Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

It is funny I read your bubble hash tutorial for the second time last week @Duggan , and watched youtubes with Frenchy and other vids. For maybe 10 hours the last couple weeks. Is bubblemans washing machine good? I was thinking of ordering the bag and machine combo.

Yes...its the way to go , trust me.It frees u up for doing other things while its mixing.
Mine is called the 'bubblelater'....his is the very same machine but is called the 'bubblenow'...go figure eh.
I only mix mine for 5 min....this gets u a much better chance of harvesting 'full melt' as apposed to letting it mix for longer times getting plant matter, dirt, sistiloc hairs. .etc. in your hash .You just set the washer up on the counter and let it drain into your bagged 5 gal pail. On a chair or stool.....just like my tut.

It is funny I read your bubble hash tutorial for the second time last week @Duggan , and watched youtubes with Frenchy and other vids. For maybe 10 hours the last couple weeks. Is bubblemans washing machine good? I was thinking of ordering the bag and machine combo.

Yes, sorry Hawk,...didn't answer that one. I've run this lil washer for about 17-18 years now and it still works like new. It's the Lawrence Cherniac machine though. It came out before Bubbleman's machine. That's kinda why he named it , the 'Bubblenow' , while Cherniacs original version is/was called the 'Bubblelater'.
Anyhow , several hundred runs have been put thru my bags and that machine over those years. Was doing days of 15-20 runs , with fresh trim for months and months before that fellas growing ceased and the trim supply dried up.
Watching Mark's (Bubbleman) videos from his earlier days ,..with his bags are very cool. He's done a lot in Jamaica that are very entertaining. I learned a fair amount watching those too. In one , he is walking in the bush, going to a field,he's carrying a lil double bubbler , with him , with a big glob of fresh BH stuck to the side of it and he stops and points out , that it has started to melt....ha , ha....Some cool vids...but the early days...in Jamaica. Cheers Hawk.....:passitleft:

Evenin to ya'l gang!:ganjamon:.....puffin on some A5 X Malawi (A5 Killer Haze).....havin a cold Stella....got a few pics of the lil ones. Ha...funny,..lil ones...not for long. I have already begun to slow them the fu....k down with some supercropping.
The A5 X Pans are wicked bitches...they will get the front pot. I will need to be very careful with these four Sativas.
Somebody tell me i'm crazy.....When these four grab the new soil and get put under the BM2, they will command respect and everything else you can give them.....:surf:.
That one Pan , that was a triploid.....topped herself...kinda. Take a look,,,she has one leader with two more coming on the other main...so there are three mains before i top her. This is a very , very cool thing cuz when i top those three , she will get flipped and have 12 mains....yeepa. I'm hoping to acquire another light , to replace the two UFO's ..want another long narrow one , like the Advanced 400.
Anyhow gang...some pics of the next crop. New journal coming as usual , right after the contest winner is announced....:ganjamon:

Looking great! I swear I'm gonna make some BH soon! :ganjamon:
Hey Ween.....:passitleft:...funny,..when i was making BH every weekend for a while....i didn't want to puff the flowers. They seemed dirty to me...i got spoiled with the potency and hard hitting , clean power of the BH. When the trim ran out...i came back down to Earth...:passitleft:
It really is the best....for me anyhow. The only problem with it is...people always want more , more , more , so they mix it longer, and longer...guess what....they just ruined it. The whole point of it is to harvest , just the gland heads,NOTHING else. The only way to do that is a very short mix time(in a washer) and start out with a good bunch of trim,..not just a bag of fan leaves. Cheers.

Hi Amy....the light is just an industrial 2 x 4 , 4 lamp with 4 , 6500 , T-8's.
They only stay under that for one month.... tomorrow night after my clipping /weighing and jarring session i will set them in the grow room on top of the 26ers for now. When i get time , i will transplant and do those jobs i need to do in there...but so busy right now.

Dam duggs lookn great on tht veg shelf. Do u grow from seed only? Cause ur plants always look so good or is that from training? I keep noticing that I cant take clones during flower otherwise they jus get to many dam branches and it's a b*@ch of a time to train them lol.

Thanks Blazin....yes, i only grow with fem seeds.I grow 3, 5 month crops a year with a one month overlap...that way i can harvest every 4 months.
Yes, i do a lot of supercropping , topping , tying down , spreading out , etc to get that low, wide bush look u always see in my gr.
Cheers Blazin.

