Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Hey Duggs! How are things for you? Did you ever get a dry weight on those GC you harvested?? Anyway, I hope you have a splendid day! I'll be here reading up on my cdl stuff.

Morning Canna, Things are OK,...very busy is all. Dry weight for GC's will be hopefully posted tomorrow night. That's when I trim off the sticks , weigh it all up and jar it. I gave my trimming buddy some to take home and he told me he tried it last night and it was fire,...burned nice and smooth , was really tasty and he got blasted off it, so I'm pretty sure tomorrow it will be good to go! Thanks for asking Canna,..have a great day would ya!:high-five:

Congrats on the harvest Duggs! What are you running next, and what size pots?

I'm going back to the good old tent for some personal smoke, regular seeds, 4 of them sharing lol. 4 others i bed to transplant, I'm going for 8 plants, 85g of veggie soil brought inside. I've added some Nectar of the Gods stuff to try out. Like I didn't learn my lesson already crowding this thing. I hope you don't mind me sharing!

6 Cookie Killer x Blue Dream, 2 E19(H), and 1 Grouch x Pineapple.

Greek Regemen minus Kraken and BK; just added Mammoth P, Photo Plus, and Ful-Power last feeding (yesterday). EWC/Kelp/Insect Frass top dressing with a cover crop.

Foliars have been preventative, home made fish hydro and LABS, Serenade, and essential oils (lavender, rosemary, thyme, eucalyptus, tea tree, peppermint, lemon, and lime).

20170118_212226.jpg
20170118_212315.jpg

And since I already showed the tent, it's the last sleep before 12/12 in this room, figured I'd share. The breaker panel cover is back on, I wanted to check the connects to the timer before I flower again lol.

*Numbers after plants are for keeping track of seeds, not a specific pheno*

The scrawny mothers in the back are Cookie Killer 6 and Grouch x Pineapple 1 and 3. The two mid size are Cookie Killer 6 and 25, and the 14 small ones are strawberry tangy.

Thanks Duggs, love ya! :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

20170118_233228.jpg
20170118_233232.jpg

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

I was just wondering bro... But... "La curiosidad mató al gato" .

I'm itching... Maybe late next year. Gotta get some experience first I'm thinking. But it's on the list. Haven't smoked any since the 80's. Was a favorite of mine back in the day...

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing
If you're wondering about Acapulco gold because of bodhi's landrace seeds on Ace's site, they are already sold out.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

Congrats on the harvest Duggs! What are you running next, and what size pots?

I'm going back to the good old tent for some personal smoke, regular seeds, 4 of them sharing lol. 4 others i bed to transplant, I'm going for 8 plants, 85g of veggie soil brought inside. I've added some Nectar of the Gods stuff to try out. Like I didn't learn my lesson already crowding this thing. I hope you don't mind me sharing!

6 Cookie Killer x Blue Dream, 2 E19(H), and 1 Grouch x Pineapple.

Greek Regemen minus Kraken and BK; just added Mammoth P, Photo Plus, and Ful-Power last feeding (yesterday). EWC/Kelp/Insect Frass top dressing with a cover crop.

Foliars have been preventative, home made fish hydro and LABS, Serenade, and essential oils (lavender, rosemary, thyme, eucalyptus, tea tree, peppermint, lemon, and lime).

20170118_212226.jpg
20170118_212315.jpg

Hey 36G...looks like you have your shiz together my friend...as usual. your garden looks very organized and happening. As far as this next grow...I've got four lil "Double Berry's" from Gorilla in #1's right now. Before I go away on vacation they will get two/26gal. "Rootbuilder" pots , as usual! Cheers my friend and thanks for asking....have a great day 36G!

Yup,...tonight's the night. I checked on them this morning and they are ready for sure. Very dry but the big buds and colas will help things even out a lil in the jars . Should have weights posted tonight...I do this part myself , so it takes a while and my house will get all stinky again (love the smell!). Gotta stop on my way home for some quart jars....yeepa ...yeepa!:circle-of-love:

Remember,...these were three smallish plants ...so....

Yup,...tonight's the night. I checked on them this morning and they are ready for sure. Very dry but the big buds and colas will help things even out a lil in the jars . Should have weights posted tonight...I do this part myself , so it takes a while and my house will get all stinky again (love the smell!). Gotta stop on my way home for some quart jars....yeepa ...yeepa!:circle-of-love:

Remember,...these were three smallish plants ...so....

Duggs we're all just excited to see the result! No pressure, was a phenomenal grow to witness--can't wait to give this GC a try myself!

-Stoney

Some massive cola reps my brotha! A couple of them look like 1/2 to 3/4 zip by themselves. They should be entered in nug of the month!

I'm not sure if the pics showing the buds hanging on a line show everything in one pic so it's hard to guesstimate but I'll take a stab and say 17.5 z's or 490 grams.

What do we win? 1/2 ounce green crack buds?

:high-five:

Some massive cola reps my brotha! A couple of them look like 1/2 to 3/4 zip by themselves. They should be entered in nug of the month!

I'm not sure if the pics showing the buds hanging on a line show everything in one pic so it's hard to guesstimate but I'll take a stab and say 17.5 z's or 490 grams.

What do we win? 1/2 ounce green crack buds?

:high-five:

Ya , why not...1/2 z. sure. Lets just make it a full Z. Hope everyone had a great day without too much stress and BS.
I'm gonna be dumping a lot of pics tonight , to sort of close out this journal and grow. I'l hopefully , with the help of the mods get this next journal , up and running with the Double Berry's. Anyhow these pics pretty clear , as to what's goin on ....the jars , the bigger one's are 1/2 gallon (WM ran out of Mason jars). I had to finally toss that pound of resinless Desfran i had waiting for a Bubblehash run. Needed the jars ...:tokin: Took a few pics of the DB's ...check out the lil one...she came out, all messed up, but i'm gonna see how she turns out...is that wrong?:smokin:

Gang, i have to tell ya ....i hate the name of this strain,..but i finally figured out why SD named it such, it's not because it's speedy , like crack,....but it's named that cuz you just want more ...like a person does with Crack,...that's why he called it that...."DING DING DING DING ,, wadda we got for him Johnny?" :rofl: I realized that as i was puffing a J of it earlier. Very smooth , very tasty (almost like it's been cured already) very nice feeling to it, very nice! Gotta get me some more of these beans. OK gang , and everyone else out there...thanks for being with me and sharing a few laughs. cheers ....:circle-of-love:

green_Crack_final_weights_001.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_002.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_003.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_004.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_005.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_006.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_007.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_008.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_010.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_011.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_012.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_013.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_014.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_015.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_016.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_017.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_018.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_019.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_020.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_021.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_022.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_023.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_024.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_025.jpg
green_Crack_final_weights_026.jpg

Anyone guess 19 zips?.....:rofl:

Ya , why not...1/2 z. sure. Lets just make it a full Z. Hope everyone had a great day without too much stress and BS.
I'm gonna be dumping a lot of pics tonight , to sort of close out this journal and grow. I'l hopefully , with the help of the mods get this next journal , up and running with the Double Berry's. Anyhow these pics pretty clear , as to what's goin on ....the jars , the bigger one's are 1/2 gallon (WM ran out of Mason jars). I had to finally toss that pound of resinless Desfran i had waiting for a Bubblehash run. Needed the jars ...:tokin: Took a few pics of the DB's ...check out the lil one...she came out, all messed up, but i'm gonna see how she turns out...is that wrong?:smokin:

Gang, i have to tell ya ....i hate the name of this strain,..but i finally figured out why SD named it such, it's not because it's speedy , like crack,....but it's named that cuz you just want more ...like a person does with Crack,...that's why he called it that...."DING DING DING DING ,, wadda we got for him Johnny?" :rofl: I realized that as i was puffing a J of it earlier. Very smooth , very tasty (almost like it's been cured already) very nice feeling to it, very nice! Gotta get me some more of these beans. OK gang , and everyone else out there...thanks for being with me and sharing a few laughs. cheers ....:circle-of-love:

Anyone guess 19 zips?.....:rofl:

Wow!! Looks SOO good!

:roorrip::tokin:

Very nice pull duggan! :bravo: I had it at 21 but all in all a very nice pull. Had the dungen wall to wall of sticky buds.

The DB are looking fantastic. Just love the look of those leaves! The runt may surprise you... just wait for...any day now she will become a rocket! Zooooooooooom!!!

Have a good night duggs.

Back
Top Bottom