Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

:yahoo: I bet you are SO glad to have that done.
Looks great - You absolutely killed it, bro!

Hey gang , a few pics after the trim ! my buddy and i were at steady with only one 15 min. break for almost 3, 1/2 hours...from 11:30 to 3:00. The pics on the table are of JUST the Lilly...the ones hanging are all three! My bud guesses 19 i say 20! Here they are gang...i'l get to all your posts after...gotta get doin other stuff! Cheers all my brothas!
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_001.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_002.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_003.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_004.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_005.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_007.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_009.jpg

beautiful harvest!!! great job!!

(+) reps!

:)

Candy:slide::high-five::slide:. Betcha glad that's done bro. Great job Mr. Duggan. Congrats

Hot dogs! That was a big job. Ya done good. Cheers.
Thanks Keltic,...mornin to ya brotha! yes, it took a while...and i'm SOOO glad it's on the strings.Cheers bud!

Well done buckaroos! :bravo: :high-five:
Another one done eh Sue! Thanks for all your support...i know your always so busy ....(in your retirement...:thumb:)

That's a lot of buds hanging in there. I'm betting you're over 20 zips buddy.

Congrats

:roorrip:
Hey noob,...dunno bud, will soon know...i'm thinkin by Wed, Thurs they'le come off the strings , but we'le see! cheers pal, have an awesome day !:high-five:

:yahoo: I bet you are SO glad to have that done.
Looks great - You absolutely killed it, bro!
Thanks my friend...yes i'm very glad. I really let these one's go long...and the Lanny's are very ripe , so buds are rotten, stinky, ripe! yeepa !:Namaste:

Good job!!...having those nice big nugs makes it a lot nicer to work with...celebratory Stella I would presume...Cheerz...h00k...
Ya eh,...the Lilly only took us about 30 min's. to finish up! The lanny's...totally different...had to stop to clean the lil scissors a couple times....scissor hash...MMM!:love:....OH Ya ...the Stella's were a plenty last night. Marilyn and i celebrated....our way!....:cheesygrinsmiley: Have a great Sunday Hook and thanks for your visits and all your support my friend...means a lot to me...and is a very big factor as always , with me doing more journals! :Namaste:

Dude! They look amazing. Well done bro!
Thanks bud! Another one done! Yeepa....i think i'm getting this "kit" thing!;) have an awesome day Canna and Nis!:Namaste:

Sweet. Nice job duggs. :bravo::slide::slide::bongrip::bongrip:
hey MJ , thanks my brotha. Hope your Sunday is filled with lots of smiles and NO stress! cheers and thanks for your support!:bravo:

Awesome grow man. I wish I had the space to branch out like that. Still trying to figure out how to work the 5x5 into my room and explain it to the runt. :/

:peacetwo:
Mouser, what a cool surprise , seeing you here!! Thanks my brotha...have an awesome day would ya!:thumb:

Hand that man a Stella!! A case...
Great haul there dugs. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Bumble....top of the mornin to ya my desert dwelling brotha! hope all your concerns are going well today down there! Cheers to ya bud!:high-five:

good job dude. I bet it smells like heaven.

:cool:
There you are my good friend! So good to see you around. bin thinking of you as you know.....the Lanny's have been a challenge to keep upright but there buds and colas are very ripe and ...i must say , i like the buzz already ....can't wait to try some of the big , very ripe buds. They smell a lil like cleaner with a bit of fuel, but just a bit! Their resin development throughout the grow was steady and plentiful! They should taste very sweet after all the GE they got in their last 4 weeks or so of Bloom! Thank you so much for the opertunaty Gov. More on this later ! cheers to ya , have an awesome Sunday my friend!:Namaste:

Great grow Dugg and thanks for sharing
No, thank you Qaza foir being here with us ! Have an awesome day bud!:high-five:

beautiful harvest!!! great job!!

(+) reps!

:)
Ziggs ....my good friend....always a pleasure to see you ! Thank you so much for all you give ....not just here , but all throughout the Mag! Cheers to ya !:circle-of-love::Namaste::bravo:

Candy:slide::high-five::slide:. Betcha glad that's done bro. Great job Mr. Duggan. Congrats
OH ya Jacob,...this crop was a challenge , but i enjoyed it immensely, and all you guys made it cool to be here....thanks for your support! It means everything to see ya's visit my space and give like ya's do! Thankyou!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Did you go nose blind Duggs? I always do when I chop lol. I bet your entire neighborhood smells like cannabis right now tho! Nice work bro, I bet youre glad thats done :)
Ya eh Tard...glad to be done is right. My 4 green Cracks are lookin fine and can't wait to get them in the 26ers for the ride home! cheers to ya and thanks for all your support as usual ...your one i want to have in my "foxhole" ...you know that ! Cheers my friend! Have an awesome day bud!:Namaste::high-five:

So, it looks like you went 10 weeks from flip on the Lanny's. You said they went too long. Do you think I could call it a 9 week strain?

Sweet job, man. Let us know how it smokes when it gets ready.

Awesome harvest Dugg, those are some beautiful buds!!!! Hoping to start our kit grow in about a month.

Blessed Buds our friend.
Good morning Arctic, thanks much ! Yes, get that soil cookin! Cheers!

So, it looks like you went 10 weeks from flip on the Lanny's. You said they went too long. Do you think I could call it a 9 week strain?
Morning Major , yes it's definetly a 9 week strain. They could have been harvested two weeks ago TBH! Cheers pal!

Dude, Im here daily, Im just not a talker. Still havent gotten used to the forum thing. I watch, speak when things need to be said :D A FINE harvest NEEDED to be said :)

:peacetwo:
Good morning Mouser, Ya I get the forum thing. It takes a lil bit to get relaxed and loosened up , but it's a pretty safe place! cheers and have a great day!

Sweet job, man. Let us know how it smokes when it gets ready.
Thanks Conrad, will do my friend!

Another stellar harvest duggan :thumb:
It looks good this time around...thanks Mr. Have a great day would ya!

Nice pull Duggs!!! It looks like those turned out lovely. You wouldn't even know you had to cull one in the back pot. I can't wait to see those numbers and hear what you think of both strains :cheesygrinsmiley:
Morning Yeti, thanks bud, ya , I'm hoping for over 20 , so it should be close but with only three this time I just dunno. On the strings it looks like it could be , but will have to wait a few more days! Cheers man!

Back
Top Bottom