Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

See that? You've just been too brilliant today and those rep points they allot me have already been applied to you for some other impressive post. You're just a remarkable man. What can I say? :hug:

Watcha all think of my hanger idea? A couple pics...just made this thing. Gonna try it tonight. Just used a few of the original wire s that come with all these leds. Don't use em cuz needed to get the lights UP farther than the wires would allow. Seemed to me they would be perfect for this purpose. Cheers eh!
wire_support_002.jpg
wire_support_003.jpg

Great idea bud! I have been wondering how ill rig up something for my kush. I'll keep my eye out for something like that ring.:thumb:

Mornin Gang...ya Ras that ring is just an old coat hanger made into a circle. The lilwires are those ones that come with all our leds.It's a great way to get support later on in a grow when you forgot to put in stakes and other support methods. It's fast, easy and works GREATgiving the grower multiple spots for tieing up heavy buds and or colas.Cheers Ras.

Sue , morning you....shucks girl, your too kind! This squeezing method ,I kind of figured it out myself Sue, I've been doing it for ever it seems....cuz it has such good results and is still considered LST or Low Stress Training. Remember though Sue...if anyone is gonna try this , it has to be done when they are small...4-6" off the soil! IT can be done with the secondary branches as well....all depends how a grower wants his or her plants to look at harvest. A lot of growers like to just let their plants go ....and grow how they may....NOT ME....now that quality is no issue and DBHBB is reliable....I grow for yield and resin....that's all! I have too....my GR is only little (42" X 70") so it has to produce all it can. Glad you like my methods Sue....cheers and have an awesome day!

I like your hanging tomato cage!

Have a good one Duggz!

Mornin BK....thanks brotha, it works real peachy! :thumb: Only one string coming down from ceiling holding it up as apposed to many strings and or wires, makes for a neater set up while not having too many strings and things hanging all over the place....glad ya like it!

Has anyone ever had "bad" high brix produce? I think anything grown this way will be as good as it can be. So far with the chocolope and blueberry and Curso's East Coast Sour Diesel x Jack the Ripper I can say they really match the strain descriptions. All 3 strains are excellent and when I smoke them they feel like the best I ever had every time. They are all very different buzzes. I feel like now if I read a description of a strain and I like it, if grown in DBHBB it will match the description. Unlike many others I've tried.
And Duggs, I will plan a Canadian get away for sure (not in the winter though, I get enough of that shit here).

I haven't had bad HB produce, and Ive been playing with the ingredients, just different degrees of awesome!! :) :thumb:

Watcha all think of my hanger idea? A couple pics...just made this thing. Gonna try it tonight. Just used a few of the original wire s that come with all these leds. Don't use em cuz needed to get the lights UP farther than the wires would allow. Seemed to me they would be perfect for this purpose. Cheers eh!
wire_support_002.jpg
wire_support_003.jpg

thats so cool!! :)

Couldn't agree more. Once basic Env params are stable this is the most important part of growing perfect HB plants IMO. Everything is just so easy when you give them enough soil for the size of plant you're growing.

Any Idea if total volume per plant matters more or less than the total volume available even if its shared. Sorry im baked and having a hard time saying what I want to right now :rofl:

Lets try this, example numbers
Is 5 plants, each in its own 5gal pot the same or better or worse than 5 plants in a single 25gal pot? If these Zamadelica clones work I would like to run 5 of them flipped right after they root up and start growing in a single 25gal and my thinking is even though they are sharing it and each plant only has the equiv of 5gal of soil that they will think its bigger and the larger container will allow the microbes to get established better and work better than they would if I ran a bunch of 5gals but I really don't know.

Have a good Sunday bud :passitleft:

i ran my ACE tent similar to this..learned a lot :)

Mornin'!
It all looks perfect - pink - but perfect! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mornin major....thanks pal, it's comin along . Still not sure when chop is going to be. Had kind of planned on the weekend of the 22/23 but still not sure. Still waiting for the back plant to slow a little but it's still rockin the pistils out, so......might have to go an additional two weeks further than planned....hope not though....almost out of Mazar...still have lots of bits around here and there and also still have some MK-Ultra ,so we'le see what happens. Cheers .

What a piss-off eh Scrubbs....did ya give the box a good wack!? I woulda!!:high-five:
Stitches? :tokin:
Hope it's not too bad pal....sorry about that eh.....well not really!:rofl: Cheers eh!

Yeah, it needs stitches but me being the dumb jarhead I opted out of the hospital for a couple pieces of tape and a band aid lmao! Thanks for the concern Duggs lmao :)

Hey Gang....Gray, hows the Desfran comin along my brotha? Scrubbs, you musta really wacked the knee pal.Ya , tape works good but crazy glue? Really Gray, does that shit work like that?

Desfran be yoogly~! :cheesygrinsmiley: But it'll grow me some nice produce anyway, I think.

Hell yes, super/krazy glue is great! It works best on slices - clean cuts. The line of glue over the slice holds it together and seals it from infection. Every day or so, it'll start to sluff off, so you just pick any loose glue off and lay another line over it, and you're good to go for another day. No weeping, oozing, bleeding - no dirt or germs - you can go right back to working, and it doesn't affect the wound tissues at all.

It should be in every first aid kit! :thumb:

Hey Gang....Gray, hows the Desfran comin along my brotha? Scrubbs, you musta really wacked the knee pal.Ya , tape works good but crazy glue? Really Gray, does that shit work like that?

used to seal major wounds in the field when sutures are not available :thumb: and until the patient sees emergency room :)

Back
Top Bottom