Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

This's the tent: Grow Tent | Grow Tents | Best Grow Tents | Grow Tent Reviews

Sorry, I forgot to say that I'm going to grow only 6 plants in an EBB and Flow system. So, that said, should I get 6 x P600?
OK, so you're actually 7 feet....that's better. I highly recommend the 1 foot extension.

How high off the ground will the pots be? IE, will you have them in a tray, and how high will the tray be?

If they were on the ground, and only 6 plants, I'd go with 4 P600's, and arrange all 6 plants under them. If you want to get every inch of your tent productive, go with 6-8 P600's.

IMO, you need 10 feet of headroom for the P1200's. Mine are up as high as they will go and Im still getting thick, outdoor type leaves....not that I'm complaining!

Picture_013190.jpg
Picture_005300.jpg
Picture_004312.jpg
Picture_003322.jpg
Picture_002314.jpg
Picture_001322.jpg
IMG_75451.jpg

How high off the ground will the pots be? IE, will you have them in a tray, and how high will the tray be?

20 inches. P.S.: This's the system: Hydroponic Grow Systems | Oxygen Pot Systems | OPS06SFS
I'd like to get the 12 buckets one, but I think that, unfortunately, that'd not fit inside the tent.

Well, I think that 2 plants per light is a good idea. Do you agree? If so, if someday I grow 12 plants, I've to get 6 x P600 over 3 x 1200. Am I right?

Thank you very much, Doc. I'm going to do this: 4-6 x P600 for 6 plants and 6-8 x P600 for 12 plants. That, if inside of a 8' x 8' x 7'-8' tent. If inside of a 10' x 10' x 10' one: 2-3 P1200.

Have a great day!

Exactly!

Organic gardening is a good tradition, but at the same time I pray that coco and salt do not become a tradition. We need awareness of the lack of minerals and nutrient density in our soils....which is where we get our food to nourish our bodies and stay healthy.

Coco and salt won't help that. High Brix gardening will!

We have both science and tradition working on our side.....whereas other styles might just be a "new" practice, or a result of advertising. Nothing beats the sun. Nothing beats properly mineralized soil, robust microbial populations and good stewardship of the garden.

These are ancient traditions! They work!

Modern corporate farming is killing us. I avoid it at all costs...and in doing so I save money and get better produce, all day long, everyday.

Excellent advice, #oneseedrevolution

Back
Top Bottom