Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

I'm not sure what the question is....but I can tell you that a P600 would absolutely rock a 2x4 tent.

I'm sure the other info I can find on their website, I have probably looked at it before to be honest. I was just curious if the Lens Angle and the Spectrum is customizeable? A P600 wouldn't only rock my 2x4' tent, but it would look damn sexy doing it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how long and the she is. I'm sure the P450 wouldn't do that shabby of a job either, however I think I would prefer the light distribution of the P600.

I will be purchasing her (whatever light I land on) sometime this summer so I still have a little time to research.

Here are 2 p450's in a 2x4x4 its a bit of over kill but, I am just sexing plants....
IMG_8685.JPG

Here are 2 p450's in a 2x4x4 its a bit of over kill but, I am just sexing plants....
IMG_8685.JPG

Ohhh lala, lookin very nice my friend. Those are my exact foot print dimensions, I have a 6.5' ceiling though. I could definitely see myself purchasing the P600 for a 2x4' footprint.

May I ask how many plants you flower in there Curso? Or is that just Veg/Sexing room? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks!

Ohhh lala, lookin very nice my friend. Those are my exact foot print dimensions, I have a 6.5' ceiling though. I could definitely see myself purchasing the P600 for a 2x4' footprint.

May I ask how many plants you flower in there Curso? Or is that just Veg/Sexing room? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks!

Just sexing right now. This tent is pretty short. A 600 would do really nice higher up. I have 2 of the new 450's in my 4x4 ;)

Lookin nice! Definatly subbing! Im buying some platinums and cant choose between 2 p300s or one p450XD also i have a question for doc. Ive been hearing great things about your high brix kit and im looking for some info on buying one! Thanks a ton. Im very excited to watch your grow:)

Si. Tambien es Verano en Australia. Tenía la esperanza de que él era de América del Sur.......En tres o cuatro años voy a vivir allí permanentemente.
Por adonde vas a vivir en Sur America'? LLo vivía en Colombia, Argentina Y Uruguay cuando erra un niño. Estoy en Ohio ahora, pero no me gusta mucho, aqui.
Te veo, Andres.

Por adonde vas a vivir en Sur America'? LLo vivía en Colombia, Argentina Y Uruguay cuando erra un niño. Estoy en Ohio ahora, pero no me gusta mucho, aqui.
Te veo, Andres.

estamos en José Ignacio, cerca de Punta del Este, Uruguay.

===========================================

final weight for 8 plants: 5 Grape Apes, 2 Purple Cadillacs and one Afghan Indica......all under 2 P1200's. I did nothing to train the canopy, and nothing to increase yield. I could have gotten 3 or 4 more plants under the lights no problem, so this yield could have been much larger.

Grape Ape: 17.1 oz
Purple Cadillac: 9 oz.
Afghan: 3.2 oz.....but really only 2 oz. of it will go out as flowers, the other buds just aren't good enough for my bag-appeal standards, but the smoke is frightfully strong.

so...29.3 oz from 8 plants total....just under two pounds. My electric bill is about 55% of what it was using the HID and the environment is more stable.

Next journal: Lemon Paki and Champagne under the same lights....MUCH larger plants.

Picture_001311.jpg

Picture_002303.jpg

Picture_003310.jpg

Picture_004302.jpg

Picture_005289.jpg

Picture_006270.jpg

Look for a link in my signature when I get it up and running.

Hey doc, what was your foot print on this grow? It looks to be about 6x3.5ft? my question is do you think the coverage platinum advertises is accurate? The p1200 is 6x5.5ft on their website. I have read where with led the sweet spot is about half of advertised. Looks like you didn't really stretch their limits his grow though.

The tray I grew in ( explained on the first page and perhaps a half dozen other places) is 6x3. One light can EASILY have covered this tray. I doubled the light and got some stunted growth until the plants got used to it. As stated a few other places, the over abundance of light actually caused the buds to look like outdoor buds with the thick leaves, but indoor buds as far as density goes.

I'm very impressed!

Is it too much light? That depends....I like large plants and massive amounts of light so I think it was just right. But the plants might have looked prettier under just one light. More dank under two.....

If a person was on a strict budget, one light would do the trick. 2 is INDULGENT. I like that. :circle-of-love:

Quote: estamos en José Ignacio, cerca de Punta del Este, Uruguay.

In Punta Del Este, there is a seafood restaurant called Mir Mar. Have you been there? is it still there? We lived in Montevideo for 2-1/2 years in 74-76. Love that country and the Eucalyptus trees there are just fucking amazing! The smells and the Restaurants cooking meat on indoor grills.... sigh..... I have to say, that is a place I would love to go back to visit! I've been from the most southern tip of Tierra Del Fuego to the northern parts of Brazil and everywhere in between, But Argentina and Uruguay were my favorites. I envy you, my friend.
Andy.

PS, I'm current with my passport ;)

Quote: estamos en José Ignacio, cerca de Punta del Este, Uruguay.

In Punta Del Este, there is a seafood restaurant called Mir Mar. Have you been there? is it still there? We lived in Montevideo for 2-1/2 years in 74-76. Love that country and the Eucalyptus trees there are just fucking amazing! The smells and the Restaurants cooking meat on indoor grills.... sigh..... I have to say, that is a place I would love to go back to visit! I've been from the most southern tip of Tierra Del Fuego to the northern parts of Brazil and everywhere in between, But Argentina and Uruguay were my favorites. I envy you, my friend.
Andy.

It's still there! And the smells are even better.....the whole place has gotten better and better.

Unbelievable! I cannot tell you the fantastic memories I have of that place. How I long to go back. This world is unbelievably small, Doc. Driving from there to Brazil to a town where one side of the Blvd was in Uruguay and the other in Brazil and they each had their own customs, took their own money, took different siestas..... Gouchos, fincas.... Sigh..... :thumb:
I remember the day we left Montevideo at the airport, the guy at the boarding counter confiscated my Swiss Army knife with the fork and spoon and tweezers and toothpick and icepick and saw and........lol. That thing was my world back then. Took me on manny a camping trip or hike. I'm sure the son of the nice man at Airolinias Uruguay {big bright sun} played with it for years and years.....
:Namaste:

Unbelievable! I cannot tell you the fantastic memories I have of that place. How I long to go back. This world is unbelievably small, Doc. Driving from there to Brazil to a town where one side of the Blvd was in Uruguay and the other in Brazil and they each had their own customs, took their own money, took different siestas..... Gouchos, fincas.... Sigh..... :thumb:
I remember the day we left Montevideo at the airport, the guy at the boarding counter confiscated my Swiss Army knife with the fork and spoon and tweezers and toothpick and icepick and saw and........lol. That thing was my world back then. Took me on manny a camping trip or hike. I'm sure the son of the nice man at Airolinias Uruguay {big bright sun} played with it for years and years.....
:Namaste:

Yep. Now it's the US who confiscates the Swiss Army knife, while in Uruguay it's not a problem. They've switched places.

a little input on the LEDs and to much light or not

I have 2 Platnimun P300's and one HTG270. all drawing (180x3) total 540w which replaced a 600w HPS in a 32x32 room (I think it's to much but my friend is a more is better guy)

The first grow with them was amazing. Nice solid nugs deeper into the canopy. more like 14-16 inches than previous 8-10 with HPS
Lots of color on a Dinachem which was a freebie. (freebies have way out preformed the bought for ones by far)

This grow has been a lot colder around here. Slower growth, and I kept the lights to close to the plants from what I have been reading.

I had them around 12-14 most of the veg and they seemed stunted a bit. bushy and extremely healthy, but not much height and the leaves aren't reaching up enough.
Yesterday I raised it to 16-18 range and today they are like different plants reaching for the light.

a little input on the LEDs and to much light or not

I have 2 Platnimun P300's and one HTG270. all drawing (180x3) total 540w which replaced a 600w HPS in a 32x32 room (I think it's to much but my friend is a more is better guy)

The first grow with them was amazing. Nice solid nugs deeper into the canopy. more like 14-16 inches than previous 8-10 with HPS
Lots of color on a Dinachem which was a freebie. (freebies have way out preformed the bought for ones by far)

This grow has been a lot colder around here. Slower growth, and I kept the lights to close to the plants from what I have been reading.

I had them around 12-14 most of the veg and they seemed stunted a bit. bushy and extremely healthy, but not much height and the leaves aren't reaching up enough.
Yesterday I raised it to 16-18 range and today they are like different plants reaching for the light.

I like the idea of massive amounts of light, kept 24 inches or more above the canopy. I'll get some pics soon.....things are looking really nice.

Back
Top Bottom