Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Buck, your plants are looking great this round. Another bunch of fun eh! Hope you are feeling better my friend!!:cheer:
Yes that seed bank is Platinum and they have the BCP for 150 plus 25 for shipping. Extremely worth it gang. If i was all of yous,..i would grab a ten pack of these ..they are really worth it, with two known very potent and tasty phenos, one a 'red' one and then a 'green' one. I have still not given the Star Pupil a proper test drive , so today is the day for that too! Anyhow gotta get to makin up my new journal! cheers gang ...Have a great Sat.:circle-of-love:

Yes,...great,..i wanna see , as things move along. Please explain the burnt tips i seen in the first pic. Do the leaves have a waxy , shiny look to them? I'm gonna post a pic of the sickly Star Pupil i have growing right now,..should see her Chris..what a hoot. Gonna see how she does. Anyhow , very awesome strain . Absolutly loves Doc's highly mineralized soil too. Cheers ...:passitleft:
Evenin to ya'l...:passitleft:tried the SP, a bit ago....smooth , like silk....clean buzz, very little taste. Bud was too dry. The BCP smells wicked, good. Haven't tried her yet. OK, here's the official list of guesses...

Arctic('D and J).......................32.25
Hook......................................31.9
Overlord................................33.5
Amy........................................30.75
Van S......................................29.5
Ween......................................26.5
Yeti..........................................30
Scotia......................................30.1
Mouser...................................32
Dabbs.....................................28.8
Stoney ...................................33
Neiko .....................................30.25
Sticky......................................31.5
Stage.......................................33.3
M.G. (my trimmin buddy).....29.6
Doob.......................................28.4
Scotia......................................26.7

Anyone else??
Post 1719 840 grams =
Evenin to ya'l...:passitleft:tried the SP, a bit ago....smooth , like silk....clean buzz, very little taste. Bud was too dry. The BCP smells wicked, good. Haven't tried her yet. OK, here's the official list of guesses...

Arctic('D and J).......................32.25
Hook......................................31.9
Overlord................................33.5
Amy........................................30.75
Van S......................................29.5
Ween......................................26.5
Yeti..........................................30
Scotia......................................30.1
Mouser...................................32
Dabbs.....................................28.8
Stoney ...................................33
Neiko .....................................30.25
Sticky......................................31.5
Stage.......................................33.3
M.G. (my trimmin buddy).....29.6
Doob.......................................28.4
Scotia......................................26.7

Anyone else??
Post 1719 *40 grams = 29.63 oz :hmmmm:Sorry about the way late post, just getting caught up again, no notifications and your thread packs the pages in so quick

Great day to all of you! This journal is now complete and i have posted my next journal. Mods , please move this journal to 'completed' and help me with the new one. Cheers gang...lets move everyone over to my new one. It's here but don't know where yet. Cheers gang...thanks you all very much for helping make this journal a great success. cheers to all of you!

Great day to all of you! This journal is now complete and i have posted my next journal. Mods , please move this journal to 'completed' and help me with the new one. Cheers gang...lets move everyone over to my new one. It's here but don't know where yet. Cheers gang...thanks you all very much for helping make this journal a great success. cheers to all of you!

Thanks Duggan, let us know your thoughts on how that star pupil smokes please.

Hey Mr....Happy Easter Doc!:passitleft: Never seen weed like this before...purple as a crayon. Coolest shit bud!
Thanks for poppin around eh...cheers. Oh...stay tuned for my next go , would ya..gonna do another two of BCP along with a Purple Envy and one more Star Pupil. Should be fun. They are all in first run , as i type this, under the Budmaster now...:thumb:....Would love to see you try this strain Doc...either Star Pupil ...or Black Cherry Punch..both are top shelf.
Anyhow , have a great Easter weekend with 'S' .....Cheers.:high-five:
Happy Pascha Duggan.

Yes, so many strains, so much other stuff to do. I might have time for something like that in the fall.

Where did you get the seeds?

Back
Top Bottom