Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Great day gang...suns shinin,...lottsa members harvesting these days....all's good. Was downstairs working today , manged to get lots done with the new fan bracket and fan ready to go, replaced 12"oscillating one with a new one. Changed pre filter mat'l. on the Can #33. Took down the Budmaster and changed out that bad cluster...bingo , bango, less than five min's. I didn't even need to take it down. There are 4 small machine screws holding in each cluster with a quick connect plug from the driver. So cool...fired right up without having to change out the driver for it. Budmaster 2 , 675 XG is ready to go at full strength....:thumb:
Took down the Advanced light and sent pics to them , with it 'on' and 'off' (they requested pics of the heat sinks inside the light. I had to take it completely apart to get those....wonder why the requested those....) .....along with my addy...:surf:. I'm hoping for a favorable response. Anyhow , I also raised the lights up, another 4 inches...that's it..only have 6inches left for air circulation now.
Enjoy the day gang!:surf:
Wow all great news Duggan! Good to have those things checked off your to-do list :thumb:

Beam me up Scotty!
Ya eh Archie...set phasors on 'stun'....:slide:

Got to love how easy those bm are to work on.
Yes, and they are so Scotia , bud...you bin OK? Took me 5 min's. to change a failed cluster..love it. tryin to get BM/Cropmaster to shoot me two of those new Pro 1000's they have out. Have u seen them yet.??
They are killer man! Cropmaster have eliminated the bandwidth that causes bleaching. This is a very big deal...now, if i could only get Paul to ship me two of em.....that would be my Christmas ...Ha. Cheers bud, and thanks for stopping by man!....:high-five:

Wow just caught up, awesome harvest man. I do wonder though Heineken?!? Were they all out of Stella? :laugh:

Going to do a Durban next month, hope it’s as successful.

:passitleft:
LOL...no my sis brought those Heini's over on harvest day ....still had a few left.Thanks BTW Doobs...harvest was a record for me outta this lil room. Very pleased with quality and quantity. Cheers man!

Awesome harvest, Brother! :high-five:

Y'all thought I was crazy with my 42.0 guess, but I was pretty close! If you trimmed less close, I think I would have won it! :rofl:

We're gonna' get it on the next run! :slide:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey HP...bin a while since anyone was visiting here. Great strain providing u got the real DP. I was expecting a nice 'ansi' flavor as the original but was very dissapointed it missed that mark .Was a nice smoke .. let her ripen fully for the best chance of getting that flavor.
Cheers eh.
Shes going to be my first true Stavia so figured she's gonna press my patience later in life. Was her height a problem at all in your grow?

Back
Top Bottom