HashGirl 2nd Indoor Grow: Girl Scout Cookies & CB Dutch Treat In ProMix

I'm relatively new to growing as I've just harvested my first crop so it's time to think about my next experiment with growing. I've never grown in ProMix and I've never used MegaCrop so I'm hoping to get lots of help from my 420 friends who have or are like @InTheShed , for example.

This time, I'll be growing two Girl Scout Cookies and two CB Dutch Treat. The Girl Scout Cookies is obviously for fun and the CB Dutch Treat is my go to strain for daytime pain relief.

Girl Scout Cookies Grow Info:

Sex -
Feminized

THC - 24%

CBD - .2%

Height - Average

Flowering Time - 56-65 days

Seed Bank - Midweek Song

Yield - Average

Girl Scout Cookies from Midweek Song is a marijuana plant that will be ready in around 56-65 days. This plant is one you want to look after as she will grow to a respectable size. She will produce you a good yield that you will be proud of. It will give you a sweet and earthy aroma. It will give you a heady high that will leave you happy and in high spirits. Try it as one of our freebies today. This smells like fresh ground coffee and bakery goods (nothing specific, kinda like walking into a bakery, donut shop or cookie aisle at a store) with skunk-like undertones.

CB Dutch Treat Grow Info:

Sex -
Feminized

THC - 4%

CBD - 8%

Height - 4+ feet

Flowering Time - 63-80 days

Seed Bank - Crop King

Yield - 500 grams

Azura Haze and Amnesia Haze make a winning combination in this ultimate sativa-dominant medical strain. Spicy and piney, this pain-reliever will deliver a high that is both energetic and euphoric. A good strain for day use as it helps the user feel happy, creative and focused. Robust plants can reach 4 feet or more, with long, slender leaves. Abundant light-green flowers mature in 9 to 10 weeks.

This time around, we bring another strain (CB Dutch Treat feminized marijuana) from the beloved Iberian country of Spain. This sativa-dominant plant is an ideal choice if you are new to marijuana growing because it is very easy to cultivate. This plant yields an insane amount of only the dankest buds and can be grown indoors or outdoors.

CB Dutch Treat is low in THC (only 4%) and high in CBD (8%), which means this is an awesome choice if you are looking for a medical strain to light up or cook into some dank edibles. Overall, the effect of this plant is very powerful, which is not surprising considering its genetics.

In general, the effect of CB Dutch Treat is mostly uplifting, euphoric, and energetic. This is an ideal smoke when you feel kind of sluggish and can use an energy boost. In terms of medical use, this plant helps relieve pain by relaxing your body and leaving you feeling cool and refreshed.

Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

3x3 Mars Hydro tent

Medium?

ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

No idea yet. Probably 3 gallon and 5 gallon cloth bags

Size of light?

Mars Pro II Epistar 320 LED

Is it aircooled?

Yes?

Temp of Room/cab?

It's 75F in the tent but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

51% currently

PH of media or res?

??? 6.0 to 6.6? Is ProMix considered the same as soil for pHing?

Type and strength of ferts used?

I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

It is my intention to put the seeds in water for 24 hours on Monday, August 3 as according to the lunar calendar, the moon will be full and that means it's an optimum time to germinate/sow seeds. Here's some info about it:

How To Use A Lunar Calendar

I don't know if all of my plant caring tasks will be able to be done according to the moon but I thought I would try. @FelipeBlu is the member who told me about it. :battingeyelashes:

I'll post photos when I get started. Looking forward to seeing how these ones turn out.

Promix HP and mega crop is a winning combination. Your going to have a great grow:)

Thanks, oldsmokey. That's what I'm counting on. Felonious grew 2 CB Dutch Treats for his current crop and is harvesting them tomorrow or Monday but we'll be lucky to get an ounce altogether so I need to make this grow successful so I get lots of meds.

And, congrats again on your MOTM win for July. Whereabouts are you in Canada?

Thanks, oldsmokey. That's what I'm counting on. Felonious grew 2 CB Dutch Treats for his current crop and is harvesting them tomorrow or Monday but we'll be lucky to get an ounce altogether so I need to make this grow successful so I get lots of meds.

And, congrats again on your MOTM win for July. Whereabouts are you in Canada?
It will be good you'll have lots of help and it's easy.

Thanks I was surprised to be nominated but it been alot fun and quit exciting.

I am in central Alberta. How about you?

I'm watchin here @HashGirl I'm excited for you.

Personally I stoped PHing while using ProMix completely and megacrop nutrients in a hempy bucket, but if you want to PH it cant hurt anything.

I haven't used megacrop in a few grows now, but If I remember correctly I got good results using 1/8 teaspoon (1 gram) per 1 gal/4 liters of water in my setup. Of course everyone has different parameters so do what's best for yourself.

It will be good you'll have lots of help and it's easy.

Thanks I was surprised to be nominated but it been alot fun and quit exciting.

I am in central Alberta. How about you?

I'm in southern Ontario. What's COVID like there? I've been mainly avoiding it here by staying home a lot. I have an autoimmune condition so I have to be careful.

:welcome: dynamo, Mr. Krip and CADBoy!

Thanks for the info about MegaCrop, CAD. I obviously don't need this info now but I'll definitely look at it when I do need the info.

Happy to have all of you along for the ride.

:passitleft:

I'm in southern Ontario. What's COVID like there? I've been mainly avoiding it here by staying home a lot. I have an autoimmune condition so I have to be careful.

That's what my family has been doing. LOTS of inside time. My wife also has a autoimmune disease and we have to be so dam careful.
Luckily we have very low amount of cases and just remain super vigilant. Hope all is well with you and you dont lose your mind from boredom. So hard when we are all used to getting outside daily.

Covid was going down but the numbers are going up again. I have lost my business because of it. My wife has been working from home since March. We have been staying home mostly trying to be safe. My wife is border line diabetic and was warned by her doctor to be carefull. They just passed a bylaw here masks must be worn in any public areas.

Be smart stay safe stay Medicated:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom