Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Ive been looking at this kit thing. Seems to work really well

Do more than look Cannatard. Treat yourself to a try. You won't regret it and it comes with its own support system, the entire crew. :battingeyelashes:

I've already started. I left them in small cups too long and they got really rootbound, so they discolored a bit. Theyre in 7 gal cloth pots now and doing good

Let me encourage you to consider starting a grow journal. This is the easiest way to get all of these guys behind you. They're a powerful force for good and will drag you right through to a successful harvest. If that's too much for you to handle consider befriending some of the guys. You always have the option to post on someone else's journal if you need help.

The goal is to help you succeed to grow the best cannabis you've ever used. The more you can get the team behind you the more they can assist you. It's also a great way to make friends here.

I've already started. I left them in small cups too long and they got really rootbound, so they discolored a bit. Theyre in 7 gal cloth pots now and doing good

Your jumping on board at a good time....i'l be starting a new journal very soon and will go thru alot of stuff during that process. Stay tuned Canna. As Sweetsue said....alot of info here...enjoy! remember to always give two just waterings between any Drenches OK . Don't give them more and more , just cuz they look great . Very important to follow Doc's directions. If you ask ....we will help....you will succeed. cheers eh!:thumb:

Oh my, I'd be way too nervous for all that

We can appreciate that Cannatard. It can look intimidating. Maybe after you get more familiar with the gang you may reconsider. It can be a very informal affair. Promise us then that if you need help or have questions that you'll not hesitate to ask. This is the most helpful bunch of cultivators you're ever going to meet. We can help you without a journal.

We can appreciate that Cannatard. It can look intimidating. Maybe after you get more familiar with the gang you may reconsider. It can be a very informal affair. Promise us then that if you need help or have questions that you'll not hesitate to ask. This is the most helpful bunch of cultivators you're ever going to meet. We can help you without a journal.

Just kidding Sue! I might do one sometime. Ive grown a few pounds of food in my time :)

Just kidding Sue! I might do one sometime. Ive grown a few pounds of food in my time :)

Yeah, Cannatard, I'm the gullible one. :laughtwo: They let me hang around because I'm passionate and they like that. These guys can grow rings around me, but I recently brought an amazing Carnival to harvest using the kit and caught them by surprise. Trust me, it was the kit. LOL! You're in for such fun. Let them guide you. :love:

Duggan, love, I know I acted like this was my journal here. Forgive me if I overstepped. :circle-of-love:

Susan, don't be silly woman! Your more than welcome ....you got a better way with words than me.:Namaste:
I'm seeing more and more growers finding this place and showing interest in the Kit. Then they buy it and hang around,...grow a crop or two, and wonder what took them so long to just do it! :thumb: Sue, i'm heading to bed...played hockey this afternoon, then the GF came over with some supper, now she's gone and i'm bagged. Good night Gang.:circle-of-love:

What's good about Colorado is that I can go buy seeds from a store lol :)

Hey Canna, do the shops sell the brands like the Attitude and Herbies have, or are they all Colorado strains?

Hey Canna, do the shops sell the brands like the Attitude and Herbies have, or are they all Colorado strains?

The one ive gone to a few times has almost all of the Rare Dankness strains and some from Reserva Privada. That's about all I can say for that shop but I know there are several places where one could pick up some good seeds...or clones, if you were so inclined.

The one ive gone to a few times has almost all of the Rare Dankness strains and some from Reserva Privada. That's about all I can say for that shop but I know there are several places where one could pick up some good seeds...or clones, if you were so inclined.

If your around Denver or Boulder..

morning Duggan! :) i trust you enjoyed your harvesting :)

-a few more days till you're on vacay, yayyy :)

Ya Ziggs,...four more days to go !!!! then I'm off for , I think it's 16 days in a row without having to drag my lil ass out of bed at 6ish. Cheers pal, and have an awesome afternoon and evening .:high-five:

Oh ya , the harvest went really good and hopefully the yield will be too! The quality is right on the money...very , very tasty and potent.

Are you going anywhere for your holiday?

Hey duggs, u got your carbon filter running in the gr while the zh is drying?

You bet i do Nate....have to, if i don't , my whole house would reek of it! gets into the clothes hanging around too....not good. That's why i do it in the GR ...with the exhaust and filter running as usual. cheers bud!
Are you going anywhere for your holiday?
No i'm not Major...no cash , and my GF and i seem to be arguing over the stupidist shit these days...not very happy with her right now at all!!i don't know if i'de ever be able to sell my house and move in with her....the thought makes me sick to my stomach....to give up my independance for her....dunno. anyhow Major, how bout you pal? ...going anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom