The G8-600 - Doc Bud Tries LED Again

The G8-600, a full spectrum LED from DormGrow.com.

Here's a few dozen thousand words on their behalf:

IMG_65704.JPG

IMG_65694.jpg

IMG_65687.jpg

IMG_65676.jpg

IMG_65664.JPG

IMG_65655.JPG

IMG_65646.JPG

IMG_65634.JPG

IMG_65623.jpg

IMG_65615.JPG

IMG_65576.jpg

IMG_65566.JPG

IMG_65434.JPG

Absolutely beautiful Doc Bud. You are a true master. :bravo:

I saw your post earlier about your criteria to pull down, but can you be more specific about how you are going to decide when ready?

Well, my trichomes don't go amber......so I look for the plant to slow down and stop swelling/drinking water. That's one marker....

Sometimes new sugar leaves start growing when the plant is "done"....that's another marker.

With the strains I'm growing on this journal, there's also the purple color....when it turns all purple......another marker.

Then, there's good old experience with the strain.

I sort of weigh all that stuff out and decide.

Sorry for all the questions but I am a week or two from buying some kits (I hope!) and all of my experience is in coco and don't want to mess up.

Then again I hope to journal it here so maybe you will help make the call!!

.....so I look for the plant to slow down and stop swelling/drinking water. That's one marker....

Doc I had read somewhere that plants can go into a "flowering Stall" before finishing up the flowering process. If this stall is indeed true how can you/one tell if its "The Stall" and not one of the marker that you speak of. Forgive me if this question sounds like a noob question but I am a noob and I'm looking for all the markers to help keep me on track and not letting my girls go to long or heaven forbid chopping them to early.

Thanks,
Raziel819
Stay Frosty My Friends

Sorry for all the questions but I am a week or two from buying some kits (I hope!) and all of my experience is in coco and don't want to mess up.

Then again I hope to journal it here so maybe you will help make the call!!

You're more at risk messing up in Coco then the kit, trust me on that.

Also if you have more questions step over to the question thread and a number of people there can help you out. We should leave this thread clear for Docs lovely led ladys.
High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc I had read somewhere that plants can go into a "flowering Stall" before finishing up the flowering process. If this stall is indeed true how can you/one tell if its "The Stall" and not one of the marker that you speak of. Forgive me if this question sounds like a noob question but I am a noob and I'm looking for all the markers to help keep me on track and not letting my girls go to long or heaven forbid chopping them to early.

Thanks,
Raziel819
Stay Frosty My Friends

Practice! Grow a lot of weed, all the time and try to get better each time you grow.....pay attention to anything and everything....next thing you know you'll be really good at it.

Back
Top Bottom