Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Wow - I bet that room smells mighty fine! :thumb:
That had to be a bitch to trim, but they came out GREAT!
With my plants, only two of the four got the Cat. The other two aren't in kit soil. It should make for an interesting comparison. :hookah:

Duggan! Love! What a splendid haul! Oh do I wish I could be there to dance for joy with you. :bravo: We're all impressed as hell buckaroo. :hug:

Hey bro -
Are you going to start a new journal and close this one out, or keep going here?

Wow - I bet that room smells mighty fine! :thumb:
That had to be a bitch to trim, but they came out GREAT!
With my plants, only two of the four got the Cat. The other two aren't in kit soil. It should make for an interesting comparison. :hookah:
Mornin my brotha....actually Major, there is hardly any smell at all! They've bin in there since Sat., and are just now starting to feel like they're actally starting to dry. The RH is still way up there at 80%. I turned off the little circ. fan in there today....only the exhaust fan /filter is running now. With yours, i forgot only the two are , were in kit soil. By now i believe they are all thriving in your native soil and only the big ,main roots will be in the initial bunch of kit soil, the rest will be seeking out what they need beyond your in- ground pots. They are lookin really nice anyhow Major and lets keep on keepin on with em pal.... it's the home stretch for em now eh! Cheers and have a great Labour Day!
Wow duggs thats a lot of weed. My tikal took 9 days for the branches to almost snap. I had them in the G/R at 50% RH. If you at 70-80% it might take about 12 days or so. Congrats.
Hey Neiko...ya ,there's a bit of produce hangin there ....what ya think Gang?? 8,10,12,16oz.....? We'le see ...prolly by the end of the week.The first few days is the most important on the strings...that's when mold will creep in and can ruin a whole crop overnight if your not carefull. Still havn't tried these two pheno's yet. It's that back one i'm itchin to sample....she owes me large! Cheers pal!
Grats Duggan, thats a monster harvest! :high-five:

100% Sativa Bubble, yes please :passitleft: :rofl:
Ah...yes 100% Sativa Bubblehash, it's gonna be special..i know that. The trim session saw a bunch of wispy and airy buds go into the BH bag and right into the freezer. A really short mix of 3-5 min's. is gonna yield very high quality Bubblehash....wonder how it'l taste?? Have a great day Smokey. Just so you guys all know ...i'de love to send ya's all some of this BH when it's done.....maybe i'l find a way.;)
Duggan! Love! What a splendid haul! Oh do I wish I could be there to dance for joy with you. :bravo: We're all impressed as hell buckaroo. :hug:
Thanks so much Sue...you know how much work they were to bring to finish! Hopefully the end product will be desireable. Thanks again SS and Gang.:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Sue...lots of smiles . Thanks for all your help getting the new journal out there for me. Hope i can live up to the expectations the gang has and maybe help some newbies along the way ,some how , some way. This place is a gold mine of info for all growers too...not just newbies....which by the way you....are not! Thanks again and reps on the way .:thanks:

Sue...lots of smiles . Thanks for all your help getting the new journal out there for me. Hope i can live up to the expectations the gang has and maybe help some newbies along the way ,some how , some way. This place is a gold mine of info for all growers too...not just newbies....which by the way you....are not! Thanks again and reps on the way .:thanks:

I was more than glad to help Duggan. I was like a little girl in a toy store while I was running around dropping them. It was hysterically funny and so much fun. I knew everyone would be excited. I was right. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anytime Bud. Anytime. :hug:

Good evening everyone....still here...just waitin to take pics of the final trimming and jaring. Checked them again after work and they are starting to crisp up just a little...i'm likin that cuz of my fear of mold eh! Hopefully the final product will be OK. Gonna give it a try tomorrow after i take the boys home. have a great night and good sleep all, cheers.

Looking forward to that first real taste report Duggan. My favorite hits are the very first ones, when you don't really know what to expect. What a rush of excitement and anticipation. Enjoy. :high-five:

I hope you love it!

Good day Gang....well, I have the final weight for the last two Desfrans.....14.7 oz's. I'm very disappointed to say the least! Not in the quantity but in the quality....basically all but 50 grms. or so is pure schwagg!....garbage....no resin, no taste. no smell(like hay), and no buzz. It's in the jars right now. 4 days on the strings was prolly half a day too long. When they started to dry they went really fast to that too dry stage.Tested a sample from the medium pheno since it had a little more resin than the slow bitch at the back....nothing or very little effect. Took me over two hours to trim it all up for the jars and almost thru it all in the garbage ,I was so pissed. Not sure what i'l do now but I'm not too happy with Dutch Passion right now. These two plants went a full 3 weeks past the first one and still turned out to be shit. What gives with that? I still have a little of the first (fast) pheno which is good....was really depending on these two though for cash to help me get by the next few months and of course some smoke. Gonna stick with trusted hybrids from now on....I just can't afford to spend so much time and effort nursing and fighting with unknown genetics. These three Desfrans were grown with ALL the knowledge I have and thought they would treat me right in the end for it....I was wrong! I had to call two customers(patients) to let them know I had nothing for them......very pissed right now and have a shitty attitude ....later Gang. Oh ...btw, it's all gonna be put thru my bubblebags...f....k it!

Sorry to hear that, man!

Back
Top Bottom