HashGirl 2nd Indoor Grow: Girl Scout Cookies & CB Dutch Treat In ProMix

Getting back to your capsules that you posted in my thread, I wanted to revisit these in your thread to make sure you saw my reply:
If my muddled math brain is working right, my originally stated numbers are close but who the hell knows.
According to the Capsuline website, size 00 capsules hold .9 mg/ml each.
According to the Capsuline website, size 000 capsules hold 1.37 mg/ml each.

Are you calculating how many milligrams of THC you are taking based on what you posted above? Because I hate to say it but it's completely wrong.

Capsules are listed in how many milliliters they hold completely unrelated to milligrams of THC. A 00 capsule will hold .9ml of liquid. That could contain zero THC or a lot if it were pure rosin, but it completely depends on the THC content of what goes into it. Capsuline doesn't know what is going into your caps, and if you haven't calculated your oil strength you don't actually know what your daily dosage is.

That's why it's important to have answers to these questions, if you're interested in actually knowing:
12 to 14 capsules is around 12-14ml if those are the 00's. Getting that into an edible would be difficult.

Did you calculate the strength of your oil when you made it? Or did you just make it and keep adding capsules to your regimen until you hit the sweet spot?

Questions:
1. How much bud and how much oil did you use?
2. What kind of oil is it?
3. What's your infusion process (oven/jar, crock pot, etc.)?
4. How long do you decarb for and at what temperature?

Thanks, Shed, I just replied to your post in your thread. :laughtwo: I didn't get onto 420 last night as I was attending a virtual poetry reading on Zoom. I'm not really into poetry but my sister is a published poet and she was one of the speakers. :battingeyelashes:

This isn't really a weekly update but just things to note.

The GSCs are both now dry enough for me to trim and weigh so I hope to get those weights posted here this week and I really, really hope I get more than 14 grams, which is what I got in total with my first grow. :thedoubletake:

The CBDs are still in the tent but I suspect they'll be ready to harvest within a week. I have a couple of macro photos of them to post. And, CBD3 showed a surprise to me this morning, which you'll also see in the photos.

And, finally, my next grow probably isn't going to be just Carnival and Raspberry Cough now like I was originally planning. Felonious and I are planning on growing 10 Alpine Star plants when we get the seeds as we're almost all out of CBD capsules and since I'm taking them for depression and Felonious is supposed to be taking them as an Alzheimer's preventative since that's what his mum has. So, CBD will be a main focus next grow. I'm still going to do Carnival and Raspberry Cough but not as many as I had initially planned.

Here are the photos:

IMG_0943.jpeg

IMG_0944.jpeg

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0966.jpeg

And, here is CBD3 with its surprise:

IMG_0967.jpeg

IMG_0968.jpeg

IMG_0969.jpeg

I was attending a virtual poetry reading on Zoom. I'm not really into poetry but my sister is a published poet and she was one of the speakers.
Very nice! Congratulations on having a published poet in the family. :thumb:
we're almost all out of CBD capsules and since I'm taking them for depression
Interesting. CBD can mitigate the euphoria effects of THC, so might that explain the need for very high number of capsules to feel the effects?
And, here is CBD3 with its surprise:
:thedoubletake:

To paraphrase Amy, IKR? I know that tomatoes re-seed so I asked Felonious but he said that it might have hermaphrodited (sp?) or something about foxtailing? I do have one closeup photo if you can tell from it?

CBD Close-up.jpg

I didn't post it earlier because it was kind of blurry.

HashGirl said:
According to the Capsuline website, size 00 capsules hold .9 mg/ml each.
HashGirl said:
According to the Capsuline website, size 000 capsules hold 1.37 mg/ml each.

Are you calculating how many milligrams of THC you are taking based on what you posted above? Because I hate to say it but it's completely wrong.

Hi Shed. The mg/ml numbers were meant to convey that they hold .9 mg or .9 ml and the bigger ones hold 1.37 mg or 137 ml, nothing about THC. :cheesygrinsmiley:

WEEKLY UPDATE
In the past week, I watered CBD3 last Saturday, CBD2 on Monday and CBD1 today. They each took 6L. I think they're ready to chop. Let me know if you concur. Here are the photos:

CBD3 - Day 130 (+91):

Photo 1 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 2 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 3 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 4 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 5 - CBD3.jpeg

And, some macro shots:

Photo 6 - CBD3 Macro.jpeg

Photo 7 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 8 - CBD3.jpeg

I have to start a new post for the rest of the photos.

