Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

No, the leaf browning is from this run of soil. It's third run (but different) , it's been amended three times, just like the first time. Has too much organic matter and too many minerals, locking up things as well as a huge Mg thing going on , cuz of it being used up in the previous two runs. it's out of balance....just like me...:tokin:
I have had this happen lots before Canyon, it's always been the soil. Cheers :high-five:
I was thinking how perfect those leafs are in flower. I always get yellowing near the end. Leafs have life cycle and only set time to function. Look at clone's. When rooted, old leafs from mother die new leafs grow. Same in flower, top fans yellow first (oldest leafs) then yellowing works it's way down. Moreover, flowers will ripen to fuller flavor when plant breaks down leafs near harvest.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

hey Shiggs, ya , it's here...busy times...!

Noob, no need to flush....forget about it! I like to harvest (chop) after the dark period but before the lights come back on. Ever seen those time laps vids of the plant growing, going thru the day/night cycles,...when the leaves rise and fall? Well that is the plant up-taking fluids , it's better to have it on the dry side.....some say it increases resin as well,...it does not! Have a great night Noob.

Don't like em...rather they be green...still learning! thanks for the kind words Canna. Oh, BTW...i'de love to see those workboots! ;):)

Thanks for dropping the knowledge Duggan. I was wondering about that. You have a good evening yourself Duggs.

Cheers

:roorrip:

Evening gang.....well, get this (as he takes his blood pressure!) Marilyn just got a date for her NEXT biopsy.............Sept. 8th!!!!!!!!!
That will be four months between the two biopsies. There is something really wrong around here ...i am so mad , i could put her oncologist and the "system" up against the wall by it's throat!!!! I told her to write her doctor and complain ...or something...really....REALLY! 4 months....lots of time for the cancer to spread to all kinds of other places on her. SOOOOOO MAAAAD! So helpless in a fucked up system....and ya....it's fucked up!!!!!!!!!! Please excuse my language! If it was my throat i'de be goin somewhere to get treatment now! Later Gang!

I wish I had something helpful to say, but I got nuthin'. :straightface:

I have a bad heart and no insurance, and over a year to go before I'm old enough for it to be free. Until then, the entire medical industry is off limits to me - WAY too expensive. My wife just had a hip replacement and the total bill came to over $120,000. That's just fine when some insurance company pays for it, but the cost is f'n insane/ridiculous - no relationship to reality anymore.

Or it can be free to everyone, but unavailable/rationed like your system. I had a good friend who dropped his bike on his ankle and broke it up pretty bad. By the time the Canadian system got around to treating him it was too late and they had to fuse the ankle. But it didn't cost him anything. Swell.

Tell Marilyn that I'll pray that she doesn't have dangerous cancer if she'll pray that my heart lasts another year. :laugh: :thumb:

Really sorry to hear that Duggan. I was just reading about the hash oil to fight cancer with the other day. Maybe since you have to wait so long for conventional treatment you can look into giving that a try while waiting. I don't blame you one bit for being pissed 4 months is a long time. My mother in law just found out she had breast cancer and was tested and operated on and finished in less time. Let me know if you need anything my dads has had cancer SEVEN times (had a liver transplant 15 years ago) and is still kicking so I know what your going through.

Praying for both of you and your heart GT

fuck the system mate now days the system just means we are taxpayers ruled by ass hats , this is why and when people snap , oh but then your the nut , godbless you both and once again F T S

I wish I had something helpful to say, but I got nuthin'. :straightface:

I have a bad heart and no insurance, and over a year to go before I'm old enough for it to be free. Until then, the entire medical industry is off limits to me - WAY too expensive. My wife just had a hip replacement and the total bill came to over $120,000. That's just fine when some insurance company pays for it, but the cost is f'n insane/ridiculous - no relationship to reality anymore.

Or it can be free to everyone, but unavailable/rationed like your system. I had a good friend who dropped his bike on his ankle and broke it up pretty bad. By the time the Canadian system got around to treating him it was too late and they had to fuse the ankle. But it didn't cost him anything. Swell.

Tell Marilyn that I'll pray that she doesn't have dangerous cancer if she'll pray that my heart lasts another year. :laugh: :thumb:
Gray , that's shitty news too my friend! FFS's. I wasn't aware of your heart....you've joked in the past about being in your last yrs. but i didn't know about your situation....so sorry bud! Just don't do anything stupid like run a marathon or lift too many heavy pots OK,...we all want you around for along time yet...OK! Have a great weekend my friend...and thankyou Gray!

Really sorry to hear that Duggan. I was just reading about the hash oil to fight cancer with the other day. Maybe since you have to wait so long for conventional treatment you can look into giving that a try while waiting. I don't blame you one bit for being pissed 4 months is a long time. My mother in law just found out she had breast cancer and was tested and operated on and finished in less time. Let me know if you need anything my dads has had cancer SEVEN times (had a liver transplant 15 years ago) and is still kicking so I know what your going through.

Praying for both of you and your heart GT
Thanks Smokey,...ya , now that i will have some good produce (KK). i may try and make some CCO and put it in some gel caps for her to take on a regular basis , twice a day ...not sure yet though. you are one lucky guy smokey....to still have your Dad....mine's gone...he died at 50 from cancer...i was 23 at the time. Your kind words , thoughts and vibes help...i'l pass them on to Mare later today!
It's harvest time now....i've got four , really stinky Kosher Kush plants sitting in my living room right now waiting for my buddy to show up so we can get started .Have a great weekend Smokey , and much thanks !:Namaste:

I'm so sorry for you guys! American doctors can be a pain in the ass!
Morning Canna....it's the system...and i don't like it , one bit! Cheers to ya , and have an awesome weekend would ya! Cheers.

fuck the system mate now days the system just means we are taxpayers ruled by ass hats , this is why and when people snap , oh but then your the nut , godbless you both and once again F T S
Ya eh photos...they always get the retaliator don't they! Why is that....what drove that man to do those things....something caused him to snap....but they don't care what caused it , they just wanna punish him for his reaction! Somehow , it doesn't seem right ! Anyhow thanks for your kind words and vibes photo. Well, i gotta get crackin....these four plants on my floor arn't gonna trim themselves....rats on toast eh!:circle-of-love:

Morn'in Duggs
Sucks when the system shows you how much they care try and stay positive brotha. Tomorrow will be a great day to clear the mind and do a little chopping :surf: Speaking of chopping....We are both hitting it on the same day :high-five:

So Prof. Duggs,
What is your fav. method for the "hang/dry" step?

Have mellow weekend my friend :Namaste:

P.S.
With the addition of that Adv. 450....next journal title will need to upgraded from "with lots of LEDs" to "with a SHIT TON of LEDs". :cheesygrinsmiley:

duggan, prayers and Light towards you and Marylin.

Get her somewhere to another country..:circle-of-love:

But if it's the USA, bring a couple hundred grand with you! :straightface:

Actually, a biopsy in the USA is probably only several thousand dollars. :cheesygrinsmiley: But then, the waiting list for free treatment in Canada might be a couple years, eh? What a great idea it was to turn the medical industry over to the government! Government has always been so good at everything it does, right? The good part though, is that government doesn't make any of that satanic "profit" stuff - we can't have anyone making a profit from curing people's heath problems, can we - nope! This is sooo much better. Make 'em spend all that profit on making everything so safe and accountable that no one can afford their services. You can build an entire house in 3 months for $120,000, the cost of one hip replacement. A safe and accountable one would probably cost a million and take years.

If you're a a friggin moron, gawd, please, pleeeease don't vote. :straightface:

*mutter*

/rant

The answer is probably somewhere in the middle. I can tell you this though, the medical care I receive in Washington state is a lot faster and better than my experience in Texas and that's not saying much. I would love to see some price regulations because some of that stuff is beyond ridiculous. I had to pay 10k for just the drugs I was given in an emergency room visit ten years ago. I would faint if I saw what it would cost these days.

The answer is probably somewhere in the middle. I can tell you this though, the medical care I receive in Washington state is a lot faster and better than my experience in Texas and that's not saying much. I would love to see some price regulations because some of that stuff is beyond ridiculous. I had to pay 10k for just the drugs I was given in an emergency room visit ten years ago. I would faint if I saw what it would cost these days.
How about a 2 mile ambulance ride for $2,000. Yeah I had that experience a couple years ago. Outrageous.

duggan, prayers and Light towards you and Marylin.

