Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Looks great duggan!

Welcome aboard Underthunder....your a little late though bud....this journal is winding down in the next few days. Gonna be starting another for my four Kosher Kush. Same stuff different strain! Cheers and welcome again to 420 mag.....you've stumbled upon a fantastic place , just so ya know OK....these H.B. growers are an awesome group of growers ....and people...cheers to ya! :circle-of-love::high-five:

OH BTW, I'm back in the contests ....did I say that already!!! Yeepa , yeepa.. Did everyone get the memo? A clean slate across the board....so happy I stuck with it here!:circle-of-love::420:

... !!!!!!! ... :thedoubletake::yahoo: ... !!!!!! ...

That's terrific news, Duggan! I'm SO happy to hear it! :yahoo:

I'm looking forward to your next round. Awesome numbers this time! :bravo:
Next time you fill those bins, you can drop them off at Major PITA's recycling station. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Duggan great job man. I just love those photos, bins full of herb. Your really killing it. Being back in the contest is great news it seems like the competition keeps getting harder and harder and thats great for pushing us new guys to get dialed in and produce better product. Have those blue bins by the curb by 8am:Rasta:

Underthunder, in your compliment post(TY) to my in the NOTM/APRIL thread you wrote, ".. killer white like a winter harvest"
Does it mean that a harvest done under icy cold temps, you can get white trichs and kief??

I ask because recently I have been ripening/drying, curing under low temps..40-45F when I can. I notice a few more, white trichomes on my buds.

Underthunder, in your compliment post(TY) to my in the NOTM/APRIL thread you wrote, ".. killer white like a winter harvest"
Does it mean that a harvest done under icy cold temps, you can get white trichs and kief??

I ask because recently I have been ripening/drying, curing under low temps..40-45F when I can. I notice a few more, white trichomes on my buds.

I'm going to barge in here, fWIW, Ziggs i was reading on the plane the other day in Jorge Cervantes bible that he recommends curing in a fridge if possible. Saying it slows the decomposition process. Get a better end result, like that's possible with doc :)

Since it's winter here I've had a few harvests now that after ten days my packed jars go out to my outdoor/barn fridge to chill for a few days before i offer it up.

Hey Duggan, nice haul my man, very nice, enjoy.

It's cool to see that Underthunder came for the contest and is now gunning for 50 posts lol. I hope in doing so he realizes how special this place is. Underthunder...come for the contests...stay for the awesomeness.

I'm going to barge in here, fWIW, Ziggs i was reading on the plane the other day in Jorge Cervantes bible that he recommends curing in a fridge if possible. Saying it slows the decomposition process. Get a better end result, like that's possible with doc :)

Since it's winter here I've had a few harvests now that after ten days my packed jars go out to my outdoor/barn fridge to chill for a few days before i offer it up.

Hey Duggan, nice haul my man, very nice, enjoy.

MMM, thats great to learn. its supporting my findings of me playing around on my own. :thumb: Thank you!

edit: my results sometimes support my playing around too :)

Amazing stuff Duggs! How much trim did you get off of them? Enough to make a good bit of hash? When you use.The bubble bags, how much do you put.in and what do you get back? I wish we could hang and smoke bro lol :)

Mornin Tard, ya with the trim,...i got two nice little batches (two grocery bags 1/2 full). The 22 zips is all bagable produce and is jared right now sitting in my bedroom where it's nice and warm.My freezer has alot of those bags just waiting for me to get out the bags.....just no time lately. I don't measure the BH i get Tard...i don't do it for quantity...it's all about "full melting" hash , so i only mix it for 5 min.'s. max to only get the best gland heads and NO veg matter in it,...nice and clean and pure, nothin like it my friend, Hi Brix BH, wow! Oh ya Tard...we gotta get together , sometime, somewhere, somehow! Cheers eh :high-five::Namaste:

I'm looking forward to your next round. Awesome numbers this time! :bravo:
Next time you fill those bins, you can drop them off at Major PITA's recycling station. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mornin sir....thanks pal. I'm very happy with the numbers but more happy with the quality, the MKU is off the charts while the MLI is sweeter with a nice calming affect and NO speedyness at all. people really like the MK-Ultra ...it has a hard hitting buzz that's unforgiving if ya take too much. Pita's recycling centre...love it brotha!What a hoot pal!
Duggan great job man. I just love those photos, bins full of herb. Your really killing it. Being back in the contest is great news it seems like the competition keeps getting harder and harder and thats great for pushing us new guys to get dialed in and produce better product. Have those blue bins by the curb by 8am:Rasta:
Thanks for your nice words brotha, ya , the contests, now i can have even more fun around here eh! Cheers to ya....gotta get those bins to the curb....NOT!! Have an awesome day Snoop.

MMM, thats great to learn. its supporting my findings of me playing around on my own. :thumb: Thank you!

edit: my results sometimes support my playing around too :)

Yeah, when i read it the first time it caught my eye and i highlighted it in the book. Now, that's my reading materiel when i travel and i saw it the other day. But, I've been doing it since the fall and it seems to help. I swear each time i read his book i find another nugget. Well worth the cost. Good day all.....

Nice to see ya drop by MMM. Winding this journal down in the next couple days. Planning on doing my transplanting into the 26ers on Mon. i figure. gotta say though i may wait cuz they DO NOT LIKE the LEDS....at all gang. Wow , they look all droopy , and like they lost their best friend....really, quite pitiful. I sprayed them , for the first time with 1/2 strength De-Stress , so hope they look better today...havn't bin down there yet today lights on at 5. I'm also trying a different veg time with 17/7Also put the heater back in there to get the temps up a bit more. Anyhow , i've bin vaping the MK-Ultra.....yowza....easy there Duggan!:rofl::grinjoint:

OH BTW, I'm back in the contests ....did I say that already!!! Yeepa , yeepa.. Did everyone get the memo? A clean slate across the board....so happy I stuck with it here!:circle-of-love::420:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just had to jump for joy. :laughtwo: This news made today one of those days you wish you could bottle and save. Give 'em a good run Duggan. It's good to have you back in the contests. :circle-of-love:

:woohoo:

Good morning Gang, today is the big day, lottsa work and play..:volcano-smiley: They get to feel how the big pots are gonna treat them today.I've got five Kosher Kush , but i'm sad to say only the strongest , nicest four get to live.Wish you guys were closer, love to pass this extra KK on to one of US!
I'l try and get a bunch of pics up of the whole process today...showing how these "Rootbuilders" break down and set up again..cheers all my brothas ...and SS!:circle-of-love:.

Back
Top Bottom