Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Haha Yeti.....nope...wanna get thru this next 'all Sativa' grow.
Will be very happy with a problem free grow...no matter the yield!
Gonna try and have the canopy top out at usual height...bit as we all know Sats can be tricky to acomplish that.
Im watching Neikos grow carefully as he is running the same two strains as me right now...the Thai Chi....and the A5 x Malawi.

All you guys crack me up....what a hoot...:rofl:....Ya, with 6 hands , we finished clipping in one hour....then another hour weighing , jarring, pics, clean up, weighing another 8 zips for travelling..etc.
OK,...here are some pics,..i'l shut up now....:rollit:

When i hit the button on the calculator and it said 32.26, i gave a fist pump...ya, finally.
We have a winner....the very first person to vote,...was Overlord...or O/L, with a guess of 32.25 or 32.3.
I'm having a blast ....ok,...ok....there were two other very close guesses by Scotia , at 32.6.....Amy, at 33...oh , and 119 at 32.5...so close 119...ffs...:passitleft:
Ive had such a good time with everyone and wanna thank you all for contributing in my journal. My gang...my brothas...just a bunch of misfits, ner de wells....friends a mine...:high-five:

Wow so close I thInk I guessed 915 grams to be exact lol

Evenin to ya Scotia...yup , very close bud. There were three or four that were right there....but O/L nailed it right on...go figure...he was the first vote . One of these times a winner will be able to come get their lil prize and chillax a while. That would be so cool.
Anyhow , gang , I've just tried the Purple Envy tonight ....my trimmin buddy(main patient/customer) who only just tried it tonight...before me...texted me and just said "wow"....So i asked him what it tastes like cuz i hadn't tried it yet and he said "candy" with a candy 'emogie'....lmao.
I went in and twisted up three nice joints and ...wow, what a nice recognizable flavor!! There is something in this PE that takes me way back...it's very 'cat pissy' and strong...but so friggen smooth,hits me very fast, within seconds of exhale. Very uplifting and friendly, not too racy. Ya know , i gotta find out more about it. Tastes like it has old school 'Haze' in it,...dunno, , just the best weed,...very happy.

HOT DAMN DUGGS! I *knew* it would happen. Loved getting to witness this grow--those are some spectacular buds you got there!

Cheers brother.

:bravo::cheer::surf::welldone::drool::popcorn::slide::passitleft:

All you guys crack me up....what a hoot...:rofl:....Ya, with 6 hands , we finished clipping in one hour....then another hour weighing , jarring, pics, clean up, weighing another 8 zips for travelling..etc.
OK,...here are some pics,..i'l shut up now....:rollit:

When i hit the button on the calculator and it said 32.26, i gave a fist pump...ya, finally.
We have a winner....the very first person to vote,...was Overlord...or O/L, with a guess of 32.25 or 32.3.
I'm having a blast ....ok,...ok....there were two other very close guesses by Scotia , at 32.6.....Amy, at 33...oh , and 119 at 32.5...so close 119...ffs...:passitleft:
Ive had such a good time with everyone and wanna thank you all for contributing in my journal. My gang...my brothas...just a bunch of misfits, ner de wells....friends a mine...:high-five:

Evenin to ya Scotia...yup , very close bud. There were three or four that were right there....but O/L nailed it right on...go figure...he was the first vote . One of these times a winner will be able to come get their lil prize and chillax a while. That would be so cool.
Anyhow , gang , I've just tried the Purple Envy tonight ....my trimmin buddy(main patient/customer) who only just tried it tonight...before me...texted me and just said "wow"....So i asked him what it tastes like cuz i hadn't tried it yet and he said "candy" with a candy 'emogie'....lmao.
I went in and twisted up three nice joints and ...wow, what a nice recognizable flavor!! There is something in this PE that takes me way back...it's very 'cat pissy' and strong...but so friggen smooth,hits me very fast, within seconds of exhale. Very uplifting and friendly, not too racy. Ya know , i gotta find out more about it. Tastes like it has old school 'Haze' in it,...dunno, , just the best weed,...very happy.

Here’s where my guess went wrong. Divided 915 grams by 28grams instead of 28.3. If I did my math wrong I’d be coming to collect. Darn you ol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::bravo::bravo::bravo:

HOT DAMN DUGGS! I *knew* it would happen. Loved getting to witness this grow--those are some spectacular buds you got there!

Cheers brother.