Get her somewhere to another country..:circle-of-love:

gray, wow...Light and Love to you, Gray!! :love: :circle-of-love:
So glad to have you back around...missed ya those days recently...maybe bein the "Seed Ball Bandit....??
I always soak up your vibes my friend....they feel good Ziggs,..thanks , i'l pass along those words and such to Mare....seeing her a lot this weekend (no boys till Sun. night). Was a busy day bud....took a while....anyhow , cheers and have a stellar day with your people Ziggs. :Namaste:

Morn'in Duggs
Sucks when the system shows you how much they care try and stay positive brotha. Tomorrow will be a great day to clear the mind and do a little chopping :surf: Speaking of chopping....We are both hitting it on the same day :high-five:

So Prof. Duggs,
What is your fav. method for the "hang/dry" step?

Have mellow weekend my friend :Namaste:

P.S.
With the addition of that Adv. 450....next journal title will need to upgraded from "with lots of LEDs" to "with a SHIT TON of LEDs". :cheesygrinsmiley:

Budley...I got those vibes from ya....thanks for the smile bud! Hey, the same day...GET OUT!! Are ya done yet...i am...just cleaned up...took us two, 3-1/2 hrs. Not one puffy bud on all four plants...NOT ONE, i'm stoked...even way down at soil level up to about 16" or so , where it was all pruned off...a bunch of very hard and large buds grew...very surprised at this....you know , the one's that are usually lil puffs...those ones...hard as the tops...:thumb: my bud says 20-3/4 z's....i'm sayin 22 z's. Ya , for drying and hanging...i like to trim the buds once , finish them , hang for 4-6 days, then into jars forever, which ain't long...:tokin: Just like the pics...i have to wait now , till these are dry and processed before i can get the lil ones in here. If i tried to dry them outside the GR....the whole house would smell...NOT GOOD!! Anyhow cheers Budley , and thanks for hangin in for the ride....:high-five:
American doctors...we have those here?
Ya eh Nis. Right now Marilyn would settle for any doctor, period.
Have a great night Nis.:volcano-smiley:
But if it's the USA, bring a couple hundred grand with you! :straightface:

Actually, a biopsy in the USA is probably only several thousand dollars. :cheesygrinsmiley: But then, the waiting list for free treatment in Canada might be a couple years, eh? What a great idea it was to turn the medical industry over to the government! Government has always been so good at everything it does, right? The good part though, is that government doesn't make any of that satanic "profit" stuff - we can't have anyone making a profit from curing people's heath problems, can we - nope! This is sooo much better. Make 'em spend all that profit on making everything so safe and accountable that no one can afford their services. You can build an entire house in 3 months for $120,000, the cost of one hip replacement. A safe and accountable one would probably cost a million and take years.

If you're a a friggin moron, gawd, please, pleeeease don't vote. :straightface:

*mutter*

/rant

Gray, you and me are on the same page ...oh BTW....ive never voted ! My mom and dad used to always say "they're all crooks" ...they were right! it's just that in my life i've never been fond of any politician...that's it.
So, Q'n Gray....in the US, what would have happened if they screwed up a biopsy , like they did with Mare. Remember too,...when she first laid eyes on this guy who did the Biopsy , Mare said he had a picture of a horsey on his shirt and looked like he was going out for a round of friggen golf!! Would they still want their money? Thanks for your words my friend...have an awesome weekend Gray!:thumb::Namaste:

All these stories coming out of you guys in the US is a nightmare. How the hell does a person survive finacialy if they're saddled with medical debt....life is challenging enough , without being stressed out over med. care. it's not fair....it shouldn't be that the most money gets the best and fastest care ....that's just wrong...period!
I suppose that's the way of the world though...very cruel ...very cruel!
Anyhow Noob and all my brothas....this journal is winding down , but i've got some pics of the KK's hangin and stuff. I've sure enjoyed all of your company during my latest journal....I hope everyone has enjoyed themselves around here and maybe even learned a thing or two along the way....i know i have....:woohoo::Namaste:

chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_008.jpg
Just changed out the pre-filter...nice and new again!

chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_007.jpg
My home built 26 gal. "Rootbuilder" pots w/ homemade sheet aluminum as trays (big bottle caps)

chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_006.jpg
The lighting array! The addition of the Advance XTE 400 improved overall bud development and the lower buds were able to get just as hard and developed as the tops! A few tops were bleached a bit but , never mind about it....it's a very good harvest and i'm stoked!:love:

chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_005.jpg
chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_004.jpg
chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_003.jpg
chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_002.jpg
chopped_and_hanging_KK_s_001.jpg

Have an awesome long weekend Gang....smiles and good vibes your ways....Cheers!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom