Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Well Done Duggs!:bravo:
I knew your would crack that double bow eventually!
Enjoy the fruits.
::high-five:

The taste of the PE is making me seriously considering growing it again , very soon

Wow - the way you’re describing it is sure making me want to grow it!

Great day to ya Duggs. And hey, that’s great news about the holiday. Enjoy time with your boys :) and then a week off to yourself...
:passitleft:
:surf:

The buzz sounds pretty similar to how you described it but the way it grew does sound different. Other than the huge buds that will need support part.

Top of the mornin to ya Yeti! Ya,..this strain is a hybrid which is supposed to be 50/50 Indica /Sativa . I would say this one was more Sativa leaning than Indica cuz of how she stretched and how long she COULD HAVE TAKEN to finish.
Her buds and colas also were more Sativa'ish too by the look of them. The mains also needed support the last few weeks also , but that could have been cuz of the high temps for a few weeks right at the end of bloom. Either way it is a special strain...for me anyhow, cuz of the sheer strength and taste of her fruits. Enjoy the day Yeti!:high-five:

:goodjob:Congratulations on making your mark, How high are you raising the bar this time? Beautiful buds:ganjamon::Namaste:
Thanks Dyno...no,..i am very stoked to finally reach my goal of two pounds. Think i will keep it there for now...haha. Remember , my lil GR is only 42" high X 7.5 feet tall X about 5 feet long,...not very big at all, and as everyone knows NO room to properly care for the back two plants , once bloom is well under way,so...it's a big challenge to get them this big and still be healthy etc.
Is that Purple Envy an indica or Sativa Duggs?
She's a Hybrid of about 50-50 Van, with my pheno a Sativa leaning one.
50/50 Stank...cheerz...Breeder is Feminized Seeds, if its the same as mine......cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
Thanks Hook,..ya , did some reading on her yesterday but couldn't really get any strain history about her. I wanna know exactly where she came from. There is a strain in her lineage that i love from my past and want to find out what that could be....Cheers bud!
Well Done Duggs!:bravo:
I knew your would crack that double bow eventually!
Enjoy the fruits.
::high-five:
Thanks a bunch Stage...and for following along and contributing to my journal these past months...cheers bud!

Wow - the way you’re describing it is sure making me want to grow it!

Great day to ya Duggs. And hey, that’s great news about the holiday. Enjoy time with your boys :) and then a week off to yourself...
:passitleft:
:surf:
Great mornin to ya Woman! Thank you for following along and contributing .Yes,..you might wanna consider getting a few of these beans to try out....she is a dandy!
Hacks said you hit two pounds, had to see it for myself... LOL.... Not that I don't believe him or in you... Great job and such.... Hope all is well....
Mornin to ya fan65....Yes, two solid pounds with fantastic 'bag appeal', very , very tasty and very , very strong buzz.
That one plant of Purple Envy weighed in at nearly a full pound , all by herself...wtf eh!
Enjoy the day fan65, and thank you for droppin in sir!:high-five:

Good morning gang! hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Anyone seen Scotia around.....Scotia, please check your PM's.

What's yer next strains Duggs???

Sure u mentioned it but things go fast in your world...lol

Hey Chris,..good morning to ya bud! Yes, next two strains come from Ace, via Neiko( thank you )
They are that special cut of A5 X Malawi and Thai Chi. These are currently being run by Neiko and Dubi from Ace.
Dubi posted some pics of these strains over at ICG ....Neiko gave me the link yesterday for a look at them...very big Sativa colas....wow! I'm very excited to grow 4 Sativas again. Was time for a change ...sure hope it's not another 'Desfran' grow....yikes , that was too hard,..too much stress and too much messin around with them, as i let them get way to big before flip. I am keeping a very close eye on Neiko's right now , just to see what i will be up against in a couple months. Enjoy your day bud!:high-five:

Thanks Hook,..ya , did some reading on her yesterday but couldn't really get any strain history about her. I wanna know exactly where she came from. There is a strain in her lineage that i love from my past and want to find out what that could be....Cheers bud!

...near as I can tell...it is a...Grand Daddy Purple X Purple Urkle X Grape Ape...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

...near as I can tell...it is a...Grand Daddy Purple X Purple Urkle X Grape Ape...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

Thanks bud....that's what i was afraid of. Trying to find what 'landrace' strain that specific flavor comes from would be very hard . So many possibilities now a days. I do think that this particular plant...or pheno was much more Sativa'ish than Indica. She stretched , grew big fat colas ,...and took way longer (two weeks) than the BCP's.
Anyhow , appreciate your help ...:passitleft:

Hey Chris,..good morning to ya bud! Yes, next two strains come from Ace, via Neiko( thank you )
They are that special cut of A5 X Malawi and Thai Chi. These are currently being run by Neiko and Dubi from Ace.
Dubi posted some pics of these strains over at ICG ....Neiko gave me the link yesterday for a look at them...very big Sativa colas....wow! I'm very excited to grow 4 Sativas again. Was time for a change ...sure hope it's not another 'Desfran' grow....yikes , that was too hard,..too much stress and too much messin around with them, as i let them get way to big before flip. I am keeping a very close eye on Neiko's right now , just to see what i will be up against in a couple months. Enjoy your day bud!:high-five:
Pm me the link to ICG if that's ok, I'd love to see em

Good morning gang! I'm headed over to start up my new journal...complete with a few pics of the up and coming four Sats.
Mods...Teddy , can u please shut this journal down for me now.

OK, i wanna thank all the gang for contributing and joining along in my journal. As u all know this grow was very successful using Doc's 'kit' once again . It was fun for me having the 'Duggan's Dungeon' contest again and hope that one of these days a winner will be able to come get their prize a chill a while. Once again , thank you all so very much for following along...you all rock , in my books!!:circle-of-love:
Teddy , shut this thing down please....and thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom