Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Evening Duggan! Just getting caught up on a few journals here. Man you got something special coming with those. I'm finally going to chop the tangerine dream, it was a 70-80 day strain, well it is on day 93 and still not 1 amber trich on her, all milky though. Time to die! Have a good night bud and I hope things are getting better for you. Oh yeah the treehouse is very cool, wish I had something like that growing up. Nice job. :high-five:

Evening Duggan! Just getting caught up on a few journals here. Man you got something special coming with those. I'm finally going to chop the tangerine dream, it was a 70-80 day strain, well it is on day 93 and still not 1 amber trich on her, all milky though. Time to die! Have a good night bud and I hope things are getting better for you. Oh yeah the treehouse is very cool, wish I had something like that growing up. Nice job. :high-five:

Neiko, good to see you ....man that TD is gonna be nice eh!! No ambers after a full 90 days and all else milky....das da chit brudda! Be sure to let us know how she tastes . I'm gonna throw up a few pics ....hang on before you go Neiko...have a looky pal!
Desfran_just_about_finished_001.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_002.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_003.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_004.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_005.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_006.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_007.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_008.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_009.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_010.jpg
Desfran_just_about_finished_011.jpg
Didn't feel like turning off all the lights tonight. These pics don't show all the colas but you get a good idea of what's happenin. I have one last adventure with these Desfrans....gotta get to the back and take a bunch of pipe cleaners with me. Big buds are falling over everywhere , need to use my trusty wire and stake cage again. Later gang, have an awesome night.

Prolly should have said those are my three Zamal Hash seedlings under the T8's. They'le stay there untill GR is cleared of the Desfrans after they're dry and outta there. My plan is to grow another three just like i did these Sativa's...nice and big before flip. They will again go into my two homemade 26 gal. "Rootbuilder" pots. I believe the air pruning they go thru over the course of a grow helps overall root health and general vigour. Anyhow gotta get some rest...evenin gang. :circle-of-love:

Take a buddy with you Duggan!!!

Neiko, good to see you ....man that TD is gonna be nice eh!! No ambers after a full 90 days and all else milky....das da chit brudda! Be sure to let us know how she tastes . I'm gonna throw up a few pics ....hang on before you go Neiko...have a looky pal!
Didn't feel like turning off all the lights tonight. These pics don't show all the colas but you get a good idea of what's happenin. I have one last adventure with these Desfrans....gotta get to the back and take a bunch of pipe cleaners with me. Big buds are falling over everywhere , need to use my trusty wire and stake cage again. Later gang, have an awesome night.

GL Duggan be careful they might start to fight back... :rofl:

Love the foxtails everywhere, Foxtail buds are the sexiest! :high-five:

Well, that wasn't the buddy system I was referring to, but so much the better. You came out alive. Always a good thing. :laughtwo:

Morning Gang...quick update. The girls got a drink last night of 4 gal's. each. Back pot got 1/4 Trans and a bit of Tea. front pot got a"Drench" of G.E. (20mls.)and a bit of Tea. A lot of buds are getting heavy now as I've been tieing and supporting with pipe cleaners for days now.I'm really stoked to see that back plant doing what it's doing right now....if ya could see the stalk on her at soil level you'de wonder how many pounds this plant will produce...it's that thick! Of course as you know my goal for these three is between 25-30 z's.Every day that passes I think it's possible with the back one really coming into her own right now. I May ( :tokin:) sample the "fast" pheno this weekend ,or at least snip a lil bud from her to try , we'le see....I hate doing that though...it's like sneeking a look at a Christmas present before the big jolly fucker gives it to ya eh!:slide:
Anyhow ,everyone have an awesome day would ya! Cheers.:circle-of-love:

Good idea I usually leave just one or two popcorn under to be swooped a week or two before cutting. I usually know this way if the smoke is potent or not too :tokin:

Good idea I usually leave just one or two popcorn under to be swooped a week or two before cutting. I usually know this way if the smoke is potent or not too :tokin:

Hey Conrad...good to see ya! Ya eh...i just clipped a couple lil popcorns off the "fast" pheno. Just enough for a "j" is all. totally covered with joy though. Should be a good test....well ok anyway. cheers Conradino.:high-five:

Gawd damn! I hope you hung to some mazar, you'll never sleep with that sativa buzz coming your way.:goodjob:

Gawd damn! I hope you hung to some mazar, you'll never sleep with that sativa buzz coming your way.:goodjob:

Found another grow journal at "led growers forum" in the UK. There's a guy that just finished DF not long ago. Would love to talk to him. DP followed his grow. Too bad he force fed it nutes the whole way. Mine will be High Brix Organic . Do a search on High Brix Desfran and "Duggan " pops up....i love it. Prolly the only one on the planet doing them this way. can't wait for the finish with these ones. THC supposed to be 24+. The guy who grew it just raved about it's power and great high. Wish i lived in the US sometimes with all you guys....be able to mail yas all some of her...you know share, pay it forward ,so to speak.:tokin:

Has anyone ever had "bad" high brix produce? I think anything grown this way will be as good as it can be. So far with the chocolope and blueberry and Curso's East Coast Sour Diesel x Jack the Ripper I can say they really match the strain descriptions. All 3 strains are excellent and when I smoke them they feel like the best I ever had every time. They are all very different buzzes. I feel like now if I read a description of a strain and I like it, if grown in DBHBB it will match the description. Unlike many others I've tried.
And Duggs, I will plan a Canadian get away for sure (not in the winter though, I get enough of that shit here).

High Brix soil defintely ups the genetic potential which is wasted by most growers out there. I've grown 4 strains this way under sun this season: Grape Ape, Grape Dog, O.G. Kush, Aurora Ultra, and they are the best buds I've ever grown with almost overwhelming potency. Quarter of a joint and I'm high every time I smoke it :tokin:

High Brix soil defintely ups the genetic potential which is wasted by most growers out there. I've grown 4 strains this way under sun this season: Grape Ape, Grape Dog, O.G. Kush, Aurora Ultra, and they are the best buds I've ever grown with almost overwhelming potency. Quarter of a joint and I'm high every time I smoke it :tokin:

You got it Conradino....what's the story on that Aurora Ultra...btw.? Never heard of it....just wondering...Sativa, Indica %?

Aah ok, it's not a commercial strain, I got it from my friend who leaves on the desert in SoCal. It's a cross he came up with in 2002 on the wave of purple Cali craze. He crossed OG Kush clone from the 90's with MK Ultra, and then he crossed it to Aurora Indica backcrossing few times to original mother. It's a powerful stuff, yesterday I've literally flown away on it, and it has enough CBD to treat my heavy backpains, which I get quite often, martial arts didn't treat me very well :tokin: Around 80% indica but with very nice sativa flow, can smash your ass :tokin:

I took some pics of the bud cause the old ones were very blurry.Well these are not the best but here we go.

0032319.jpg
0071693.jpg
027294.jpg
023375.jpg
016693.jpg

Plant is OG leaning, and hard to LST, she should be topped multiple times, here I did it once.

0101249.jpg

In the air-pot she came out like that, 22 Brix I got here, although I cannot believe it myself :cheesygrinsmiley:

030234.jpg

Yeah, I think you'd like this smoke, Duggan. It's my indica keeper for sure, I have more seeds, almost all feminized :passitleft:

Aah ok, it's not a commercial strain, I got it from my friend who leaves on the desert in SoCal. It's a cross he came up with in 2002 on the wave of purple Cali craze. He crossed OG Kush clone from the 90's with MK Ultra, and then he crossed it to Aurora Indica backcrossing few times to original mother. It's a powerful stuff, yesterday I've literally flown away on it, and it has enough CBD to treat my heavy backpains, which I get quite often, martial arts didn't treat me very well :tokin: Around 80% indica but with very nice sativa flow, can smash your ass :tokin:

I took some pics of the bud cause the old ones were very blurry.Well these are not the best but here we go.

0032319.jpg
0071693.jpg
027294.jpg
023375.jpg
016693.jpg

Plant is OG leaning, and hard to LST, she should be topped multiple times, here I did it once.

0101249.jpg

In the air-pot she came out like that, 22 Brix I got here, although I cannot believe it myself :cheesygrinsmiley:

030234.jpg

Yeah, I think you'd like this smoke, Duggan. It's my indica keeper for sure, I have more seeds, almost all feminized :passitleft:
Your right Conradino, I prolly would like it cuz two grows ago I did MK Ultra and every time I puff it , it kicks my lil ass. Very strong, almost too strong....I said almost! Have a great day pal! Cheers.

Mornin Duggs!!! Ol scrubbys world is getting rocked tonight and having a lil bday dindin tomorrow. Gotta work for a bit today tho so that sux lol :)
Have a great friday broski :)

Mornin Duggs!!! Ol scrubbys world is getting rocked tonight and having a lil bday dindin tomorrow. Gotta work for a bit today tho so that sux lol :)
Have a great friday broski :)

Fuckin eh brotha....getting your world rocked!! Yeepa, yeepa! Happy Bday my brotha! Goin out for din, din,....excellent. I'l be sure to raise a Stella for ya tonight. Cheers eh......

Hey everyone , it's Scrubb's B day.....getting old....:tokin: All the best my friend!

Back
Top Bottom