Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Thanks Yeti..i went there and put an order in and it was confirmed but it said when paying by CC you have to call them to pay ,,...no answer so dunno what will become of it....But my order was placed. Oh ya ,..that very elusive two pound mark...very hard with my little space. Sure is fun tryin though. Cheers bud!:passitleft:

He will respond by email pretty quickly in most cases, and I know you'll get that 2 lb mark.

Thanks Yeti..i went there and put an order in and it was confirmed but it said when paying by CC you have to call them to pay ,,...no answer so dunno what will become of it....But my order was placed. Oh ya ,..that very elusive two pound mark...very hard with my little space. Sure is fun tryin though. Cheers bud!:passitleft:

I called and got the voice message and he called me right back. Must be like why are we selling all these BCPs tonight, ha! :rofl:

Damn you guys I really didn’t need to spend more money, but I just found some at annunakigenetics for $145 but I think I got the last pack. After watching the journal I’m excited!
That was you? Damn you DrDoob. I was in there 2 days ago it said "only 1 left"......and I thought give it a day or two to think about it. Went back in to look and it was gone....figured "shit, wasn't meant to be!"

Ya..yeepa , yeepa...Tom called me back , owner of plat. seeds. My order will be on it's way first thing Monday with a tracking # and some In House Genetics freebees. Told him he might be getting more orders. He sounded very legit and was a pleasure to deal with. I now have 10 more soon to be on the way! Thanks Yeti for the heads up!!:passitleft::ganjamon:

Good deal Duggs. I'm telling ya right now, grow those freebies out! You gotta PM me the seedbank.

Thanks OL,..you know Tom from plat.? He called me..:) Payed for my order..he was a nice guy!
Plat is great, they are same company as Neptune. I got a tab running with them lol, I'm waiting push pop from seedjunky. Orange Cookies/ tkbx2 cross.

There's a few places with bcp for 150, but Neptune is a little higher because of being able to use CC's. I do cash, because it usually gives me a 10% discount.

Plat took CC. You guys have to stop tempting me with all these beautiful strains! Thanks. Lot Duggan, ha! :rofl: dang, tom didn't say anything about freebies to me, I hope a get some.

You can edit your pics in your gallery Buck up to after 420 minutes of uploading. select the pic and next to it are 3 dots and a drop down, click that then edit then rotate.

:passitleft:

Plat took CC. You guys have to stop tempting me with all these beautiful strains! Thanks. Lot Duggan, ha! :rofl: dang, tom didn't say anything about freebies to me, I hope a get some.

You can edit your pics in your gallery Buck up to after 420 minutes of uploading. select the pic and next to it are 3 dots and a drop down, click that then edit then rotate.

:passitleft:
I found it, thanks brother

Back
Top Bottom