Well it really shows an pays off nicely man.

Also duggs I was wondering since uve been using docs kit for awhile now right? Which strain have u noticed to yield the most for you? Also isnt it normally indicas that have more resin content jus tryn to figure out a good strain that works good with the kit that I can get some quality rosin from. I also member doc saying atleast I think I saw it on his site or his thread lol I cant remember who but I cuda swore whoever said landrace sativas work the best with the kit. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Oh also if I'm reamending the soil for the first time do I jus use the first run ammendment again n go from there with the normal cook time?

Also duggs I was wondering since uve been using docs kit for awhile now right? Which strain have u noticed to yield the most for you? Also isnt it normally indicas that have more resin content jus tryn to figure out a good strain that works good with the kit that I can get some quality rosin from. I also member doc saying atleast I think I saw it on his site or his thread lol I cant remember who but I cuda swore whoever said landrace sativas work the best with the kit. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Oh also if I'm reamending the soil for the first time do I jus use the first run ammendment again n go from there with the normal cook time?
Mornin Blazin...yes, use the same amendment as your first 'cook'.Thats the 'first run' stuff. When u cook it for a third time there is a special 3rd run amendment for that. Its a bit different than the first run stuff. Yes , been using Docs gear for about 6 yrs now. Before that i was growing with Docs 6/5/3 soil mix. Before that it was many other SS (super soil)formulas.
Well......great mornin to ya'l gang. My sis and i worked our tails off last night processing .I took a bunch of pics and will reveal the contest winner when i get home after work today.
But....lets just say, i may have this 'growing thang' figured out... enjoy the day gang. :circle-of-love:

Hey Blaze, I have found a few strains that grow very well in the kit. I grew MOB from THSeeds and it was one of the easiest plants I have ever grown. It was happy no matter what I did to it. It did however take forever to veg and the yields were not great. If you have plenty of time to veg though it is a fantastic strain. My highest yielding strain for Rosin has been Show and Tell from Annunaki Genetics. I typically get 20-25% yields when pressing it. Usually about 1 gram of rosin for every 4 grams pressed, not bad in my experience. I also had a Sour Strawberry from BOG that was always happy no matter what, my Huck Kush from Dynasty is an easy strain to grow as well. As Duggan says most strains will grow in the kit without issue, these are just a few that have done very well for me.

Hey Blaze, I have found a few strains that grow very well in the kit. I grew MOB from THSeeds and it was one of the easiest plants I have ever grown. It was happy no matter what I did to it. It did however take forever to veg and the yields were not great. If you have plenty of time to veg though it is a fantastic strain. My highest yielding strain for Rosin has been Show and Tell from Annunaki Genetics. I typically get 20-25% yields when pressing it. Usually about 1 gram of rosin for every 4 grams pressed, not bad in my experience. I also had a Sour Strawberry from BOG that was always happy no matter what, my Huck Kush from Dynasty is an easy strain to grow as well. As Duggan says most strains will grow in the kit without issue, these are just a few that have done very well for me.

Awesome man thanx for the info that is what I was looking for lol. I've been pressing some gorilla glue#4 that I did with the kit for my first run using it. But it was an auto an I was having environment issues so it didnt turn out the best. So not great yields with the pressing but taste wonderful lol.

Also thanx duggs for the info as well much appreciated brother. And yea that's the worst part I think is the time one has 2 spend in trim jail lol. I usually end up harvesting by myself cause the only ones that know I grow an help me is family am shit I wish even some of them didnt know :rofl:. But only 2 of them do it good but they not always around so. Ut yea thanx every1 for the help.

Awesome man thanx for the info that is what I was looking for lol. I've been pressing some gorilla glue#4 that I did with the kit for my first run using it. But it was an auto an I was having environment issues so it didnt turn out the best. So not great yields with the pressing but taste wonderful lol.

Also thanx duggs for the info as well much appreciated brother. And yea that's the worst part I think is the time one has 2 spend in trim jail lol. I usually end up harvesting by myself cause the only ones that know I grow an help me is family am shit I wish even some of them didnt know :rofl:. But only 2 of them do it good but they not always around so. Ut yea thanx every1 for the help.
The Show and Tell is a GG#4 cross. The breeder is actually selling cuts of their Show and Tell #2 which they describe as a pink, better structured GG4. The one I ran was green and smelt like shit, literally, while growing.

Back
Top Bottom