Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Wow Duggan,
I had to take a few to get up to speed with your journal.
20.74 zips. very nice very nice indeed :bravo::goodjob::bravo:

On a dimmer note, I was sorry to hear about your break up. That is never a fun time. I have to agree with Shiggityflip on this one. Sounds like a perfect time for a christmas puppy, besides women love puppies. Sorry had to change that, at first wrote chicks love puppies but just realized it has been a while since anyone referred to women as chicks :laughtwo:

Wow Duggan,

On a dimmer note, I was sorry to hear about your break up. That is never a fun time. I have to agree with Shiggityflip on this one. Sounds like a perfect time for a christmas puppy, besides women love puppies. Sorry had to change that, at first wrote chicks love puppies but just realized it has been a while since anyone referred to women as chicks :laughtwo:

Dames dig Duggs dogs OG.

Wow Duggan,

Thanks OG...ya I'm very happy with the 20.74 z's. It will go a long way in helping me get thru Christmas...I'm sure. As far as the GF,...she just emailed me a bit ago (first time all week) and we are talking ....so .....

Crossing my fingers for ya Duggs. In dealing with women always repeat the mantra "logic means alone" Its what I tell my buddy who is too scientific thinking. He doesn't realize that women dwell more in the realm of emotions (in my opinion a great strength by the way) So when we try to use logic to deal with our ladies we are missing the point. You can win an argument and lose the girl. Good luck my friend. I know you must love her a lot and I wish only the best result! I still think a new puppy is a good idea.

Crossing my fingers for ya Duggs. In dealing with women always repeat the mantra "logic means alone" Its what I tell my buddy who is too scientific thinking. He doesn't realize that women dwell more in the realm of emotions (in my opinion a great strength by the way) So when we try to use logic to deal with our ladies we are missing the point. You can win an argument and lose the girl. Good luck my friend. I know you must love her a lot and I wish only the best result! I still think a new puppy is a good idea.

Smart dude

You need a Christmas puppy Duggs.

LOL! Puppy?! Whoa there!

I'm an old man whose 12 year old dog died a couple years ago. This was, seriously, one of the finest dogs I've ever known. We all say that, but this one was a dream. And he was old with me. We were both getting old. And then he died. Slowly.

So the wife got a new puppy!! Yay! Let me tell y'all something. A new puppy and an old treasured dog are not the same thing. They aren't even similar. There is almost nothing in the puppy that the old dog had. The puppy is an insane moronic irritation. The puppy isn't a dream puppy. He throws up every day at some random time and place. He takes a lonnng time to potty train. A lonnnnng time. He's the opposite of the puppy that the treasured old dog was. He's a nightmare with a cute haircut. But finally, sure, yes, he does grow up. He stops throwing up after 8-9 months. He probably won't poop in the car after 12 months. At about 18 months he starts to pay attention to what you tell him. Yay!

If you're "elderly" and you've had and cherished dogs in the past, think twice about getting a puppy. I'm skilled enough with dogs to speak with them and listen to them. They all love me and I love them all. But puppies are blithering idiots - you can't talk with them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Think about finding an adult dog you can talk with. And they're Very grateful and loyal to have a true protector.

:Namaste:

Ouch about the girlfriend, Duggan. :straightface: Someday, I'd like someone to explain to me why life can suck so badly, even when a guy is old and mature and wise n stuff. We have plenty of practice. Then you get blindsided. It pisses me off, y'know? Life should be more predictable after we've lived so many decades. Of course, when one door shuts, you start to notice other doors that are ajar. There's that - that's a true thing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gray, you are so right my friend. When I lost Max and Duggan, everyone asked if I was getting another dog since I loved them sooo much and we were a team for a long time, never went any where without them...if they couldn't go ...I didn't go. I trained them , I loved them , I used to talk to them , and they would listen , really listen. They both had a huge vocabulary(spelling)and amazed a lot of people. I used to call them my lads. They were at a time in my life when I was told I couldn't have kids(lots of doctors)so they were my children, and I loved them so....I tell people I 'l never have another dog, cuz if you lose a child, you don't go out and buy another, you just grieve and live with the pain, as I did and am doing. Those two dogs in my avatar were my true soulmates and I miss them so......:love::love:

As far as women go....my lads were ALWAYS happy to see me at days end, never got mad at me, never criticized me and loved me all they could their whole lives....no one will ever be able to say that about a woman!

Hey gang...wouldn't it be cool if we could trade produce by mail....safely that is. I know i'de love to puff some of you guys stuff, Doc's , Ziggs, Gray's, Smokey's, Conradino's and a few others for sure. Maybe , just maybe in the future....who knows eh. I just think that would be awesome. Can just imagine all the good times , stories and laughs we'de have. Cheers all my brothas!

I'm hoping some day we can all meet in one place for Doc's first high Brix reunion.

That's the stuff Shiggs, ...what a hoot we'de all have. Think of all the BS flyin around ...laughin are asses off. Shit sakes brothas ....i still have a weeks holidays whenever i like...so....who knows, i'de plan three four days of visiting as many brothas as possible. Just a thought for now. Cheers.....ya know we've talked about this before eh. Some of you guys have visited and such....not me, but i'm only 2-3 hours away from Neiko, just south of the border....great lakes area. Anyhow i'm ramblin . cheers .:thumb:

Gray, you are so right my friend. When I lost Max and Duggan, everyone asked if I was getting another dog since I loved them sooo much and we were a team for a long time, never went any where without them...if they couldn't go ...I didn't go. I trained them , I loved them , I used to talk to them , and they would listen , really listen. They both had a huge vocabulary(spelling)and amazed a lot of people. I used to call them my lads. They were at a time in my life when I was told I couldn't have kids(lots of doctors)so they were my children, and I loved them so....I tell people I 'l never have another dog, cuz if you lose a child, you don't go out and buy another, you just grieve and live with the pain, as I did and am doing. Those two dogs in my avatar were my true soulmates and I miss them so......:love::love:

As far as women go....my lads were ALWAYS happy to see me at days end, never got mad at me, never criticized me and loved me all they could their whole lives....no one will ever be able to say that about a woman!

I'm calling you on this one Duggan. You align yourself with the wrong women. Thirty-five years of marriage. After I figured out at the second year that we were fighting occasionally because I was nuts, I changed my attitude and we stopped doing that. That gave us 33 good years. No bickering, no nagging, no criticism. Nothing but unconditional love through thick and thin. Each year better than the year before. When he went under for the last time I was in bed with him wrapped around him so he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was still there.

We were entrepreneurs, often working side-by-side, together 24/7. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Surely I'm not the only woman on the planet secure enough to allow herself to be completely and passionately devoted to my soulmate.

Morning Duggs! I hope today is a better day for ya! I'm wiht Gray on the puppy lol. I've had German Shepherds since I've been old enough to have my own dog. GS puppies are a NIGHTMARE!! They are either on or off, fantastic animals when they are "off", complete terrors when they are "on". At least until they grow up some, then they are un-replaceable. The wife and I have already decided now we are closer to 50 than not, we won't be getting anymore puppies. The next one will be a rescue for sure.
Enjoy your vacation Duggs......cutting my lsd down tomorrow....:yahoo:

I'm calling you on this one Duggan. You align yourself with the wrong women. Thirty-five years of marriage. After I figured out at the second year that we were fighting occasionally because I was nuts, I changed my attitude and we stopped doing that. That gave us 33 good years. No bickering, no nagging, no criticism. Nothing but unconditional love through thick and thin. Each year better than the year before. When he went under for the last time I was in bed with him wrapped around him so he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was still there.

We were entrepreneurs, often working side-by-side, together 24/7. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Surely I'm not the only woman on the planet secure enough to allow herself to be completely and passionately devoted to my soulmate.
Oh Susan, maybe you should move up here then and show me how a good woman should be eh....:tokin:Your right though...i've been unlucky at love my whole life and at this point am ready to give up on it....my mom once said i'de be happiest by myself! Dunno about that...i love women, period, so i have to keep trying.Thanks for listening to this ol fart's love problems and , well all my other issues too, thankyou Susan!:Namaste::circle-of-love:
Morning Duggs! I hope today is a better day for ya! I'm wiht Gray on the puppy lol. I've had German Shepherds since I've been old enough to have my own dog. GS puppies are a NIGHTMARE!! They are either on or off, fantastic animals when they are "off", complete terrors when they are "on". At least until they grow up some, then they are un-replaceable. The wife and I have already decided now we are closer to 50 than not, we won't be getting anymore puppies. The next one will be a rescue for sure.
Enjoy your vacation Duggs......cutting my lsd down tomorrow....:yahoo:

Neiko , my brotha...know what ya mean man.I'm too old to start training a puppy or two. With Max and Duggan i remember spending SOOO much time with them ,,really, just alot of time...they were my best friends thru thick and thin and i just can't imagine giving all that time over again from scratch.Anyhow, give your lads a milkbone or two from the Dugg would ya, and tell them they are the best! Have an awesome day Neiko and have fun choppin eh!:high-five:
Good Morning Duggan.
BELIEVE!
Today is your best day of your vacation so far!! :)

have a great One!

Mornin Ziggs, A new day starts...couple thing brotha....i've bin having a helluva time ordering on line from ACE. Trying to get my hands on more ZH seeds.Always says "transaction not approved" bullshit. I've spent over an hour talking to my bank and Visa....it's perfectly fine, no issues , it should work, but every time i get that message from ACE. i'm getting pissed about it now. I just contacted ACE a few min's. ago , so hope they get their shit figured out soon cuz i'm starting to lose patience....no really ....not me!:tokin:
On another note...i'm going to start a new journal today and was wondering if one of you guys could post a link for it when i get it up on the forum? I'l post it here when it's up on the mag. All my brothas and SS have an awesome day ....i'l be floating aroung around alot over the next 15 days or so. I'l post some pics of the toddlers as soon as i get my hands on a camera! Cheers pal...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom