! :bravo:
Ya , you said it Gray, always very happy to see you watching over me...you never leave...always there for good solid advise and encouragement. Never negative...just positive thoughts and vibes from you...always. thanks my friend!:Namaste::thanks:

I had a dream it was 19...does that count!??...LOLOOL...Nice pull duggs!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Dreams always count ...at least in my world....:surf: Have a great day Hook, and thanks for all your support my friend!:high-five:

Good job on the GC. :goodjob::bravo:
Hey MJ, thanks so much for stopping around..i know your busy with your own shiz , so thanks much my brotha!:high-five:

Hey hook, does that dream involve some sand and a beach, and a bunch of potheads drinking overpriced beer? Cuz I had that same dream...
Wait, that's a memory of last year's vacation, not a dream. Sorry, I always mix those two up. Dreams... Memories... What's the difference eh? (the sound of a long bong hit and coughing).

Peaceful blazing
:rofl:

Hell, Life's a beach, ain' it?

:bongrip:
Warm , soft sand...a moon you swear you could reach out and grab! What a site! Or was it just a dream!:love:

I hear theres no overpriced beer at all-inclusives ;) just say'n...:thumb:

duggen et al, (I bet everyone is wondering who da heck this al is??? :rofl:) conradino is running a GC...and other stuff :)
Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow with High Brix Soil, Air-Pots and SoCal Seed Stock
Ya , I'm gonna have to ask Conradino a few things...didn't know he has some knowledge with GC. Thanks bud.:high-five:

Yeah, I booked with the wrong agency! Lol. But, I've heard on the budvine, there's a new agency booking trips for potheads with HI BRIX TENDENCIES!! OH..... BOY..... Sip, sip, toke! (chug, chug, toke if that's how you roll!)

Peaceful blazing
:rofl::rofl:

i roll ok..:rofl:
no joke..im going to go practice..

::lot-o-toke:
Practice makes perfect....well almost....doesn't it!:thumb:

Nice Harvest...I think I was closest at 19.5 :) They look oh so tasty.

:thumb:
Yes , we have a winner. Mouser wins for the closest guess at 19.5 ...while the weight was only a lil off at 19.2. You win a free Z my friend...all ya gotta do , is come and get it,,it's yours...no guff my brotha! Cheers eh.:thumb::bravo:

That depends on if we are playing "The Price is Right" rules :cheesygrinsmiley: If we are then I think I took it haha

I used to really like The Price is Right >. <

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420
Bob Barker , right? Still alive? He was very good at that...no doubt!:high-five:

rumor has it you wont be say'n that 21 days from today.

oh, Duggan..I borrowed the DeLorean tomorrow already. I hope you had a great birthday as much as it looked like you did.

Ziggs , you left me some Choc. Chip Cookies...awesome...but next time don't leave them so close to the flux capacitor OK!:tokin:

Showcase showdown ftw!

Haha that's great. If only there was a wheel o' buds to spin!
Both you guys...Mouser took it , at 19.5.:thumb:

Beautiful stuff Duggs! I bet its some fire too eh? 20 zips is a great haul for 3 plants with a short veg time. Congratulations bro!!! I'd love to smoke some :)
Hey Tard, yes , I'm very happy with this grow..for quantity and quality it's a go to strain. I'l be doing it again very soon , I suspect. Most easy , rewarding , worry free and successful grow SO FAR! Yes, it taste's great and is very strong , but not knock out ...just a really nice feel good buzz with all the qualities we look for...just a very sold strain IMO. I highly recommend it! Cheers my friend!:high-five:

:rofl: Had me rolling on the floor Graytail.

Excellent pull Duggan. That had to make the chest puff right out. :laughtwo: Damn! 19 ounces!!! Way to go. You bet that got you a tap from the rep hammer. :high-five:
Thanks SS, ya 19 is very good for me this crop...smaller plants so 25 wasn't reachable this time but I figure when I do it again, and have 4 instead of 3 and grow them bigger before flip I will get very close to pulling 2 pounds with this strain. We'll see ! Cheers SAS and thanks for the nice words! Have a great day would ya!:high-five:

Grats Duggan beautiful harvest! How does it :passitleft: Does it have that tastes like nothing else green crack flavor in HB like it normally does? If you haven't had non HB GC the best way I can describe it is it tastes like nothing else except kinda like Zamadelica from Ace but not really :rofl: Ok im drunk ill stop now but yeah hows it taste :rofl:
Hey Smokey...thanks my friend . Ya the taste...TBH it taste's like it has a nice cure already , just a really potent , tasty , easy to grow strain , that leaves ya wanting more. I have to say , it's my favorite strain in the "kit' so far! Everything about it is top shelf...not one bad thing to say about it...if there was , I would, but there just aint ! Cheers bud ,...see ya soon!:high-five:

Hey Duggan, it's Rooster1, I had to sign in with a new name, couldn't find my old password. If you know how I c an get my password back let me know. If not I'll start over. Miss everyone. still working in Baton Rouge......
Hey Rooster, there ya are ...good to see you around again! Cheers eh!:Namaste:

Beautiful nugs, my friend! I guessed 21 zips. No prize for me except to see an awesome grower doing what he does best. :bravo: :thanks:
Major , my good brotha....such nice words from an awesome grower like yourself...thanks .Coming from you , it feels pretty good my friend!:high-five:

brotha only gets a hello??...so I just say hi on my own :hug: hi duggise

Ok, I forgot...sista's....hit me Birdie.....:high-five: Hope your well today woman. Have a great day would ya.:circle-of-love:

Duggise? That's your new name bro lmao!!!
Ya,..I knew you'de be all over that! I just knew it!:rofl::rofl:

Hefty Harvest Duggs!
Good to see ya 36G, thanks my friend. Hope all is grooving in your world my brotha! Cheers eh.:high-five:

Mornin duggs, Happy Monday mon :Rasta:
Congrats on another successful "Fake plant" grow, GC looks yummy.
I over bid by exactly 3 z's, no show case showdown for me.

Duggs & gang.......enjoy the rest of your day. :peace:
Thanks Budley..you were not even close bud ...what gives! Anyhow , it's always cool to see you around with your sense of humor...if that's what we call it....:rofl:

Sweet harvest Duggan...congrats brotha!

Beaves, good to see ya around...thanks man! Cheers.

Everyone has been very nice and has offered their support and encouragement throughout this grow...it was just a very enjoyable time...thanks everyone for making it so cool! Cheers and have an awesome day and night. All my brothas and sista's...you'se all rock!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheer::Namaste::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom