Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

Hi, Duggan,

Rather than fight the heat anymore, I decided to pick up two 1800 what LED panels for the flower room. They are not advertised here. So, best to just say 'Off Brand'. They are listed as drawing 950 to 1000W. I ordered a light from them a few months ago that I am reasonably happy with. These were $400 and free shipping, so I could swing two of them. That sold me.

The way things are now I have two 1000W HPS, one ballast on 600 and the other on 750W.

The first light came in about 8 days. I may hold off on moving my KK into flower until then. I can change out the lights and save maneuvering the KK around more than once.

The girl is happy.
Best
KK2_6_27_16.jpg
KK_6_27_16.jpg

I'm still learning loads too Noob,...but thanks my friend!

Ya, great choice 36G, get the 20 gal. set. Just one thing though bud....don't fall into the trap of going for quantity, while making BH,....it's best to only mix it for a few min's....that way only the mature , filled , and heavy heads are caught! More chance of "full melt" that way. Please let me know how it goes would ya and what bags you decide to get of the 20's.
About the Lanny's...yes they are from Gov's. and Zigg's making fem beans thread. Very special #2 pheno of them. Cheers eh....:Namaste:

Will do duggs, I only want to make dabable BH from some bud runs, I think I could gently manual wash before the 20g bags with good results. Not worried about quantity of return, but the ability to run at least a lb at a time. I want a personal/sharing stash to last a long time lol.

Will do duggs, I only want to make dabable BH from some bud runs, I think I could gently manual wash before the 20g bags with good results. Not worried about quantity of return, but the ability to run at least a lb at a time. I want a personal/sharing stash to last a long time lol.

Top of the day to ya 36G...one quick thing bud....don't forget , you will need the zippered closed "work" bag to go into your big washer OK. It's quite a bit bigger than mine, the one that comes with the mini washer...ya can't just put raw produce in there loosely...you'le have a mess from hell , if ya do OK....cheers bud and sorry if ya knew that already. Cheers, and let me know how ya like the 20's would ya! Duggs.:high-five::Namaste:

Hi, Duggan,

Rather than fight the heat anymore, I decided to pick up two 1800 what LED panels for the flower room. They are not advertised here. So, best to just say 'Off Brand'. They are listed as drawing 950 to 1000W. I ordered a light from them a few months ago that I am reasonably happy with. These were $400 and free shipping, so I could swing two of them. That sold me.

The way things are now I have two 1000W HPS, one ballast on 600 and the other on 750W.

The first light came in about 8 days. I may hold off on moving my KK into flower until then. I can change out the lights and save maneuvering the KK around more than once.

The girl is happy.
Best
KK2_6_27_16.jpg
KK_6_27_16.jpg
Hey there Canyon, your girl is getting big.....can't wait to see her bloom. Glad you picked up those lights...she's gonna need it ! She has really nice color and has a lot of growing tips....yeepa , yeepa. I'm thinken by the size of her....if you keep her nice and healthy she will give you back plenty ...somewhere around 5-8 zips! Have an awesome night Canyon and thanks for the peek at her! :high-five::thanks:

Thanks Duggan,

It is one of the healthier plants I have grown. So far bugs don't like it. If it was something like Super Lemon Haze and finished well, I would guesstomate closer to a pound. I am very interested in how your plants finish

This is two I grew a few years ago. I think the closer one I kept having to hold back. If it is, it came in at 830 grams.

I never know

IMG_20150205_205021.jpg

Evenin gang! Just three more days till chop. I should prolly try and get a few pics of em while they're still living....look really straggly though, falling all over, but wow the size and the resin...me likey! When i try and squeeze the buds ...just to get an idea....they are hard as rocks, very dense and heavy buds. They smell very sweet with a hint of dank! Can't wait to try it! Cheers gang and have an awesome night! :circle-of-love:

You made a great decision growing these 4 seeds.:goodjob:
The smell deffinatly is getting stronger and more delicious as the buds are drying. It is so heavenly it gives me goose bumps when I slowly take a long whiff from the bottom of a bud. This has me excited as I have some KK bx and crosses to work with in the future.:love:

I don't smoke much at all anymore. When I turned about 20, anxiety started every time I smoked. It still does, unless I have a little alcohol in me. I don't drink much so....