WEEKLY UPDATE cont'd...
CBD2 - Day 132 (+91):

Photo 9 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 10 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 11 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 12 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 13 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 14 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 16 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 15 - CBD2.jpeg

It looks like I neglected to take any photos of CBD1 today. Oops. Oh well. It looks almost exactly the same as the last photos if you want to go back here, you can view them again. :battingeyelashes:

And, finally, I finished trimming the Girl Scout Cookies and all told, I got exactly 80 grams from each of them for a total of 160 grams, which is way better than the 14 grams in total I got from my 2 Dark Devils. :cheesygrinsmiley: Here are a couple of photos:

Photo 1 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 2 - Girl Scout Cookies.jpeg

Check out what fell out of GSC1 when I trimmed her today. Maybe this is how a seedling got into CBD3's pot?

Photo 3 - GSC Surprise.jpeg

Well done HG! Congrats on your harvests! :welldone:

Thank you, Mr. Sauga. It's thanks to people like you and InTheShed and all the others who have been helping me. I think I'm getting the hang of it. I'm actually itching to get started on the next grow but since the seeds haven't arrived yet, I'll have to be patient a little longer. And, besides that, I still have to clean out the tents to get them ready for the new girls.

By the way, I think I'm going to grow 1 Carnival and 1 Raspberry Cough in the small 3x3 tent and I'm thinking about putting them in 5 or 7 gallon pots when I transplant them to bigger pots and then doing some light stress training (?) or whatever you guys do to get more colas. Is this a good plan?

...Ya' gotta' master that macro lens, but I would guess Yer' good to go...curious lil' surprise with the seeds!?, but they look viable, which would be a nice experiment, if Yer' stash is stocked enuff'...I like 7's, as they usually yield a bit more than 5's, but I like variety, so 5's afford me a lil more space...cheerz HG... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Hard to tell from most of the macro pics but I'd say the CBD2 has some more time. And congrats on the 160 grams of new meds! No one grows DDAs for the harvest weights. :cheesygrinsmiley:

7 gallon pots filled with roots would be best way to get big harvests. It takes a good root system to support a lot of tops.

That said, in a square tent you might be better off with four plant in 5 gallon pots to maximize the space. Two would be on the diagonal and will be trickier to train in order to fill it.

How tall is the 3x3 and how much room from the bottom of the light (when it's at the top) to the floor?

Free seeds would certainly explain that volunteer!

And, besides that, I still have to clean out the tents to get them ready for the new girls.
Good plan. The smart growers do it every time. ;)
By the way, I think I'm going to grow 1 Carnival and 1 Raspberry Cough in the small 3x3 tent and I'm thinking about putting them in 5 or 7 gallon pots when I transplant them to bigger pots and then doing some light stress training (?) or whatever you guys do to get more colas. Is this a good plan?
Shed covered you on this, and when you're ready to venture into LST, visit Shed's tutorial. Very informative.

...Ya' gotta' master that macro lens, but I would guess Yer' good to go...curious lil' surprise with the seeds!?, but they look viable, which would be a nice experiment, if Yer' stash is stocked enuff'...

Yeah, I know about the macro lens thing. The problem is that I can't seem to hold my phone/arms steady. Not surprising as I have severe arthritis in both shoulders and elbows and wrists and you get the picture, I think. ;)

I think I might need a modifier to the situation. Would a tripod work? Maybe. :hmmmm:

I like 7's, as they usually yield a bit more than 5's, but I like variety, so 5's afford me a lil more space...cheerz HG... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

h00k, please see my message below Shed's second quote below as I can't figure out how to get Shed's first part of his quote about your last part of your quote about the macro lens. Clear as mud?: :laughtwo:

Hard to tell from most of the macro pics but I'd say the CBD2 has some more time. And congrats on the 160 grams of new meds! No one grows DDAs for the harvest weights. :cheesygrinsmiley:

7 gallon pots filled with roots would be best way to get big harvests. It takes a good root system to support a lot of tops.

That said, in a square tent you might be better off with four plant in 5 gallon pots to maximize the space. Two would be on the diagonal and will be trickier to train in order to fill it.

How tall is the 3x3 and how much room from the bottom of the light (when it's at the top) to the floor?

Free seeds would certainly explain that volunteer!

The reason why I only want to do 2 in the small tent is because I will also be taking care of at least 4 Alpine Star CBDs in one of the big tents. Felonious will be tending the other 4 Alpine Stars in the other big tent but I will be overseeing them because he has had some problems with his current indoor grow. I don't know what all the issues were but I know for sure that he had some kind of insect in there and he sprayed insecticide over all of the plants for 5 days in a row but I guess they were too far gone or something as he's had to get rid of at least 3 of them and he's probably going to have to toss the other 2 as well. He really excels at growing outside. I don't know why inside is so difficult. I think growing inside would be way easier as you can control so many things that you can't outside.

We're only growing CBD plants in the big tents because we have none other than maybe a dozen capsules and since I take them for depression and he takes them to prevent Alzheimer's as that's what his mum has, we kind of need them. But, we're going to be without them for at least 4 months if not longer so that kinda sucks. :(

Back
Top Bottom