:bravo::cheer::surf::welldone::drool::popcorn::slide::passitleft:

Hey Stoney...thanks man...and much thanks for following my journal this round. Yup, very happy with a lil over two pounds ...and the best part is ...quality is fantastic. The taste of the PE is making me seriously considering growing it again , very soon. Enjoy the weekend bud...i'm on holidays as of yesterday....with my two boys...just for next week but ..i really need this break. Cheers eh.:high-five:

Awesome bud! I love me the taste of some smooth cat piss! :rofl:

:passitleft:
Ya eh Ween, funny eh. That's all can think about describing the taste. Ive had it before in other great weed ive loved but just not sure exactly what strain it's from....gonna do a bit of research in a min. to find out where it came from in the strain. Cheers my good brotha...friend a mine....:passitleft:

Inspirational for sure. Makes me want to run less strains in my 5x5 and see what happens!
Yes Stoney...give it a try bud! Quality is never an issue with Doc's gear...we all know that , so....cheers eh.
Nice haul Duggan. Congratulations!
Thanks and great mornin to ya Beamer....enjoy the day bud!
You up yet duggs, rise an shine lol. I don't think I've slept in week, but have been properly medicated lmao :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
Waddaya mean . havent slept in a week...wats goin on....you OK?Stupid question...sorry,...you know what i mean...:passitleft:
Congrats on the harvest Duggan. Always nice when we exceed our own expectation, eh? I been watchin from the back row here but definitely feeling the fun and love. Big props on the poundage! Peace!
Thanks Sparks....glad you could follow along sir. next journal please stick your face in and say hello now and then K...cheers, and enjoy your day would ya!:passitleft:
Here’s where my guess went wrong. Divided 915 grams by 28grams instead of 28.3. If I did my math wrong I’d be coming to collect. Darn you ol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::bravo::bravo::bravo:
So close Scotia...so close! Yup had to use 28.3 ...that's the number to use , so....would you have come up and claimed your prize?
LOL, sorry man..
OK, O/L ...you nailed it bud...right down to the gram...very good guess...right on the money....I know you said you couldn't claim the Z but , it's yours and i will hold it for you for 30 days bud! The quality is simply outstanding ...i'm very , very happy with it all.

OK, great morning to everyone....someone asked me the other day (had no time to reply properly) how many days this crop went from seed...just checked that out and they went 142 days...so just shy of 5 months...as usual, cuz i grow 3 crops a yr. with a one month 'overlap' giving each crop a full 5 months from seed , so my numbers worked out this run as always. Cheers everyone...i gotta get on the web and do some reading on this very , very tasty Purple Envy strain that is outstanding in flavor , potency , buzz and of course a fantastic yield with just under 0ne pound off her.
I will be starting my new journal for the four Sativas very soon. Enjoy the day gang.....:circle-of-love:

I've got one going this round as well, a week and a half post flip...were freebies from the Gorilla...although I've never seen anyone have luck with getting any purple...this from Gorilla...

Genetically Purple - Cold Temps Not Required!

Feminised Seeds reached deep into their own gene pool, called in all their favours & did a couple very naughty things to bring you their new Purple Envy Seeds. It took years to cross all the absolute best genetically Purple Strains on the planet, but they did it. This piece of eye candy does not disappoint, don't bong it!

• Purple Envy Flowering Time = 8 to 11 Weeks
  • Longer Finishes = Deeper Purple Colours
  • Cool Night Temps are Not Required
  • Thick, Sturdy Stems, But Support Still Needed!

Purple Envy Cannabis Seeds don't waste a bit of time once the buds start to form. They plump quickly, going from white hairs to dense, neon-green buds within days. As the final fade approaches, the true purple colour will emerge, deepening as time goes by. But don't forget to tie these branch-breakers up early - these flowers are big, but still very heavy for their size!

With a heavy Indica lean, Feminised Seeds Purple Envy has a strong, physical effect that starts off with a face-melting buzz paired with a subtle and very pleasant mental lift. The smell and taste are just as intriguing as this 100% feminized seed's good looks - sweet & grapey. You will, without a doubt, love these beans!

Indoor? Outdoor? Cannabis Genetics? Multiple Genetically Purple Strains Flowering Time? 8-11 weeks THC?Strong Yield? Good Height Info? medium Mainly Indica? Flavour? Sweet & Grapey Aroma? Sweet & Grapey Greenhouse?

Purple Envy is a genetically purple cannabis seed produced by the Feminised Seeds Company. She's an Indica-dominant mix of the world's most highly sought-after strains from this family and does not need cold air or special nutrients to get her gem-like gleam. This weed seed will start off bright green, but near the finish, she'll start to get that extra-special purple glow, and the more time you give her, the more colourful she'll get.

cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

Thanks for all this Hook. Holy crap bud...it's like they are describing a totally different strain.....Mine grew and performed nothing like they said ..at all! WTF!
Everyone seen it grow completely green all thru growth and bloom with NO purple whats so ever. I am enjoying it immensely, as i just love the taste and buzz it gives...very, very strong.

Back
Top Bottom