Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Hey Gang....my new thread is just up now....check it out would ya...your all very welcome , as ya know....cheers!:circle-of-love:

Let's get the link in your signature... :thumb:

Was trying to help ... *mutter* ... crap ... can't paste the clean url here ... nebber mind ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

We have to copy from the URL line ... ?

So ... you light it up in blue and do the Ctrl c thing ... heck, do it twice to be sure it took ... :cheesygrinsmiley: ...

Then go to Settings ... on the left under My Settings, click on Edit Signature ...

There's a box just like a Post or Message box ...

Click anywhere in the box ... the cursor should be flashing in the box ...

Ok, ... press Ctrl v ...

Save Signature ...

Voila!! :slide:

[Edit] It can be easier with two open windows for 420Mag ... you can read from one and work in the other one ...

OK Ziggs, i was looking at it , ready to do it and noticed that in my profile, there's no Signature spot like others have ,,to paste the journal lnks to. Know what i mean? All you guys have a "signature" space...i don't. Cheers.

Go to the first post in your journal > click on the #1 in the upper right > select/highlight the URL in the address bar at the top of the window > go to User CP (control panel) at top of window > My Settings (left side) > Edit Signature > add any text you want to describe your journal > when done select the text you entered so it is highlighted > Link Tool (looks like a globe with a chain link at the top of the text box) > paste the URL you copied.

> Link Tool (looks like a globe with a chain link at the top of the text box) > paste the URL you copied.

Rats! I forgot about the link tool. :straightface: I hate giving bum instructions. *mutter*

And, usually, when you go to the URL bar? ... you can usually just click once anywhere in the bar and the whole thing will light up in blue. Then you do your Ctrl c, and you're all set to go to UserCP/My Settings/Edit Signature etc.

Once you get there, you click in the box to get the cursor there and then find that globe signal thingy, click it, THEN do CTRL v. The www stuff will appear in that box, click OK, then you Save Signature.

(I used to walk people through this stuff over the phone, back in the 80s when it was all brand new. :cheesygrinsmiley: Imagine walking an innocent through editing .com and .sys files and rebooting, etc. :laugh:)

Top of the day to ya brothas!!.....What a nice day off...:thumb: Can everyone move over to the KK journal now. You've all been with me along the way....i felt it! Your support , friendship, and the other stuff was really cool. I'm over at KK for further instructions on how to teach an old fart how to copy and paste! Cheers Gang! :circle-of-love::Namaste::thumb:Mods ....can you please move this over to it's resting place, please and thankyou 420 Mag.
couple pics for the close....

random_pics_009.jpg
random_pics_012.jpg
random_pics_011.jpg
random_pics_006.jpg
This and that... Have an awesome day everyone....

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Schweeet!
See you over on KK. bro! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom