Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Wow, those front ones still aren't showing any sign of fatigue - sheesh! It's going to be great to see what another few weeks does.

Amazing! :bravo:

Wheres the coke can pic? Lmao!!! I know some of those buds are as big as your arm! I wanna see a comparison bro :)
A-fuckin-mazing!!!!! :)

Yeah. What he said. Yeah

Wheres the coke can pic? Lmao!!! I know some of those buds are as big as your arm! I wanna see a comparison bro :)
A-fuckin-mazing!!!!! :)
Hey Scrubbs....ya the coke can pics are gonna have to wait a couple weeks or so till harvest. Too hard getting in there for pics right now.Thanks pal....gotta book...I'm at work, so....
Wow, those front ones still aren't showing any sign of fatigue - sheesh! It's going to be great to see what another few weeks does.

Amazing! :bravo:
Mornin Gray....so ,ya think the front two can go another 2-1/2 weeks or so? Dunno, but they're gonna have to cuz I'm not chopping till that back one says so!Cheers Gray and thanks for the input pal!
Yeah. What he said. Yeah
hey there Sue, thanks for stopping by eh....ya those fore arm and coke can pics are gonna have to wait. I'm sure i'l take lots of pics come harvest day.....comin soon now! Cheers Sue, and have an awesome day.

OK...so tonight they get another drink of 4 gal's. distilled w/just Tea...that's all, no Trans and no GE.This is the second of my two "just water" drinks I like to give after a drench of any kind just like the Kit instructions say...Drench,water, water, Drench,water ,water, etc...Cheers gang....we gotta figure out how to get Scrubbs to stick around here and not just up and leave us!! He's a very valuable member of our H.B.Gang and I for one want him around....anybody else....speak up and lets tell him then.:cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:

The best part of this site isn't all the high fiving (even though that's sweet too) it's that we are seeing weed being grown (especially like the "nailed it' kit grows). It's art, it's therapy, it's a smoke circle. Here's a top of my much anticipated first DBHBB plant.
IMAG0328_BURST003.jpg

Thanks to all of you high brix guys keeping journals... including Scrubby.

The best part of this site isn't all the high fiving (even though that's sweet too) it's that we are seeing weed being grown (especially like the "nailed it' kit grows). It's art, it's therapy, it's a smoke circle. Here's a top of my much anticipated first DBHBB plant.
IMAG0328_BURST003.jpg

Thanks to all of you high brix guys keeping journals... including Scrubby.

Hey Sep...wow bud....she's nice. Just like ya know what your doin eh!! Cheers pal...you got it!:thumb:

Morning brothas! Got a really good scare last night...panick button was pushed!! Two nights ago I noticed something wasn't quite right with "fast pheno". Right in the middle of the garden away from fans etc., hiding behind another cola I noticed a whitish mass deep inside the very middle of a cola....last night I had time to take a closer look and really examine things in there. Yup....mold has started in on her.That cola was cut off and further examined under scope and flashlight. Sure enough ...."fast pheno" had to come down!!!!No biggy guys...upon looking her over while trimming only that cola was affected. I saved the bottom 1/3 of it (bad cola that is) and froze the bad part for making Bubblehash. It's all very good and I'm very happy cuz I got it just in the nick of time with very little lost(1/2 oz.?). The rest is on the strings and appears to be around 7-10 zips of very ripe colas and larger buds. I was very worried about the smell cuz it's hanging in my workshop where the Zamal's are out of the GR. No probs...this produce doesn't smell skunky or dank at all, more fruity than anything! So, in a nutshell , it all worked out cuz now the other two can have the GR all to themselves for a good proper, un-rushed finish on the 5th of Sept. I took some pics of the mold and the cola but had no time to post last night. Got the lil guy for "shooting and puck skills" tonight and supper so after that i'l post a bunch of pics showing my mini harvest and cola pics with the mold.Once again gang...I missed the bullet, so I'm very happy! Cheers eh, and have an awesome day Gang!:circle-of-love::thumb:

I'm glad you dodged that bullet! :high-five:

I'm glad you dodged that bullet! :high-five:

Was a VERY close call Major....a few more days and who knows what've happened! I was VERY glad to see that not only was the rest OK, but that really big honkin ,knarely cola, was close enough to the mini circ. fan to avoid any mold...it's perfectly OK along with the rest of her....sheesh....a lil sweat there, lemmy tell ya Gang. :slide:

Glad you caught it before it had a chance to take over. So to avoid this in the future would you do anything differently? Could you add another fan or was humidity just a little to high? The plant is such a beast getting airflow in the middle must be a difficult.

Glad you caught it before it had a chance to take over. So to avoid this in the future would you do anything differently? Could you add another fan or was humidity just a little to high? The plant is such a beast getting airflow in the middle must be a difficult.

Yes, there was a couple things I can do for the future. One thing is I took that mini ,canopy, circ. fan off it's timer....it now runs all the time as well as I turned it to high from low, so those two things will help a lot. The RH was a little hi in there too, at 60-70 but nothing I can do about that right now as we've had some really hot and humid weather this past couple weeks so....the temps are a lil hi in there as well at 85-90. There was just too much in that little space , not enough air flow despite the 3 fans (exhaust, 12" circ, and mini canopy circ.) I'm not too worried about the rest ....that cola that got mold was a prime candidate for it where it was ,that's all! Cheers Snoop!

Evenin Gang! Got a few pics from last night to share.Can never have too much ventilation.....check out the first four or five pics. That's the enemy in this heat and humidity. Even inside ,where we're supposed to have full control...shit still happens, i'm not impressed with myself.Should have been more carefull....oh well, still learning.
mold_and_harvest_001.jpg
mold_and_harvest_002.jpg
mold_and_harvest_003.jpg
mold_and_harvest_004.jpg
mold_and_harvest_005.jpg
mold_and_harvest_006.jpg
mold_and_harvest_007.jpg
mold_and_harvest_008.jpg
mold_and_harvest_009.jpg
mold_and_harvest_010.jpg
mold_and_harvest_011.jpg
mold_and_harvest_012.jpg
mold_and_harvest_013.jpg
mold_and_harvest_014.jpg
mold_and_harvest_015.jpg
mold_and_harvest_016.jpg
mold_and_harvest_017.jpg
mold_and_harvest_018.jpg
Hanging it inside my little workshop wasn't planned or welcomed. Coming inside after work today....not good, very smelly. That'l end in a few days. Cheers .

:bravo: I'm so glad you caught that, and thank you for the transparency and the pictures Duggan. We need to see what the culprit looks like so we know what to watch for.

Don't beat yourself up. You only lost part of one cola that was in a high-risk area. It'll make you all the more diligent in the future. Well done Duggan. Well done. :hug:

For anyone out there.....update. Spent alot of time behind "back pot" tonight after work. Used around twenty pipe cleaners on all the bent RIGHT over and fallen tops. Turned 12" circ. fan up a notch. She needed alot of tlc back there but other than wispy buds from no light....all is good!
Gave 4 gal's. each of 20 mls. G.E. and 3 mls. Tea. (a splash...:blunt:)
A few pics of some trichs...enjoy your evening Gang.

Back
Top Bottom