HG & FP's Summer 2017 Grow - Freedom - CB Dutch Treat - Durban Poison

Good afternoon, folks.

Here are the weekly photos. We'll start with the Freedom Dreams. Number 2 is doing very well and is a lot taller than any of the other plants. However, Freedom 6 has been determined to be a male so Freedom 6 is no more. ☹️

Freedom 2 is at 31 days as was Freedom 6. Freedom 3 and 4 are at 24 days each.

FREE2 - DAY 31

Photo_1_-_Free_2_-_Day_31.jpg
Photo_2_-_Free_2_-_Day_31.jpg

FREE 3 - DAY 24

Photo_3_-_Free_3_-_Day_24.jpg
Photo_4_-_Free_3_-_Day_24.jpg

FREE 4 - DAY 24

Photo_5_-_Free_4_-_Day_24.jpg
Photo_6_-_Free_4_-_Day_24.jpg

FREE 6 - DAY 31 - MALE

Photo_7_-_Free_6_-_Day_31.jpg
Photo_8_-_Free_6_-_Day_31.JPG

Next up are the CB Dutch Treats, which are each 25 days' old. One of the leaves on CBD2 isn't looking very healthy. It's curling under and has brown spots on it but no bugs that we can see. If anyone has any suggestions on what it could be, that would be good:

CB DUTCH 1 - DAY 25
Photo_9_-_CBD1_-_Day_25.jpg
Photo_10_-_CBD1_-_Day_25.jpg
Photo_11_-_CBD1_-_Day_25.jpg
Photo_12_-_CBD2_-_Day_25.jpg
Photo_13_-_CBD2_-_Day_25.jpg
Photo_14_-_CBD2_-_Day_25.jpg

And, finally, here are our Durban Poisons. Durban 1 is 25 days' old and Durban 2 is 23 days' old.

DURBAN 1 - DAY 25
Photo_15_-_Durban_1_-_Day_25.jpg
Photo_16_-_Durban_1_-_Day_25.JPG

DURBAN 2 - DAY 23

Photo_18_-_Durban_2_-_Day_23.jpg

Photo_19_-_Durban_2_-_Day_23.jpg

Photo_20_-_Durban_2_-_Day_23.JPG

And, that's all folks. Until next time...

:Namaste:

Good Morning All,

Freedom 2 has been moved outside. She is 37 inches tall and had forced me to raise the light in the tent almost to the roof. With all the hired help for our pool installation etc, I was hoping we could keep the plants inside until everything was done.

We are fortunate to have a big lot in the country (less than an acre) with only 2 neighbours. At the back of the lot we have a small forest with trees and weeds. This is the perfect spot to grow until all the contractors are gone at the end of the month. as you can see in the picture, Freedom 2 blends right in.

A long-time grower friend once told me that people don't notice cannabis if it is amongst a green backdrop. He took an experienced user around his property and the guest didn't notice the cannabis until it was pointed out. My friend told me to spread them out and let them blend in.

20170609_112703_-_Free_2_moved_outside_-_37_inches_tall.jpg

Peace. :peace:

Good Morning All,

Freedom 2 has been moved outside. She is 37 inches tall and had forced me to raise the light in the tent almost to the roof. With all the hired help for our pool installation etc, I was hoping we could keep the plants inside until everything was done.

We are fortunate to have a big lot in the country (less than an acre) with only 2 neighbours. At the back of the lot we have a small forest with trees and weeds. This is the perfect spot to grow until all the contractors are gone at the end of the month. as you can see in the picture, Freedom 2 blends right in.

A long-time grower friend once told me that people don't notice cannabis if it is amongst a green backdrop. He took an experienced user around his property and the guest didn't notice the cannabis until it was pointed out. My friend told me to spread them out and let them blend in.

Nice!!! She sure does blend in well, FP!! I'm excited to see how big she gets! :popcorn:

Morning All,

While Freedom 2 has moved outside, she is still in the 3 gallon pot. I might transplant her into a 15 gallon Lee Valley planter when the neighbours go to work on Monday.

Good morning.

It's time for the weekly photos. A lot of the plants have brown tips and even some holes in the leaves. It's not nute burn as initially thought since the first time this was noticed, we hadn't fed nutes to them yet. We're open to anyone's thoughts.

I'm going to post the Freedom Dreams first. As you already know, Felonious planted Freedom 2 in the back forty because it was getting too tall for the tent. He had a look at it this morning and he says it's struggling and he thinks it might be too windy for the plant so he might stake it tomorrow. I suspect it's also thirsty as it's been really hot and muggy here the past two days. It was already 80 at 8 this morning.

Freedom 3 and 4 are both 30 days' old.

FREEDOM 4 - DAY 30
Photo_1_-_Free_4_-_Day_30.jpg

Photo_2_-_Free_2_-_Day_30.jpg

Photo_3_-_Free_4_-_Day_30.jpg

FREEDOM 3 - DAY 30
Photo_4_-_Free_3_-_Day_30.jpg

Photo_5_-_Free_3_-_Day_30.JPG

Photo_6_-_Free_3_-_Day_30.jpg

And, finally, here are the CB Dutch Treats and both are 31 days' old:

CBDUTCH 1 - DAY 31

Photo_14_-_CBDutch_1_-_Day_31.jpg

Photo_15_-_CBDutch_1_-_Day_31.jpg

Photo_16_-_CBDutch_1_-_Day_31.JPG

CBDUTCH 2 - DAY 31

Photo_17_-_CBDutch_2_-_Day_31.jpg

Photo_18_-_CBDutch_2_-_Day_31.jpg

Photo_19_-_CBDutch_2_-_Day_31.JPG

And, that's it for the week. Hope you enjoyed the show and if you have any comments, please post them and Felonious will be by later to follow up if necessary.

Looking great! The one outside does blend nicely, almost looks like a vine running up the bark of the tree.

Back
Top Bottom