Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

resin_desfran_003.jpg
On the wire!

I don't remember. Have you sampled any yet? Looks tasty! :thumb:

Mouth-watering Duggan. You lucky hard-working fool, you. :laughtwo: :hug:

Awesome GL Duggs Hope it smokes as good as it looks :passitleft:

Glad you caught that mold bud. I bout had a heart attack the other night in my GR. I had a bunch of trimmings in grocery bags that were supposed to get recycled the next night but then I got lazy and a week later I dumped one on my soil and it was a solid mass of leaves so I crushed it with my hands and greyish white dust flew everywhere. That soil is getting tossed and I have hepa filters on both intakes so im hoping its all good plus I have no idea what kind of mold it was so I don't know if it was a bad kind but im not taking the chance :)

Hey duggs, been a while, your stuff looks great! I saw you on neiko's thread talking about testing. I think I remember you being in Ontario (sorry if I'm mistaken), these guys do testing. I didn't look much into it, and I've never heard of the lab (not surprising). Located in Toronto, one of my favorite cities.

index QCL

Hey Smokey, ya , I know what ya mean bud. When I found that moldy cola the other night I was really worried from all my f..n around with it in the GR , did I spread it ? That's why I harvested the whole plant ...not takin any chances since the other two still have a solid two weeks left till the 5th of Sept.
Can't wait to try it later....I think my hopes are way too hi for right off the strings. with the last crop of Mazar , it didn't taste good for a couple weeks in the jars, so.... Have a great night pal....chat later tonight after a sample and those weights I'm curious about as well. Hoping for a solid 7-9 z's.,.....we'le see eh!

Hey duggs, been a while, your stuff looks great! I saw you on neiko's thread talking about testing. I think I remember you being in Ontario (sorry if I'm mistaken), these guys do testing. I didn't look much into it, and I've never heard of the lab (not surprising). Located in Toronto, one of my favorite cities.

index QCL

36G...how are ya ? Ya , I was just cruising around a lil before I head home from work. Thanks for the tip BTW....I may call them and get some info. Oh ya ,I am in Ontario, about an hour west of Toronto.Do you ever make it up this way? If you do and don't let me , i'l be pissed at ya brotha. Anyone else in the gang....that goes for you too....I want to meet the Gang ....so whenever possible . I was gonna go down and visit Neiko a while back and go to the Mich. Can. Cup but was told there would be no smoking on site ....cancelled the trip. It would have been a blast! Anyhow ,it's it's great to hear from ya....btw ,I'm following you and Doc's conversation very closely and was wondering about the "kit" and organics as well. Guess I can't say I'm 100% organic...thought it was. Cheers eh!

It's scary as hell that three of our most talented growers got hit by mold in the same season. That should make the rest of us more vigilant.

Top of the day all my brothas....and SS.:thumb:
Nothin like a bumper crop to put a smile on a farmer's face!
Doc...you listenin...Gang....Desfran ,or Destroyer ,fast pheno at 10,1/2 weeks bloom. 258 grms. or 9.2 oz's.Yeepa ....Yeepa Very happy with that number, as that back slow pheno will ,no doubt give the same, then there's medium pheno too.:surf:
Was a little dryer than i would have liked...but ...but..had to go to work today. She was on the strings for 4 days. I'm hoping they will moisten up a lil,...just a lil ,then i'l know all's good for a cure.
BTW , these big jars are awesome.
Tried some...me likey...very nice...not too speedy,made my upper lip start sweating....right behind the eyes...yowza! Burnt so smooth and even, i almost didn't believe it. Smoked about half....it's still out in the kit. , sitten there.:tokin: I expect the flavour will come out over the next few weeks. Hard to describe the taste right now, but it's good, how's that!
fast_pheno_desfran_001.jpg
fast_pheno_desfran_002.jpg
fast_pheno_desfran_003.jpg
fast_pheno_desfran_004.jpg
:party:

:yahoo:
Very cool - sounds GREAT!
:bravo:

9.2 Duggan, and only 1/3 of the way home. :high-five: A great yield, a sweet buzz and all's well with the world, at least for right this moment - this sweet, satisfying moment.

Well done. Can't wait to see what the other two give you. :battingeyelashes:

fast_pheno_desfran_003.jpg

Now that right there is a gorgeous example of pure sativa bud. :love: Just gorgeous!

And I'll be interested to find out how you like this kind of buzz - it's not that easy to get. :slide:

Congrats. :bravo:

36G...how are ya ? Ya , I was just cruising around a lil before I head home from work. Thanks for the tip BTW....I may call them and get some info. Oh ya ,I am in Ontario, about an hour west of Toronto.Do you ever make it up this way? If you do and don't let me , i'l be pissed at ya brotha. Anyone else in the gang....that goes for you too....I want to meet the Gang ....so whenever possible . I was gonna go down and visit Neiko a while back and go to the Mich. Can. Cup but was told there would be no smoking on site ....cancelled the trip. It would have been a blast! Anyhow ,it's it's great to hear from ya....btw ,I'm following you and Doc's conversation very closely and was wondering about the "kit" and organics as well. Guess I can't say I'm 100% organic...thought it was. Cheers eh!

Hey duggs. Its been about 10 years since I've been to Toronto, I have family in London. Hopefully I'll be heading that way next spring, to visit my youngest brother out in Connecticut. The Wayne Gretzky restaurant is my favorite all time place to eat because of the memorabilia, although my brother says Jordans place will change my mind lol. I have always loved the Skydome, and even more now with Century Link my home stadium.

Morning Duggs! Caught up again for the week. Nice catch on the mold and thanks for posting that. Congrats on the harvest too, it looks very good.
Quick little story for ya: I do heating and cooling (didn't know if you knew that) and my company sent me to a customer's house that another younger tech was at because his AC wasn't working the next day after the other tech was there. When I diagnosed the problem it was due mostly to the youngster not doing what he was supposed to do, so after 2 hours of fixing this f up I had to go into customer service mode to try and not lose this customer. While I was sitting in his living room I noticed a vaporizer by his chair (you know I had to comment on that). So after listening to why he was using mmj I thought I can really make this guys day. I dropped off some chocolope to him a couple weeks ago to make up for our screw up and to probably have a customer for life lol. Yesterday I stopped by to see how he liked it and I have never seen a person so grateful (his air works beautifully too). He said it took his pain right away and it was the first time in a long time he felt like doing stuff around the house. He was so impressed with it he couldn't thank me enough so, I just so happen to have about 10 grams of tangerine with me (meant for someone else) so I gave him that. I thought the dude was going to cry he was so happy. That's the kind of things that keep me going. Anyway have a great weekend duggs!
I will take a hit of the Desfrans now.
:passitleft:

Neiko, very cool story! Ya ,i think you mentioned that your an HVAC guy quite a while back.Excellent eh , you and me ....that's all the world needs eh.....:rofl:
I know what ya mean about the guy just lovin our (your) produce. My #1 customer said he'd take all my finished produce ,site unseen for premium $$, no Q's. asked. His people just rave about my produce and continually bug him about when they can get more!!! Without this extra income from my lil grows my life and my boy's lives would suffer....no hockey...no swimming...no treats....no extras.I'm just an electrician...not a dentist. With running a house ,all the bills that go with it, paying the child support as i do and daycare, and activities, there's nothing left to live ,so i'm very gratefull , i can help out other people and still have some very hi quality, top shelf produce for my self. Have a great day my friend....we have to hook up some time bud!! Later eh....:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom