Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Evenin to ya'l...:passitleft:tried the SP, a bit ago....smooth , like silk....clean buzz, very little taste. Bud was too dry. The BCP smells wicked, good. Haven't tried her yet. OK, here's the official list of guesses...

Arctic('D and J).......................32.25
Hook......................................31.9
Overlord................................33.5
Amy........................................30.75
Van S......................................29.5
Ween......................................26.5
Yeti..........................................30
Scotia......................................30.1
Mouser...................................32
Dabbs.....................................28.8
Stoney ...................................33
Neiko .....................................30.25
Sticky......................................31.5
Stage.......................................33.3
M.G. (my trimmin buddy).....29.6
Doob.......................................28.4
Scotia......................................26.7

Anyone else??
Highest bidder going 33 :cool:

Wow,..what's with all these late guesses?? Great to see ya Budley,,,where ya bin my friend???
Dabbs..likin your new avatar pic bud,..cool!:thumb: Good to see ya's Drift, Hacker, and Killer!! Welcome to ya's...:passitleft:
Ok gang..late night , too tired to post and chat! Finished up with a couple J's. of BCP , green pheno!
Ok , gotta tell everyone , i very highly recommend getting some Black Cherry Punch seeds and running them ...yesterday...:ganjamon: It's not only very tasty , right off the strings but is wicked strong with a very likable buzz...did i say very likable buzz!!:yummy:
Ok , the numbers followed by some clip session pics.
Star Pupil totals =368 grms.
BCP, (red pheno)=179grms.
BCP, (green pheno)=186grms.
Total is 733 grms...or 25.9 grms+3 J's. =26 OZ's.
All the guesses were a lil high,..not much , but they were all too high.
This harvests winner is......drum roll please......:theband::theband::theband: Ween!!!!!!:bravo::yahoo::welldone: Congrats my friend...you win with a guess of 26.5 OZ's.....Scotia was next closest with a guess of 26.7.
All you guys have been so much fun this journal...thank you all so very much for helping make this a fun , good time.

For the winner,..my good friend Ween...i will hold one ounce of the strain you want , for 30 days...after that it's gone OK! No substitutions for pick up...Ween has to come get it...that's the fun part.
Have a great Easter gang....don't forget to vote in the monthly contests....Star Pupil will be in for April! Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

Wow,..what's with all these late guesses?? Great to see ya Budley,,,where ya bin my friend???
Dabbs..likin your new avatar pic bud,..cool!:thumb: Good to see ya's Drift, Hacker, and Killer!! Welcome to ya's...:passitleft:
Ok gang..late night , too tired to post and chat! Finished up with a couple J's. of BCP , green pheno!
Ok , gotta tell everyone , i very highly recommend getting some Black Cherry Punch seeds and running them ...yesterday...:ganjamon: It's not only very tasty , right off the strings but is wicked strong with a very likable buzz...did i say very likable buzz!!:yummy:
This harvests winner is......drum roll please......:theband::theband::theband: Ween!!!!!!:bravo::yahoo::welldone: Congrats my friend...you win with a guess of 26.5 OZ's.....Scotia was next closest with a guess of 26.7.
All you guys have been so much fun this journal...thank you all so very much for helping make this a fun , good time.

For the winner,..my good friend Ween...i will hold one ounce of the strain you want , for 30 days...after that it's gone OK! No substitutions for pick up...Ween has to come get it...that's the fun part.
Have a great Easter gang....don't forget to vote in the monthly contests....Star Pupil will be in for April! Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

Holy schnikies I WON! Never thought that would happen, thought I was way low. I'm not sure if I can do it but I'm really tempted. Gonna start a conversation, ha, send ya a PM. :rofl:

All three are beautiful! Congrats on another amazing harvest!

I had High hopes you would break 2 pounds this round. I guess we shouldn't have smoked so much while you were in Jamaica.

Hahaha! :rofl:

OUTSTANDING!!!

I want a recount though.........congrats ween. Go get it and get 1/4 of each.

Thanks Neiko! If I can make it and Duggan would split it up it would be 1/2 of SP and 1/4 of each BCP pheno. SO tempting!

Have u tried the Star Pupil yet Duggans
Mornin Chris,..yes i have but it was a small over dried (dust dry) bud. The SP had to be bagged and re moisturized for 24 hrs. cuz it was too dry. Turned out to be a smart move on my part as it turned out very well to do that. I just gathered it all off the strings and sealed it up really good in two garbage bags....last night it was feeling perfect again...it worked , as it all cured ever so slightly over night and re moisturized just fine. I was ready to panic , but thought of doing that with it , and it worked awesome. I will try it proper sometime this weekend. I have the boys this weekend and Mare is coming over later , for the day so....:ganjamon:

Epic haul, the bag appeal on that star pupil is out of this world :drool::drool:. If we were interested in the BCP how would we track em down? That's icemuds strain right?

Back
Top Bottom