I gift everything, and sometimes barter. I grow mostly just to fulfill dreams I had when I was young of growing the buds I saw in High Times.

I have no doubt the Jock Horror I'm growing will be bad juju for me. Someday I will try growing a different strain that I may be able to tolerate, but it's not real important to me. I would like to learn to make CCO and try low doses for back pain. But, I fear my smoking days are over.

I like who I am. I hate second guessing myself when I get high.

duggs...masonman, im just catching up on sub'd journals..:)
MM, have you visited shiggitys black pepper and other fabulous helpful hints on countering anxiety etc? Thats not the title of the thread..:rofl:
it works for me...the black pepper..so did rosemary..
not all herb, in fact very few strains Ive grown causes it; occurrence and severity depend on many factors as to the affects on me. time of day, environment, etc..
mm..as to growing what high times grows..they would be proud to use your pics..:)
I hope you try your HB weed.. it may not even cause anxiety in you.. :thumb:

My wife couldn't smoke cannabis because of anxiety but now that I have High brix buds around all the time she can smoke almost any strain. Edibles are different:bitingnails:

duggs...masonman, im just catching up on sub'd journals..:)
MM, have you visited shiggitys black pepper and other fabulous helpful hints on countering anxiety etc? Thats not the title of the thread..:rofl:
it works for me...the black pepper..so did rosemary..
not all herb, in fact very few strains Ive grown causes it; occurrence and severity depend on many factors as to the affects on me. time of day, environment, etc..
mm..as to growing what high times grows..they would be proud to use your pics..:)
I hope you try your HB weed.. it may not even cause anxiety in you.. :thumb:

I went into a little more detail in my journal a couple days ago. But heck yeah!!! I'm gonna smoke some Hi-Brix. I don't care if it ruins my night.

How's all my brothas...ya that's right...my brothas!:slide: Got some pics tonight. They look pretty cooked....but they smell wicked...:tokin: They are two days out....looks like a few zips eh! Betcha it's gonna be as smooth as silk puffin it. Supposed to be very potent , as well....lots of "cups". Hey FF, here they are bud....third run (strong) DBHBB soil given distilled and a lotta TLC!
If they were greener and times were better....i'de let them go a few more days....but they are running out of "green" and that's where i say , it's over.
KK_s_two_days_out_001.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_002.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_004.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_005.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_006.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_007.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_008.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_009.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_010.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_011.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_012.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_013.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_014.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_015.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_016.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_017.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_018.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_019.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_020.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_021.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_022.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_023.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_024.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_025.jpg
KK_s_two_days_out_026.jpg
There were some shots of my lil double bubbler and some very nice BH. The babies are the two Lanny's and the two Lilly's. Have an awesome night everyone.:circle-of-love:

Gotta love harvest time! Another addition to Duggs pantry!
hey Shiggs, ya , it's here...busy times...!
Awesome update Duggan. That is some sweet lookin hash. Since you are growing in living soil there is no need to flush. Is that right? Those sure are some nice sized nugs. Love the colors of the leaves.

Cheers Duggs

:roorrip:
Noob, no need to flush....forget about it! I like to harvest (chop) after the dark period but before the lights come back on. Ever seen those time laps vids of the plant growing, going thru the day/night cycles,...when the leaves rise and fall? Well that is the plant up-taking fluids , it's better to have it on the dry side.....some say it increases resin as well,...it does not! Have a great night Noob.
Hey there Duggan! Those orange leaves are a great contrast to the big beautiful buds!
Don't like em...rather they be green...still learning! thanks for the kind words Canna. Oh, BTW...i'de love to see those workboots! ;):)

Duggan,

I have been wondering if your leaf browning is from the extra light. Just scrolling through the pictures it looks like the tops are hit the most while the lower areas and shaded leafs have more green left. Is the room extra dry? I would not be too quick to blame your soil.

Nice and frosty. I think you are downplaying your yield. It should be a nice hall.

Best

No, the leaf browning is from this run of soil. It's third run (but different) , it's been amended three times, just like the first time. Has too much organic matter and too many minerals, locking up things as well as a huge Mg thing going on , cuz of it being used up in the previous two runs. it's out of balance....just like me...:tokin:
I have had this happen lots before Canyon, it's always been the soil. Cheers :high-five:

Stunning nugs Duggan. Wish we could smell them. No way to bring smell-a-vision back in the Delorean? :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom