Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Great news about the lights. It is still a PITA but it is about the best you could hope for under the circumstances.
I was gone a week+ as well. The phone booth actually looks like hell. I will likely start chopping about the same time as you - just to be done with them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey duggs, you say your filter is having trouble keeping up, I just put a new 6x24 in my room wondering how long they are good for?

A very good morning to all the Gang. Hey Nate...ya with the carbon filters we all use. Mine is a Can Filter #33 and it was supposed to last for 18 months but with a little care they can last much longer...mine is three yrs. old now and is almost ready for replacement. It will do ok till this next crop gets going then it'll have to be changed. it's wise to turn your fan's speed down to 75% and always change the pre -filter often , cuz it will save the carbon if you do this. Turn off the fan /filter combo when your sweeping and, or cleaning up in the GR, it helps prolong the filter's life.
Anyhow Gang, it's bi n a while ...I've been busy with life . Tried to get some nice pics of the Zamal Hash's last night but they didn't turn out very good...not looking like they wanna show their crispy dying leaves. The resin is covering all the buds and am very happy with these. I'm so glad I included another ZH in my next group of four plants. Once again, they will be two MLI, one MK-Ultra and one Zamal Hash. I topped the ZH' and both MLI last night ....don't normally top like this , I prefer to train into a bush but trying something a lil different this time. Anyhow, have a great day gang. Cheers.

Good morning, duggan! :surf:

A very good morning to both you guys, Major and Ziggs. Wow , you guys should see the Z's. , they are absolutely covered in medicine...yeepa, yeepa. Sat's the day ...got some already on the strings for a chop day sample....can't wait to try it. What I really like about these Zamal Hash plants is that even the real lower buds are covered with resin too, hardly ever see that. Anyhow , all the gang have a great day! Cheers.:circle-of-love:

A very good morning to both you guys, Major and Ziggs. Wow , you guys should see the Z's. , they are absolutely covered in medicine...yeepa, yeepa. Sat's the day ...got some already on the strings for a chop day sample....can't wait to try it. What I really like about these Zamal Hash plants is that even the real lower buds are covered with resin too, hardly ever see that. Anyhow , all the gang have a great day! Cheers.:circle-of-love:

Love :love::circle-of-love: the Z's!!
Ziggy loves the Z.. :)
Ziggy played guitar ...;)

Duggan, I want to see pictures with crunchy leaves or not lol. I'm sure they are beautiful! Seems some strains get crispy leaves at the end no matter what you do? Natural reaction for the plant or something?
Ya, some strains don't like to keep they're leaves at finish time. They actually start to consume them , no matter what ya do. I was very carefull with these three Z's as I like to see really healthy leaves at harvest but not these Zamal Hash plants . Most of them are brown , crunchy and look terrible....but the buds....oh the buds!!!! Will get a few pics up for those who don't mind lookin at crunchy leaves.:tokin:
Love :love::circle-of-love: the Z's!!
Ziggy loves the Z.. :)
Ziggy played guitar ...;)
Hey Ziggs, I havn't been around much and feel bad for not visiting my brothas . Hope all is well at your place Ziggs....I know your pumping out some incredible produce over at your place...cheers pal!:Namaste:

I hope we get another look-see before you chop them.
Sounds like there may be several harvests going on this weekend. :party:

Ya, i'l take a few shots tonight . I'm tellin ya though....they look pretty rough! Big harvest weekend eh Major...you too?

You haven't seen rough until you take a tour of the phone booth. I may take one or two this weekend. I'll leave Sour Diesel, for sure but most of the others are looking fully baked.

Hey Duggs I'm beyond glad these zamal hash are turning out so good for you esp after the last harvest :high-five: You should try a zamaldelica some day, it's my favorite plant I have grown yet :passitleft:

Have an awesome harvest all :party:

Hey you guys, cheers to ya's...got a cold Stella sittin right here! What odds eh...:rofl: Anyhow , here's a few pics ...last of them alive. They've bin a pleasure to grow and glad i have one more comin up. All you people...you ...brothas of mine , have supported this ol fart, once again , i consider myself lucky , to have stumbled upon Doc and this place.:circle-of-love: Next pics will be of the toddlers....the fab four!
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_002.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_003.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_004.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_005.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_006.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_007.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_009.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_010.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_011.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_012.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_013.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_014.jpg