Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Everyone says "happy harvest!!", but we all know that chopping, washing, trimming and drying is the least fun part of growing weed lmao!!! I don't know about yall but my fingers, my back and my eyes get sore after a while of dealing with the ladies haha :)

HAPPY HARVEST Duggs lol. :)

Excellent! They look might photogenic to me.
You will beat beat your 20 zip goal. Well done, my friend. Have a great weekend and chop!
:bravo:

That's why I stagger mine. Do em one at a time. I would be up all night trimming and washing if I did all 4 at once. I don't envy you at this moment buddy. I envy you in about a month when that fine ass herb is ready to partake. :)

Cheers duggs
:roorrip:
Mornin Noob, ya , it's a bit of work but as you said well worth it . Have an awesome day bud!

Looks like another great harvest at Duggan's place! Which lights gave you those hashtips?
Good morning Doc, this crop turned out with only a few bleached tips , i was very happy with that this grow. I thought with the added light i would get more but that wasn't the case. Now i know that it's got a lot to do with the strain being able to "handle" and use the light. At first i thought it was all the "red' light but it's not. The worst of the three or four bleached tops was the one right in the center of all 6 lights , so....Pretty good considering the massive amounts of pars they got this round. I also feel the size of the buds has increased with the addition of the Advance XTE 400. Thanks for droppin by Doc...and ya , another "kit" harvest. I'm having sooo much fun my friend...thank you !:Namaste::high-five:

hey cannaruss here, how do I get this kit, im itching to try it out?
Morning Cannaruss, ya , the member right above ya , Doc Bud has the "kit"...just give him a PM and he'l get right on it for ya! Have a great day !

Mornin Mr. Duggan.

Today is the day. Right ? I just wanted to drop by and say good morning. I have been quiet over here, pretty much:rofl: sometimes I take off in moments of whimsy. but hey man I hope you are well and don't envy your duties ahead but gimme a shout when it's time ta burn soma that good good ya got bud. just kiddin if we was closer I would be over in a pistil pop to give you some hands.
I gotta find a way to check my Brix levels. Just a foot in the door if you will. Refractometer next month instead of diatomous earth and promix.
Gotta make some moves.

Okay man I'd just like to wish you terpene laden and sticky day.

Mornin Duggs! Is today the big harvest day? Too cool man! You have your work cut out for you, but man, those buds make it all worth it. Great grow bro!

:passitleft:
Thanks Canna, yes today is the day. I have to go get my fingerprints taken for the hockey coaching requirements and then it's back home to start. I have a friend helping me out. Gonna get started at around 11 or so. hoping to get it all trimmed and hung up by 2 but we all know how that goes! I will check in and will take some pics of the trimmed up colas. the Lilly has me scratching my head...her colas are just massive and covered with "sweetart" smelling goodness. Cheers eh!

Mornin Mr. Duggan.

Today is the day. Right ? I just wanted to drop by and say good morning. I have been quiet over here, pretty much:rofl: sometimes I take off in moments of whimsy. but hey man I hope you are well and don't envy your duties ahead but gimme a shout when it's time ta burn soma that good good ya got bud. just kiddin if we was closer I would be over in a pistil pop to give you some hands.
I gotta find a way to check my Brix levels. Just a foot in the door if you will. Refractometer next month instead of diatomous earth and promix.
Gotta make some moves.

Okay man I'd just like to wish you terpene laden and sticky day.
Morning Jacob, yes it's time bud...lots of work , and ya , i could use some help but all the gang is just too far away....RATS Soup!:tokin: Thanks for the offer bud....i know you would be here to help ...that is so cool my friend! cheers!:Namaste::high-five:

Morning Bruddah Duggan,:peacetwo:
Just came thru to say high.
Looks like the harvest is upon us!
Take this....:passitleft:
:popcorn:

Happy Harvest Saturday Duggan!! :hug: :love:

Good Lord, you have the entire group chomping at the bit to see these lovely ladies reduced to pieces. :laughtwo: I'll find a seat over here, out of the way and check my mail while I wait. :nomo:

Hey gang , a few pics after the trim ! my buddy and i were at steady with only one 15 min. break for almost 3, 1/2 hours...from 11:30 to 3:00. The pics on the table are of JUST the Lilly...the ones hanging are all three! My bud guesses 19 i say 20! Here they are gang...i'l get to all your posts after...gotta get doin other stuff! Cheers all my brothas!
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_001.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_002.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_003.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_004.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_005.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_007.jpg
Lanny_and_Lilly_harvest_009.jpg

Well done buckaroos! :bravo: :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom