Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Brudda Duggan
I can smell those flowers way down here.
Well done as usual. Massive amounts of high quality high brix bud right there.
Very happy to see you kill it once again.

When does the green crack journal start?

Hey bud!..... as soon as I get some time at home with no kids and no hockey or swimming ....which should be tonight, ...but you know how this stuff goes. I might just wait till I can show them in their proper space , and that won't be until Wed or Thurs....when I get the stuff off the strings and into the jars. Have an awesome day my friend!:high-five::Namaste:

High Duggan
I am leaning towards going.
I'll know for sure next month.

High Duggan
I am leaning towards going.
I'll know for sure next month.

:thumb::cheer::high-five::bravo:

Hey Duggs! Congrats on the harvest. Those buds look amazing!

:passitleft:
hey Ween, thanks so much my brotha!:Namaste:

:ganjamon::party:

Congrats on the beautiful harvest there duggan! It's just amazing the stuff you can grow in what seems to be a short mount of time. Beautiful work. :bravo:
Hey Nis, thanks man,....I just love growing with Doc's gear....what can I say bud! Spent a lot of years fu%$^&n around with different methods and never really found the sweet spot until I found Doc! It was all just guess work ....sure I had some great grows but nothing like the success we all enjoy using the "Kit". Thanks again Nis....remember , too, I have that "T" waiting ! I'm gonna wait till it's close to the "time" before I get it embroidered with "Nis" for ya...wanna give ya a chance to win one before ........cheers my friend!

Top of the day to ya Gang, took the day off....had to!:bravo: Was all i could think of to relieve some stress for tonight. Just got done with the jarring .
These two strains were in "Bloom" for 61 days and 71 since flip! They have been on the strings since Sat. They were ALMOST too dry ...that's why i had to get it done. Most of the Lanny's should have been jarred last night , but , but! Anyhow these numbers are true dry weights and hopefully they can moisten up just a wee bit if i keep them sealed up for while and not burp them. The Lilly was at a perfect stage cuz her massive buds , although dry, will have enough moisture in them to equal out the dryer , smaller buds of her. My yield this time has surpassed my hopes although could have been slightly more if taken a day or so ago, but i'm a very happy guy! Thanks so much for being here with me during this journal my friends, what a blast !

OK the numbers Laniakea.....433grms, or 15.35 OZ's. Lilly.....258 grms, or 9.14 OZ's.
For a total of 24.5 OZ's. Gotta upload a few pics....be right back!

Final_weights_for_Lilly_and_Lanny_001.jpg
Final_weights_for_Lilly_and_Lanny_003.jpg
Final_weights_for_Lilly_and_Lanny_004.jpg

Top of the day to ya Gang, took the day off....had to!:bravo: Was all i could think of to relieve some stress for tonight. Just got done with the jarring .
These two strains were in "Bloom" for 61 days and 71 since flip! They have been on the strings since Sat. They were ALMOST too dry ...that's why i had to get it done. Most of the Lanny's should have been jarred last night , but , but! Anyhow these numbers are true dry weights and hopefully they can moisten up just a wee bit if i keep them sealed up for while and not burp them. The Lilly was at a perfect stage cuz her massive buds , although dry, will have enough moisture in them to equal out the dryer , smaller buds of her. My yield this time has surpassed my hopes although could have been slightly more if taken a day or so ago, but i'm a very happy guy! Thanks so much for being here with me during this journal my friends, what a blast !

OK the numbers Laniakea.....433grms, or 15.35 OZ's. Lilly.....258 grms, or 9.14 OZ's.
For a total of 24.5 OZ's. Gotta upload a few pics....be right back!

awesome, bro!!

(+) reps!!

edit.. can't yet..gotta spread the love..:)

Back
Top Bottom