Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Wow Duggs, I missed the last few days..and look at your bounty! From THREE plants!! Such a great journal Duggs, learned so much from you and everyone else here in our DBHBB community! You have made such a world of difference to me just knowing you are one of many here that are willing to help. An ambassador indeed!

Im thinking you have 32.25oz dried all said and done.

Oh and that sore back of yours...I just made an amazing discovery...seems that magnesium is not only good for our Frankin strains, but also deficient in most of us as well. My wife measured out 1/2c mg flakes, brought to a boil 1/2c of distilled water, poured the boiling water over the 1/2c mg flakes, stir till completely dissolved, let cool, store in a spray bottle. Use after shower 10-20 sprays, (I rub it in and let it dry) it tingles the first few times you use it, but all I can say is WOW what a difference...in like muscle aches are gone after a hard day! Give it a try! Interesting science behind it as well... you can look it up.

Take care
DL
Top of the evenin to you DL, :thumb:. Hope your day was filled with lottsa smiles ...:volcano-smiley: and NO stress, :thedoubletake: Ya eh ,..this Double Berry delivered for sure. Won't be long , and i'l finally get to test drive it...:slide:. remember your guess ,it's a good one,...maybe a little high...:cheer:......So far it seems to be OK to have my little contest. Just for the 'gang',...all my brothas ...and sistas:) No harm done...:high-five:
Anyhow DL , that info about the Mg., very interesting for sure. I seem to recall seeing Mg as part of the ingredient list for those muscle rubs ,..is that right. If so, then applying it , in very concentrated oil, it sounds .....well, i might try that. What i really need is orthotics for 'every day' use at work. Back in the day , when i ran distances every day , i needed to get 'sport-thotics to run in.
Most of the surfaces i walk on daily are concrete based,...and many days put on a few miles, just walking around campus.Better book it DL,..have an awesome night bud!:high-five:

DL,

Thank you for the DIY magnesium muscle relief, amazing! I, too, suffer from back aches when toiling alone here with harvesting 3 weekends of every month....where does one purchase the magnesium flakes?

And my man, Duggs.....yes, we have the kit and all, but your yield is off the chain! Great job and pat yourself on the back, would ya?

You too Shawnee,..oh that's right...backs are so ,..well,...i get pissed at mine all the time.:) Have to really be careful, or it spasms on me , then i'm fu...d for a couple days. Can feel it comin now though...make that quick adjustment , before it goes all wonky!
Oh Shawnee, you bin able to get outside much this spring..? Lots to do on the ranch...i try and picture it,...from the time you first told me about it. It's prolly quite spectacular , compared to my lil 'postage stamp' of a property.
Ya , what about this yield i'm gonna pull in,...the front plant , with her own pot , just blew up the grow room.....:rofl: One of these times i'm gonna only start two plants...each get there own 26 gal's. of goodness...:surf: Anyhow , i have enjoyed all of your visits and know your busy so , thanks for all your support and great vibes during this journal Shawnee. Hope to see you front and center for the next one too...:tokin:Have an awesome night would ya!:Namaste::high-five:

you made Magnesium 'Oil' ...

How to Make Magnesium Oil | Wellness Mama

:)

yes...we need minerals a plenty...and as in HB gardening...we need them in the right amounts..:thumb:

Ziggs,..how come ya never told me about this stuff....:blunt: You use it at all..what's the effects..does it work....talk to me!:passitleft:...try a bit of GC...gettin really low on produce! Got a few buds hangin.....:laugh:

I believe we purchase the Mg flakes from amazon. I've used it the last couple of days as I have been busy at work, and keeping up with turning 2 thermal compost piles I have outside...a real back breaker...phew!
You use the compost for veggies DL?

You need to look for magnesium chloride flakes. Online you will find several sources, it's not very expensive. It can also be used as a natural deodorant too, just add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the bottle ..

Cool info Ninja....:high-five:....deodorant...really....man, i don't get out much.....Ziggs ...i'm comin...i gotta get out of this place.....:rofl: Where are ya .....
Thanks and have a great night Ninja...:high-five:

Da Damn Simply impressive duggs. F'n killed it again.

Budley, my brotha...thanks man. Hope all is well your way bud. Soon be time to shut this journal down, start one up for the BT's. Which BTW are drinking lots ...muhhaha.:)
Thanks for being around these past weeks, your support is 'real', :), just like that sense of humor i like so much!:cheer:
Have a great night my friend!:passitleft:..get a lil of this GC,..not much left...:tokin:

Budley, my brotha...thanks man. Hope all is well your way bud. Soon be time to shut this journal down, start one up for the BT's. Which BTW are drinking lots ...muhhaha.:)
Thanks for being around these past weeks, your support is 'real', :), just like that sense of humor i like so much!:cheer:
Have a great night my friend!:passitleft:..get a lil of this GC,..not much left...:tokin:

Thanks a lot duggs much appreciated. Rollercoaster effect is still running strong, good days n bad days, especially when my daughter's go to certain places with me. I suspect that will continue for some time. Enough of that....strings are looking heavy and impressive. Knocked it out da park my man.
Caught the end of a hockey game the other night.....Turrin with a goal for the win in OT......f'n awesome. Cheers friend n gang

Hiya Duggs....thanks for asking about my passion project, the Shawnee Ranch.....I just mowed 10.3 acres in the last 2 days because the sun finally came out and there was no rain....it looks absolutely stunning with all the grass cut and I can see the topography of the land, my absolute favorite.....I just had 37 ornamental Bradford Pear trees in bloom that line each side of my long ass driveway and that was spectacular....I planted them as whips and had to raid 3 or 4 Home Depots to get that many about 15 years ago......I watered them by hand for 5 years, all of them, to get them going....now all the tree tops are touching and when you drive up to the house it reminds me of a Parisian Boulevard....how cool is that in the middle of nowhere.......!!!!!!

Thanks a lot duggs much appreciated. Rollercoaster effect is still running strong, good days n bad days, especially when my daughter's go to certain places with me. I suspect that will continue for some time. Enough of that....strings are looking heavy and impressive. Knocked it out da park my man.
Caught the end of a hockey game the other night.....Turrin with a goal for the win in OT......f'n awesome. Cheers friend n gang
Good morning Budley, ya great hockey eh. Some glad they pulled out a win last night. Gonna be a great game 7...yeepa !
I think of your situation a lot and wonder how you and the girls are doing . Tuff times , but better ones ahead for ya's. Stay strong my friend...try and have an awesome day what ever ya's do . Cheers .:Namaste:

Hiya Duggs....thanks for asking about my passion project, the Shawnee Ranch.....I just mowed 10.3 acres in the last 2 days because the sun finally came out and there was no rain....it looks absolutely stunning with all the grass cut and I can see the topography of the land, my absolute favorite.....I just had 37 ornamental Bradford Pear trees in bloom that line each side of my long ass driveway and that was spectacular....I planted them as whips and had to raid 3 or 4 Home Depots to get that many about 15 years ago......I watered them by hand for 5 years, all of them, to get them going....now all the tree tops are touching and when you drive up to the house it reminds me of a Parisian Boulevard....how cool is that in the middle of nowhere.......!!!!!!
Shawnee, it must look awesome,...can you post a few pics of your ranch for me...maybe PM them . Would love to see where your 'other' passion is !! Have a great day ...maybe some more time outside eh! Cheers:high-five:

That must be absolutely beautiful and give you pleasure each and every time you drive up and down the driveway. All that hard work watering for years has paid off and now you have a lifetime of enjoyment.

Like Duggs...I'd love to see a pic of the pear trees and mowed grass!! I tell ya...living in a huge metropolis...stuff like that gives me balance to my life. I always seek the outdoors when I'm off work.

Top of the evenin to you DL, :thumb:. Hope your day was filled with lottsa smiles ...:volcano-smiley: and NO stress, :thedoubletake: Ya eh ,..this Double Berry delivered for sure. Won't be long , and i'l finally get to test drive it...:slide:. remember your guess ,it's a good one,...maybe a little high...:cheer:......So far it seems to be OK to have my little contest. Just for the 'gang',...all my brothas ...and sistas:) No harm done...:high-five:
Anyhow DL , that info about the Mg., very interesting for sure. I seem to recall seeing Mg as part of the ingredient list for those muscle rubs ,..is that right. If so, then applying it , in very concentrated oil, it sounds .....well, i might try that. What i really need is orthotics for 'every day' use at work. Back in the day , when i ran distances every day , i needed to get 'sport-thotics to run in.
Most of the surfaces i walk on daily are concrete based,...and many days put on a few miles, just walking around campus.Better book it DL,..have an awesome night bud!:high-five:

