HashGirl 2nd Indoor Grow: Girl Scout Cookies & CB Dutch Treat In ProMix

Thank you, VG. :hug:

I was thankful to have yours and everyone else's help during this grow and hope that you will follow my new journal when I start it in January. :battingeyelashes:

I haven't posted this yet but I harvested my CB Dutch Treats yesterday because I just wanted the grow to be done so that I can start getting ready for the next grow. I will post the weights after I trim them.

Felonious and I will essentially be growing the same strain (Alpine Star CBD) next grow but I'm also growing one Raspberry Cough and one Carnival because I need my fun meds, too.

Because we're each going to grow 4 Alpine Stars, we're both going to garden with MegaCrop and ProMix so that if there are any issues, we can figure them out together. I can help him now and do when he asks my advice but I've never used the nutes that he's using and I didn't know his feeding schedule or at what stage his plants are/were as he doesn't track them consistently.

So, I'm going to take Amy's suggestion to keep notes in the garden area. I do currently have a notebook there but I usually just transfer the info to my spreadsheet when I'm done with my gardening and never look at the notebook again. I'm going to print a monthly schedule for all the plants that Felonious and I are growing together and hang it from a clipboard in the garden area. Once a month or more, I will transfer the info to my spreadsheet.

Great idea HG! A family that grows together flows together. :high-five:

I hope you and FP and your family have a very merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and your family HG. :hug: Have a great day!

Thanks, guys. I hope you and your families also have a happy and safe holiday. :love:

Thank you, VG. :hug:

I was thankful to have yours and everyone else's help during this grow and hope that you will follow my new journal when I start it in January. :battingeyelashes:

I haven't posted this yet but I harvested my CB Dutch Treats yesterday because I just wanted the grow to be done so that I can start getting ready for the next grow. I will post the weights after I trim them.

Felonious and I will essentially be growing the same strain (Alpine Star CBD) next grow but I'm also growing one Raspberry Cough and one Carnival because I need my fun meds, too.

Because we're each going to grow 4 Alpine Stars, we're both going to garden with MegaCrop and ProMix so that if there are any issues, we can figure them out together. I can help him now and do when he asks my advice but I've never used the nutes that he's using and I didn't know his feeding schedule or at what stage his plants are/were as he doesn't track them consistently.

So, I'm going to take Amy's suggestion to keep notes in the garden area. I do currently have a notebook there but I usually just transfer the info to my spreadsheet when I'm done with my gardening and never look at the notebook again. I'm going to print a monthly schedule for all the plants that Felonious and I are growing together and hang it from a clipboard in the garden area. Once a month or more, I will transfer the info to my spreadsheet.
Highya HG.
:hug: :love: Merry Xmas!!

I would love to follow along in your next grow journey. Drop me a line when you start it.

I've been looking at some of the growing apps. I'm horribly unorganized and seem to lose everything but my phone. I saw one that I need to take a closer look at.

Hope you and the hubby have a fantastic day.

Good evening, folks.

This grow has now come to an end. I trimmed the 3 CBDs over the past few days. I have photos with the final amounts for CBD2 and CBD3. I have no idea what happened to the photos I took of CBD1's trimming. They're not on my camera.

CBD1 - 104 Days in Flower:

Final yield is 116 grams.

CBD2 - 104 Days in Flower:

Photo 1 - CBD2.jpeg

CBD3 - 104 Days in Flower:

Photo 2 - CBD3.jpeg

Jarred and Ready to Go:

Photo 3 - Group Shot.jpeg

Final Stats:

STRAINCBD1CBD2CBD3GSC1GSC2
DAYS CUREDTBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
FINAL FLOWERING TIME104 days104 days104 days80 days80 days
FINAL YIELD116 grams97 grams88 grams80 grams80 grams
FLOWER DATE17-Sep-2017-Sep-2017-Sep-2017-Sep-2017-Sep-20
FLUSH DATEN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A
HARVEST DATE22-Dec-2022-Dec-2022-Dec-2006-Dec-2006-Dec-20
START DATE03-Aug-2003-Aug-2003-Aug-2003-Aug-2007-Aug-20
TRANSPLANT DATE19-Aug-2019-Aug-2019-Aug-2019-Aug-2027-Aug-20
TRIM DATE28-Dec-2030-Dec-2030-Dec-2017-Dec-2014-Dec-20
VEG DATE19-Aug-2019-Aug-2019-Aug-2019-Aug-2027-Aug-20

And, that's it. Thanks for everyone's help. I will be starting a new grow journal on January 1st (Friday) and will post the link here for anyone who is interested.

Thank you, Shed.

While I still don't love all the work involved in a grow, it does provide a great deal of satisfaction to get such a good yield. The CB Dutch Treat alone should last me about 2.5 years. And, since we also have enough Hash Plant to last the same number of years, after the Alpine Star grow, I could probably do a full recreational grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, Amy and Mr. S. Felonious says that I should be the master cannabis grower now since I yielded more than he did on our inside grows. But, he rocks at growing outdoors. He grew enough Hash Plant to keep me supplied for 8 years not including what we already had in stock!

No worries, Mr. S. I reported my last post asking that this journal be moved to completed journals. Do you know when that will happen?

No worries, Mr. S. I reported my last post asking that this journal be moved to completed journals. Do you know when that will happen?
Let's see. Now I don't do this for everyone, just the special folks. The mods have been swamped lately so it's taking a wee bit longer to get around.
@Justin Goody is it possible to close this journal up for @HashGirl ?

Let's see. Now I don't do this for everyone, just the special folks. The mods have been swamped lately so it's taking a wee bit longer to get around.
@Justin Goody is it possible to close this journal up for @HashGirl ?
I will slide it into my workload ASAP ;) but yes they are mostly in a long line to be completed over the next few weeks.

I will slide it into my workload ASAP ;) but yes they are mostly in a long line to be completed over the next few weeks.
Thanks Justin! I owe you one. I know how much time you have invested here so it's really appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom