Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

used to seal major wounds in the field when sutures are not available :thumb: and until the patient sees emergency room :)

If properly debrided, many wounds can be completely sealed with glue. I have Dermabond in my FA kit. I've used it on wounds that require up to 4 sutures with great success and no scarring.

Crazy glue is a good temp. Dermabond is slightly different and is a GREAT fix. Try vet supply if you don't have a med source for stuff. Paramedics can get it easy to.

Morning Gang.....thanks for stopping by everyone. I've been quite busy these last few days doing online courses for "Respect in Sport" for parents and coaches leadership . The courses totalled about four hours of my time but hope it will pay off as I signed my little guy up for minor hockey this week. I told the lady I wanted to also participate with him on the ice at practices ,so I had to take the appropriate courses for this to happen. There all done now so I can get back to the mag. .I have the boys this weekend so.......we'le see how my time goes.
As far as the grow and the Desfrans....harvest date has been bumped back a while to Sept 5th (labour day up here) It's the earliest chance i'l have cuz of my schedule with the boys and summer holidays etc. Sure hope that the fast pheno can wait that long!!!! Have a great day all my brothas ....cheers.:Namaste:

Morning Gang. Hope all is well with you all!
Just a little update ....last night they got 4 gal's. water w/Tea...that's all! No Trans...no GE ...just a lil Tea.Still waiting for back pot to stop growing ....fat chance....she doesn't want to stop....colas are freekin huge and only getting bigger. Size is great but I wanna see the resin...it's coming but seems to wanna just keep growing and spittin out clusters. I had to get at that back one and spend some time supporting and stringing up the heavy buds.
Harvest day is pushed back as I previously said to Labour Day weekend or the 5th of Sept. I still could do it earlier but really wanna wait to see how that back plant finishes up.....it's gonna be a huge producer for me and will no doubt, be glad I had patience with her!
I'm gonna have to start eye balling the gland heads on the front two pheno's to be sure they can go the extra couple weeks without burning out and going all amber on me. Should be ok, but I've never had to wait like this and this will be the first time I've let a plant go so long over breeder's time. They say 9-10 weeks for Desfran but it's gonna be more like 13 by the time I chop , so.....we'le see what happens. Have an awesome day everyone and a great weekend!:circle-of-love:

I'm looking forward to seeing what's going on in the GR! :circle-of-love:

Good morning Gang and all those new growers comin around for a lookey!
I'm gonna do a nice pic. spread tonight....that's the plan anyhow. I noticed....believe it or not....the back plant actually has a few orange pistils here and there.....youza....don't tell me she's finally going to slow down.....bout time. I would say 90% of the pistils are still nice and creamy looking so i'm not going crazy up here , but am glad to finally see some finishing going on, even if it's just a few trichs.
Keeping a very close eye on the fast pheno....wow....would have loved Gray to get this pheno.Rock solid ,very large and knarely colas. Alot of the cola area has that fuzzy look with resin litterally covering every bit of real estate! There's a few that will will come in at over a zip....awesome....and the smell is like wild , rotten ,jungle fruit....how's that for a description? (i suck at that). That fast pheno is still throwing out clusters as well, she's very special and wish i had taken a cutting of her, well maybe not....:tokin:
I know with my growing style of always growing out just one strain may be boring to some and i get it guys but it's how i gain some control in the GR and you all can see with having only one area to grow ,just how important equall finishing times are for me with only having one small area to grow and dry/hang.
Cheers Gang and i'l be back later tonight after some pics and fartin around in the GR. :circle-of-love:

Morning duggs, can we get some pics of the ace babies........:high-five:

Yes Nate, how could i forget the lil ones.I just did the "squeeze" on the three of them last night ,so we'le see what that has done!!It wasn't really supposed to be a "bend over SC" just a lil squeeze to fatten and strengthen the main stalk up a bit. I love seeing how it affects them in such a positive way. They are doing very well so far and have only gotten pure water up to now and will continue with just water .....why?....cuz they're in second run ,enriched soil(roots, leaf scraps and "roots") and simply don't need any Drenches just yet. Cheers Nate....later tonight eh!

A few pics of the Zamal's. Wanted to show how squeezing the stalk in just the right area ,at just the right time can have a very positive affect on the growth from there on out. If you look ...you can see how just below the "squeeze" it looks a little thicker, a little more robust . Alot of growth hormones have been sent to the area to strengthen it and this encourages those lil tiny secondary branches to get the hell moving. I'l be doing this along with some training and Supercropping for the next four weeks or so with a goal similar to Gray's results but a little bigger before flip. These Zamal Hash's with being 50/50, Indica / Sativa will be alot of fun and much easier to train and manage while still letting them get nice and big and full for bloom.
lilZamal_s_001.jpg
lilZamal_s_002.jpg
lilZamal_s_004.jpg
lilZamal_s_005.jpg
lilZamal_s_008.jpg
Might be back later with a bunch of Desfran pics....dunno though....GF's. comin over after supper....:morenutes:

Fabulous Duggan. I just know the reward is going to be spectacular!! All your hard work coming to a fine end. :high-five:

Now, get out of that room and tend to that woman!!!

Very nice finish, duggs. The big one definitely looks like a Colombian pheno :thumb:

She's late!! That's ok....ya she needs some tending to Sue....funny ya put it that way.Cheers girl!:high-five:

That's because I think like a woman Duggan. :laughtwo:

Now there's a sight to plaster a wide grin on any stoner's face. :bravo::high-five::yahoo::thanks::passitleft:

Hey Ras....top of the day to ya brotha....thanks man...ya they put a smile on mine . Only a little while longer. they are at day 70 of bloom TODAY! They will go to the 5th of Sept. which makes them at 13 or so weeks...a full 4 weeks past the breeders times. just cuz of that back pot though, the others are still finishing though so i'm not hitting the panick button just yet. Have an awesome night Ras. and Gang!

Damn! Just damn! :jawdropper:
Enjoy your evening, 'D'!

Back
Top Bottom