You too Shawnee,..oh that's right...backs are so ,..well,...i get pissed at mine all the time.:) Have to really be careful, or it spasms on me , then i'm fu...d for a couple days. Can feel it comin now though...make that quick adjustment , before it goes all wonky!
Oh Shawnee, you bin able to get outside much this spring..? Lots to do on the ranch...i try and picture it,...from the time you first told me about it. It's prolly quite spectacular , compared to my lil 'postage stamp' of a property.
Ya , what about this yield i'm gonna pull in,...the front plant , with her own pot , just blew up the grow room.....:rofl: One of these times i'm gonna only start two plants...each get there own 26 gal's. of goodness...:surf: Anyhow , i have enjoyed all of your visits and know your busy so , thanks for all your support and great vibes during this journal Shawnee. Hope to see you front and center for the next one too...:tokin:Have an awesome night would ya!:Namaste::high-five:

Ziggs,..how come ya never told me about this stuff....:blunt: You use it at all..what's the effects..does it work....talk to me!:passitleft:...try a bit of GC...gettin really low on produce! Got a few buds hangin.....:laugh:

You use the compost for veggies DL?

Cool info Ninja....:high-five:....deodorant...really....man, i don't get out much.....Ziggs ...i'm comin...i gotta get out of this place.....:rofl: Where are ya .....
Thanks and have a great night Ninja...:high-five:

you coming to visit?? -that would be friggen awesome!!
im going to start practicing...:rofl:

how do I answer that question.."Ziggs,..how come ya never told me about this stuff."? :)

:rofl:

..never tried it on plants..its more expensive than Epsoms and Epsoms give you Sulphide(Sulfur) as a byproduct with Epsoms....you only get Chloride with the MgCl2...

Beaves...you need NOT be embarrassed over your girl. Like I said ,..she is a picture perfect example of what I try and do each and every grow with my plants. You have done a marvelous job with her...just look at her gang. If ya's all look up picture perfectly trained plant in the books....this is what you will see,...just a perfect specimen...no guff...no smoke...just the honest truth. Now 'Beaves...lets get her a bit taller and spread her legs out a bit more before flip OK! leave all the 'ties' in place ...do NOT remove them. How does the very bottom look...you keepin her all cleaned up right? Prune off any leaves that touch the dirt and any 'suckers' really low on the branches OK! She will blow you away in a couple months. If she were mine I would have a goal of between 6-8 z's out of her...she can easily do it...just watch her. Thanks for putting her up here,..i really wanted you to show her off to the gang! Be proud Beaves ...you got it ! Cheers and have an awesome day Beaves and gang!:circle-of-love:

Oh ya...I will get to all you others after work tonight....busy right now...just had to talk about Beaves girl....she's a beauty!

Gosh Duggs..thanks so much. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this!

you coming to visit?? -that would be friggen awesome!!
im going to start practicing...:rofl:

how do I answer that question.."Ziggs,..how come ya never told me about this stuff."? :)

:rofl:

..never tried it on plants..its more expensive than Epsoms and Epsoms give you Sulphide(Sulfur) as a byproduct with Epsoms....you only get Chloride with the MgCl2...

I'm thinking long and hard about coming bud! A few things to work out here first and then plan it with you. Oh about that question ,...ya , no , not for my plants ..I meant for my back!:) Cheers eh!:high-five::Namaste:

Shawnee, it must look awesome,...can you post a few pics of your ranch for me...maybe PM them . Would love to see where your 'other' passion is !! Have a great day ...maybe some more time outside eh! Cheers:high-five:

Duggs, hiya, I'm not ignoring you on a PM of the Shawnee Ranch.....I am hosting some dinner culinary events this week on Thursday and Saturday and then schlepping down a Mother's Day feast for my mom on Sunday......I want my guests to have the best experience both inside and out, so can you color me a type A.....! LOL....

Maine Lobster and Crab being delivered tomorrow for the Saturday feast....the guests will be staying overnite, so no driving.....but believe it or not, no cannabis involved....and I'm swimming in it.....just for my patients.....honest to God.....these folks are very into the wine....

That's why I want to smoke with you, Ziggs, and Doc.....abracadabra...

Hi Duggan,

Yes I use the compost for veggies, herb garden, fruit trees, raspberries, blueberries, chestnut trees, tons more...keeps growing each year ;)

This compost is the Ellaine Ingram method. It is produced by fostering the microbes that thrive in 131-165*F temps...once it hits 165 you have to turn the whole pile...all 3 cubic yards...almost every other day...phew..then it settles down in a couple weeks, maybe turn a couple more times. Then wait till the worms move in and it's ready! This year I'd like to take it to the next step...actively aerated compost tea, and put it under a microscope to see what soil food web life I have...cool stuff

Watch Ellain Ingram on YouTube, really puts the whole way we produce our food as a society in perspective. I'm after nutrient dense food and letting the soil life do the work, just like my weed...high brix! Doc unleashed a quite an obsession for me...never knew about this stuff till I found you folks. I'm a dude that likes to know how stuff works.

DL

Hey everyone,...i'm home today ...."mental health day"...:tokin: Had to take care of the harvest. it was/is peak time. This crop went five days in the dark, RH around 50-60, temp at 63-68F. Only the exhaust fan / filter running.
This is how i do it every time, always the same way, mainly cuz , while drying i have to filter the smell, no room for discussion there. It has a tendency to dry a lil faster cuz the air exchanges very , very fast with the 6" fan .:thumb: Am very happy with the grow , overall. I tried this Double Berry last night , (first time) and about twenty min's. ago...It's a bit speeeedy, but my upper lip started to sweat..FFS's after three puffs, so i put it down...It's calming down a bit now....:Namaste:. As far as taste , and all that stuff. It smoked very smooth and the smoke was thick , very thick, that lung expanding feeling ,..ya know. A lil sour ,..but thick on inhale,....exhale tastes earthy, woody ...very smooth ...and thick. Hits right behind the ol eyeballs,...yeepa!:wood: ....:rofl:
OK, i took some pics ...of course, for everyone out there that supported me and encouraged me ,..in their own special ways, shared a few laughs , a few puffs,..and pints...and a whole lotta smiles. thank you all for cruisin thru this grow with me. Ya,...and i'm gonna thank Doc again....sir , i'm in your debt. Finally after so many years trying to find a way that was easy and reliable, about 5 years ago , i stumbled in here looking for an answer. Doc Bud helped me along the way ,..along with all of you ,..my brothas.....and sistas!:high-five:
Alright , i rounded an ounce up to 28.3 , since that is a bit more accurate than 28.2.... Drum role please.....:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:
Top of the day to ya gang:circle-of-love:
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_001.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_002.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_003.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_004.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_005.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_006.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_008.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_009.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_010.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_011.jpg

Whoever guessed closest to 30 Zips, is the winner. Just 'quote' your guess , and post it here, so we can all have a few kicks.Then i will PM you...whoever you are....:high-five:

Good Lord, Duggs, what a harvest! Congratulations!

So, let me review: you train like hell, but only veg for 4 weeks? Then, put the plant in a big azz pot and away they go....is that right?

Can't help but notice the Detroit Red Wings coffee mug in the pic.....GO WINGS! YEAH!

Hey everyone,...i'm home today ...."mental health day"...:tokin: Had to take care of the harvest. it was/is peak time. This crop went five days in the dark, RH around 50-60, temp at 63-68F. Only the exhaust fan / filter running.
This is how i do it every time, always the same way, mainly cuz , while drying i have to filter the smell, no room for discussion there. It has a tendency to dry a lil faster cuz the air exchanges very , very fast with the 6" fan .:thumb: Am very happy with the grow , overall. I tried this Double Berry last night , (first time) and about twenty min's. ago...It's a bit speeeedy, but my upper lip started to sweat..FFS's after three puffs, so i put it down...It's calming down a bit now....:Namaste:. As far as taste , and all that stuff. It smoked very smooth and the smoke was thick , very thick, that lung expanding feeling ,..ya know. A lil sour ,..but thick on inhale,....exhale tastes earthy, woody ...very smooth ...and thick. Hits right behind the ol eyeballs,...yeepa!:wood: ....:rofl:
OK, i took some pics ...of course, for everyone out there that supported me and encouraged me ,..in their own special ways, shared a few laughs , a few puffs,..and pints...and a whole lotta smiles. thank you all for cruisin thru this grow with me. Ya,...and i'm gonna thank Doc again....sir , i'm in your debt. Finally after so many years trying to find a way that was easy and reliable, about 5 years ago , i stumbled in here looking for an answer. Doc Bud helped me along the way ,..along with all of you ,..my brothas.....and sistas!:high-five:
Alright , i rounded an ounce up to 28.3 , since that is a bit more accurate than 28.2.... Drum role please.....:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:
Top of the day to ya gang:circle-of-love:
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_001.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_002.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_003.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_004.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_005.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_006.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_008.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_009.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_010.jpg
Jarred_Double_Berry_30zips_011.jpg

Whoever guessed closest to 30 Zips, is the winner. Just 'quote' your guess , and post it here, so we can all have a few kicks.Then i will PM you...whoever you are....:high-five:

YOU WON Post 936 :bravo: 31 OZ
I dont think anyone got closer then 1. I had 28.5, out by 1.5

Back
Top Bottom