Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

Otherwise known as "fluxing" on this site to avoid cross-search tagging. :cheesygrinsmiley:

these beautiful buds you see before you were grown with 2 p-1200 Platinum LED lights! all these buds are doc's produce, talk about high grade marijuana... :adore: the last pic reminds me of fruity pebbles !
image19904.jpg
image19905.jpg
image19908.jpg
image19906.jpg
image19909.jpg
image19903.jpg

if i ever die and go to heaven it should look like that

Man Doc, those lights rocked your grow!!! That's some of the finest meds I have seen from your garden. I bet the Paki tests much, much higher under the LED and the terp profile, its going to be out of this world. I bet that grape ape is just so fragrant that the whole area smells grape.

I had a really good feeling about your methodology and these lights, funny what happens when things work out...Beautiful job, both of you. Slo had loads to do with that I am sure.

Slotown is super cool guys. I met him at the cup. Really nice guy, was a pleasure to meet him too.

Man Doc, those lights rocked your grow!!! That's some of the finest meds I have seen from your garden. I bet the Paki tests much, much higher under the LED and the terp profile, its going to be out of this world. I bet that grape ape is just so fragrant that the whole area smells grape.

I had a really good feeling about your methodology and these lights, funny what happens when things work out...Beautiful job, both of you. Slo had loads to do with that I am sure.

Slotown is super cool guys. I met him at the cup. Really nice guy, was a pleasure to meet him too.

Both lights together have created buds that I've not seen before......more dense, more resinous...dark, wine colored sap.

I'm super stoked! The Paki is starting to groove now too....haven't turned on the bloom switch yet. As soon as I get finals I'll start another journal.

And yes, Slotown literally had his hand in this one....from clone to manicure, he was involved in every aspect of the process. Today we do his plants.

Thanks Curso!

We're jaded and spoiled around here. They smell purple, sweet, slightly fruity. The taste is smooooooovvveeeee......and they haven't cured at all.

Half of it has disappeared already. I've got another 1/2 to 3/4 pound left to manicure and then I'll have some numbers for everyone. Quality is excellent this run.

Not for nothing, but I havent seen anything BUT excellent from you and your students in over a year! Must be over the top if youre saying excellent. Youre modest :rofl:

there is an economic concept known as a "positional good" in which an object is only valued by the possessor because it's not possessed by others.

with that being said, i think you are in a very good position right now doc :bravo:

Once the price point is in my real world realm I may pick up like 15 of them bad boys (the p1200's). Led is catching up rather quickly now it appears.

1000+ a piece is still alot but hey my next build could very likely be that or more like 20 maybe. Still waiting to see.

my only concern with the LEDs now is how tall will they effectively run.

In an 8' basement with over a foot lost to tables and lights I can see them being a no brainer. In a taller room I question if they can compete with Gavitas.

I'm doing a 4kw room with the double enders and plan to mirror the build in a few months. Naturally I'm considering splurging on the LEDs, but we are also lucky to be working with fairly tall ceilings.

my only concern with the LEDs now is how tall will they effectively run.

In an 8' basement with over a foot lost to tables and lights I can see them being a no brainer. In a taller room I question if they can compete with Gavitas.

I'm doing a 4kw room with the double enders and plan to mirror the build in a few months. Naturally I'm considering splurging on the LEDs, but we are also lucky to be working with fairly tall ceilings.

I grew a 6.5' plant with 2 platinum p450's with no issues what so ever. Harvested 1.75 lbs off that plant. There's no issue with these lights and height. Put them on some yo yo hangers and adjust them as needed...

Since your chatting about this, think the p450 would be good for my tent, I have a 4x4 currently with a 400hps.

I'm thinking one 450 or two/multiple 150s,, I've read some people say multiple lights are more effective than one light.

Pretty certain I'm going LED in the fall and I like buying USA products.

Thanks for sharing folks!!!

I grew a 6.5' plant with 2 platinum p450's with no issues what so ever. Harvested 1.75 lbs off that plant. There's no issue with these lights and height. Put them on some yo yo hangers and adjust them as needed...

I've got one plant over 6' tall right now under my P300's...just saying. :cool:

I've got one plant over 6' tall right now under my P300's...just saying. :cool:

Looks like Platinum is the strongest contender to replace my current Flower Tent LED... :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

P450 for a 2x4 area overkill? Also curious what the customization is like as far as lens angles and spectrum? I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for a Flower Specific light.

Can anyone attest to these questions or should I be contacting Platinum at this point? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks all!

Looks like Platinum is the strongest contender to replace my current Flower Tent LED... :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

P450 for a 2x4 area overkill? Also curious what the customization is like as far as lens angles and spectrum? I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for a Flower Specific light.

Can anyone attest to these questions or should I be contacting Platinum at this point? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks all!

I'm not sure what the question is....but I can tell you that a P600 would absolutely rock a 2x4 tent.

Back
Top Bottom