Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

I guessed 25 zips! Do I win a rubber cigar?

:bravo:

awesome, bro!!

(+) reps!!

edit.. can't yet..gotta spread the love..:)
Ya mon, i hear ya bud! Thanks Ziggs. How's your lil outdoor project goin bud....your gonna pull a bit ain't ya!!
Cheers.:Namaste:

:party: :woohoo: :bravo: :party:

Bravo! Now that is a nice yield. Then in a couple months you'll have close to a kilo of green crack! :surrender:
Nis, yes , i'm satified with the numbers. The Lilly tast'e is something special. never had nothin like this taste. She's gonna be a repeater , i think. Nice buzz without needing a nap after,...nice and clean and clear! Anyhow thanks for your words bud. Cheers.:high-five:

Awesome pull Duggan! Reps+!

:passitleft:
Hey Ween, much thanks for this bud! Cheers.:high-five:

WoW!...Way to go!!:thumb::high-five:...h00k...
Jars of DBHBB weed!:cheer::cheer:

I guessed 25 zips! Do I win a rubber cigar?

:bravo:
Yes Major is the winner!:yahoo: yeepa ....only "missed it by ....that, much"! Name that show!!:hmmmm:

...out in the delorean again!??...lolool...h00k...
Ya Hook...had to go check a few things out with this GC crop!.....;)

Beautiful dugg what a crop! suddenly I have turned green. You deserve your success mate well done:thumb::Namaste:
Thanks Qaza, stick around bud...pull up a chair , enjoy a Stella and a puff!:thumb:

hey Bumble , top of the day to ya bud! Thanks for the "BUZZ".....:circle-of-love:
Evenin gang....wow, bin puffin on the Lilly all day today...me like! nice and clear buzz, flavor is lacking with both strains but i can tell that will come. Both have very thick, lung expanding smoke , but is smooth and nice burning....already. it's DBHBB weed, ...:love:
hope everyone had a great day...cable guy just left...didn't know why it went out for three days! Anyhow , have an awesome night Gang!:circle-of-love:

Bruddah Duggan,
Congrats on the haul.:cheer:

Cheers mane!:surf:

Bruddah Duggan,
Congrats on the haul.:cheer:

Cheers mane!:surf:
Thanks Stage...i need it believe me bud!:high-five:

Great pull Duggs! Can't really beat 1.5 pounds of killer high brix buds in a single pull. :thumb: Its too bad both Lilly's didn't behave the same or you may have hit two :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ya , i think this time it woulda bin very close to two! OH well, this one Lilly is special,...i like her buzz!Have a great night Yeti!:thumb:

duggan, i'll get a sample compared to you :), and from 5-7 plants..theyre small..only one is a decent sized plant for the size of the planter but the buds are smaller..intense smells from all of the outdoor plants I've smelled.

Im already drying Lo' and 'Slo ;) in my frost free fridge in a 1/2 Gallon Ball jar with the 150 micron screen as the lid cover...43%rH and 38-40F --the plant that got taken out by a fallen limb.

Hello Duggs! Nice harvest bud! I'm looking forward to your smoke reports. I still haven't popped my lilies and will wait to get your feedback on them. My Lani is next to go into flower. My lani is starting to bud up in veg. If I didn't know better I'd say it was an auto, it's got a significant amount of resin already. I think you will really like that strain, it should be really potent.
I hope all is well in your world and the pups say high! Have a great day bud! See ya in Feb.
:passitleft: have some Jedi Kush it's fantastic. Thanks to NematodeNate for the cutting. I think it is the most potent weed I've turned out to date. What do you call it? "Weapons grade"? Yeah that's it!

Duggan,
Hey bud very nice haul. Keep ya in the green for a sec, eh. I am gonna sub up to your other goins on now. I figure that's where the action'll be.

Later man. have an awesome day

Hello Duggs! Nice harvest bud! I'm looking forward to your smoke reports. I still haven't popped my lilies and will wait to get your feedback on them. My Lani is next to go into flower. My lani is starting to bud up in veg. If I didn't know better I'd say it was an auto, it's got a significant amount of resin already. I think you will really like that strain, it should be really potent.
I hope all is well in your world and the pups say high! Have a great day bud! See ya in Feb.
:passitleft: have some Jedi Kush it's fantastic. Thanks to NematodeNate for the cutting. I think it is the most potent weed I've turned out to date. What do you call it? "Weapons grade"? Yeah that's it!

Yah Mon!!!! :Rasta:

who?? wha..?? who said that??

:rofl:

Whooosh

There went the bandit. :surf:

Ya ...thanks for the nice words Budley...and yes , your correct! It was Get Smart! Was a cool show back in the day....loved the "cone of silence" what a hoot bud ...cheers. Thanks to everyone else who has been here supporting me and my grow...I've said it means a lot to have ya's all along. If it wasn't for ya all, ide be outta here! So thanlks to all my brothas and sistas for joining along in this Lilly and Laniakea grow. it was a booming success with a great yield of 24.5 z's. total , for the three girls! Cheers to all of ya's...and much thanks Gang!:circle-of-love::cheer::high-five::Namaste:

Mods you may move this journal now ! Thank you for fixing up my sig too you guys....what a bonus...cheers to ya's!:Namaste::high-five:

Hey Neiko, ya mon...good to see you around before the Mods move this baby outta here! Great to see ya lovin the Jedi!:thumb: Ya , the Lanny's turned out very good and although the taste isn't that great yet, the potency is thru the roof and she smokes nice and smooth with some really thick , lung expanding smoke. With the Lilly...she is DEFINETLY going to get another run with me. She smells like sweettarts and has a really nice uplifting , but NOT racey buzz...very clear and strong. Made my upper lip sweat at second big toke! "Weapons Grade" I like her A LOT! She has a very odd taste...never had anything like her before. Did ya see the size of her buds and colas bud...holy F....k man, they were massive. Not only that , they were all covered in sweet goodness too! With them this time they were under 12/12 , then 11/13 , then 10/14 to help finish them off....worked awesome. The yield for the one Lilly was over the top at over 9 zips ...very happy with that! Cheers pal...and ya We will be drinkin a beer together soon.....soon!:high-five::Namaste::ganjamon::party:

Back
Top Bottom