Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

I would say those 2 strains went well together. They were within 3 grams of each other. Pretty impressive bud.
Thanks again my friend. I'm soo glad there are two more BCP's. lookin really good in more first run DBHBB soil!
The lil Star Pupil is lookin a lil sad and homely but iv'e got higfh hopes for her. The lil Purple Envy is above ground and looking good too! Next journal will be in the works this weekend...it'l start with a 'D'...LMFAO!

Frosted bowls of colorful buds.
What a nice haul.
Bern 1 for me Duggs.
:passitleft:

Beautiful produce Duggs! :yahoo:

I bet it smells great in there!

Great day to ya Gray!...Nice to see you sir!:passitleft:Yes, the smells,..very strong,.hard to control. I love em , but , but, gets into everything soft,..ya know! Like when i went to the arena the other day , not knowing i completely reeked of fresh produce. NOT GOOD! Had to go outside with Mare for a few min's. before i could go back into the dressing room...yikes! Anyhow , Gray grab some of these BCP beans and give this strain a go....pretty nice two phenos this crop , of it!:yummy:
Have a great Easter Gray...please wish my best for M...:ganjamon:

Frosted bowls of colorful buds.
What a nice haul.
Bern 1 for me Duggs.

You got it Stage....:passitleft:Try some of this Star Pupil...purple weed...what odds eh..LMAO!
Hope my choice of POTM entry is cool! Gonna give it a go. Hope to see one of your big ladies in May....:surf:
Anyhow cheers Stage..have a great Easter with your people!:high-five:

I love me a nice bowl of purple weed.

Hey Mr....Happy Easter Doc!:passitleft: Never seen weed like this before...purple as a crayon. Coolest shit bud!
Thanks for poppin around eh...cheers. Oh...stay tuned for my next go , would ya..gonna do another two of BCP along with a Purple Envy and one more Star Pupil. Should be fun. They are all in first run , as i type this, under the Budmaster now...:thumb:....Would love to see you try this strain Doc...either Star Pupil ...or Black Cherry Punch..both are top shelf.
Anyhow , have a great Easter weekend with 'S' .....Cheers.:high-five:

Hilarious - i spend yesterday afternoon in suspense, and then thanks to the time difference, it all happens while I’m asleep! :rofl:

Congratulations @weenmeoff!!! :cheer::surf::cheer:

Man I hope you get there to get it - would be awesome!!

And also you Dooogs!

What a beautiful harvest. Those purple buds are gorgeous :yummy: I’m super stoked for you to have all that lovely bud to enjoy.
:rollit:

And nice save with the slightly over dry one. I was happy to hear that, because I slightly over dried some of my recent harvest but It’s managing to be between 60-65% in the jars so I’m hoping that means it ok!
Congrats , eh. Big job to get through, I’ll bet you’re glad it’s done and in the jar cupboard
:thumb:
:Namaste:

Hilarious - i spend yesterday afternoon in suspense, and then thanks to the time difference, it all happens while I’m asleep! :rofl:

Congratulations @weenmeoff!!! :cheer::surf::cheer:

Man I hope you get there to get it - would be awesome!!

And also you Dooogs!

What a beautiful harvest. Those purple buds are gorgeous :yummy: I’m super stoked for you to have all that lovely bud to enjoy.
:rollit:

And nice save with the slightly over dry one. I was happy to hear that, because I slightly over dried some of my recent harvest but It’s managing to be between 60-65% in the jars so I’m hoping that means it ok!
Congrats , eh. Big job to get through, I’ll bet you’re glad it’s done and in the jar cupboard
:thumb:
:Namaste:
Hey....Happy Easter to ya Amy!
Thanks for bein around...helping me....putting up with me too...:high-five:.Gonna start a new journal soon...hope you can make it!....cheers eh...

Great day to ya Gray!...Nice to see you sir!:passitleft:Yes, the smells,..very strong,.hard to control. I love em , but , but, gets into everything soft,..ya know! Like when i went to the arena the other day , not knowing i completely reeked of fresh produce. NOT GOOD! Had to go outside with Mare for a few min's. before i could go back into the dressing room...yikes! Anyhow , Gray grab some of these BCP beans and give this strain a go....pretty nice two phenos this crop , of it!:yummy:
Have a great Easter Gray...please wish my best for M...:ganjamon:

You got it Stage....:passitleft:Try some of this Star Pupil...purple weed...what odds eh..LMAO!
Hope my choice of POTM entry is cool! Gonna give it a go. Hope to see one of your big ladies in May....:surf:
Anyhow cheers Stage..have a great Easter with your people!:high-five:

Hey Mare, what's that smell

Mare, I don't know kind of smells fruity like oranges and grapes

Duggan, holy crap I reek like buds let's go outside

Classic

Man that Black Cherry is now my new next project to start soon as i get my outdoor crop going... Looks good bro... :goodjob::yahoo::drool:
Good choice Hacks..i got my name and email on the list at attitude when they get more. All other sites i checked were out of stock ! I have two more of them looking good but i think i might wanna grow it a couple more times. The green pheno smells and tastes divine. Cheers eh!:passitleft:
Hey Mare, what's that smell

Mare, I don't know kind of smells fruity like oranges and grapes

Duggan, holy crap I reek like buds let's go outside

Classic
Ya man,..i stunk...funny now , but NOT then..LMAO!:yummy:....:passitleft:

Hey bud,..nah , i don't have the space or time for it tbh. I will also add , that , with growing from seed every time i have come to realize that plants from seed are more vigorous than clones. I read that somewhere a long time ago too,..so..If and when i ever retire i will get into it ,..but only if i do somewhere where i have the room for that. Cheers Ween....:passitleft:

Put some thought into when your coming for your Z...

Good choice Hacks..i got my name and email on the list at attitude when they get more. All other sites i checked were out of stock ! I have two more of them looking good but i think i might wanna grow it a couple more times. The green pheno smells and tastes divine. Cheers eh!:passitleft:

Neptune had black cherry punch but they are PRICEY! in house IG said they were recently restocked.

Hey bud,..nah , i don't have the space or time for it tbh. I will also add , that , with growing from seed every time i have come to realize that plants from seed are more vigorous than clones. I read that somewhere a long time ago too,..so..If and when i ever retire i will get into it ,..but only if i do somewhere where i have the room for that. Cheers Ween....:passitleft:

Put some thought into when your coming for your Z...

Gotcha! Right now my clones seem pretty vigorous but if I notice they don't produce as good then I'll start popping some of these seeds I have built up (in only 2 orders, ha!:rofl:)

I sent ya a pm, hit that lil envelope looking thinking with a red 1 (or more) next to it.

Neptune has them but I see they are now $200 a pack. I paid $150.

Back
Top Bottom